Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger BT chapter 20 . 3/8
Yeah! finally the beta version!
I loved the battle scenes and the new scenes you added there.
I am surprised you add Skuld and Brunhild but it was a nice touch there. Sif was also a surprise! I am very happy the work in did in this gaiden. No doubt my fav part was Ghidora vs Valkyrie Serenity and Titan Okami! * clap*

And soon I will add the serenity silver valkyrie at my Da page. And I will add Hades and Eros in there too! D
Generic Reviewer chapter 20 . 3/7
Valkyrie Advent previews are nice. Its nice to see how the second best villain in the series got wrecked and all the quirky gods.

Nami Asaji is old enough to be from a land of gods? Guess dub VA in-jokes get you the Jaarin treatment in terms of ascended extra. I wanna see how she gets mixed up in the Lycan fiasco. That or the Rika Kotori story. So many unanswered questions you have me hooked to.

I also wouldn't mind some fixes on that old Rajita story. I love it but some of the grammar is really cringey now. I keep rereading that story and the WoP remake when I'm bored.

Last thing to say: I'm hyped for the villain corner if only for Millenniummon to get roasted for his "deranged loyalty". Later days!
JNaegi chapter 20 . 3/7
EFFING AWESOME! Hats off to Belle for coming up with this kick ass tale which combines the Norse and Greek gods together!

Who'd have thought this first battle with the Rajita would be having all those cool ass fights? LOL Hades is indeed awesome! A combination of Maleficent and Sephiroth? HAHAHA Yusuke-kun has that right!

I can't pick a singular battle because they were just all awe inspiring!

So Jupiter becomes a Thor fan(girl) in the past? I wonder if he had her hold the hammer so it would go to her in the future when she would inherit the valkrye armor?

Loved the comedic moments as well; who'd have thought Queen Serenity of all people could lose her temper and wield Min-min (can't spell that hammer's name)? Good old times in Silver millennium!

Geez Pluto held her own against a superior warrior like Nagha? And yes Eros has won me over and I will become a fanboy of his just like Venus! XD

I'm going to have to brush up on my Norse mythos with Loki; he got busy with a horse? I do remember that Slepnir is his son but it never really connected until now...my brain is fried.

Again awesome story! Here's to the coming the next big story of YYGDM, of course after the other ones!

Until next time!
Ford1114 chapter 20 . 3/7
Just coming back from PAX, this was a great special that Belle made for you! This reaches the 20th chap mark of Gaiden. Here we have Okami talking to the kids (with two named after the famous Spirit Detectives) about a certain backstory.

Like the waltz music to listen by showing a deity party. So it's love matters between Queen Serenity and Okami. Not only that, but I saw cameos of the other gods.

I saw Thor and Loki (who is not evil at that time and didn't have the green hair w/red thread yet). Ah, Hades is hilarious like Disney and see something neat for once, kinda like the one from Kid Icarus. There's Eros. So it's obvious that the Sailor Senshi descend from Greek Gods, and how Artemis is indeed the one who made the Silver Crystal. There's mentions of Brunhilde and Skuld's birth.

And then, I saw Kaiser Ghidorah and his forces invade, and it's battle time between gods and reptiles! I saw Loki and Morpheous had an interaction and Pluto fighting off Nagah. Just as Ghidorah attempts to make the kill, Okami went injured and Serenity becomes the Silver Valkyrie.

She went all out against the Rajita and defeated him. Afterwards, the gods are wrapping up the party. It's just the good old days for their generation before everything went downhill (Beryl's invasion and Ragnarok).

Even after the present, Okami remembers the love he has for the queen. It's a good way to tie-in the upcoming Valkyrie Advent.
Chaosblazer chapter 20 . 3/7
Nicely done, but does this mean queen serenity is the Silver Valkyrie?

Intresting if it's true, stupid little radjita made the wrong people angry.

keep up the awesome work all, rock on
Belletiger BT chapter 19 . 2/4
Awesome chapter!
Lol, I loved how you made Tyra punching Seto. heheh, you know that was a dream coming true because sometimes the jerk deserve a punch on the face.

Mokuba interation with Yuuichirou was also pretty good. Buhahah, Hiei and Seto had the best conversation ever! buahaha XD
I guess they finally found a good friend in them.

I loved the chapter, I cant wait to see more!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 19 . 1/29
Hahaha, this was fun stuff! Loved the interactions with the Hikawa gang and their new housemates. There was some nice character developments in this (just like JP and Norn in previous chapter).

Seto's sure gonna get along swell with Tyra and Rei. POW! Tyra knocked you on your skinny ass, Kaiba boy! XD

Rei knows when to take charge. Not even Hiei's safe. Not even Seto's cold exterior can withstand Rei's heated flare. Poor poor Kaiba boy. Mokuba and Cammy rekindling their friendship was sweet to see. Liked every moment of Kaiba eating humble pie. Heh, I'm digging Seto and Hiei's interactions.

'Hn.' 'Hn.' best exchange ever. :P

The Lyn/Tyra scenes were good. Rei and Lyn are getting along swimmingly! I liked Helena's brief exchanges with Seto and Lyn. Seto was very nice to her. Other scenes were sweet like the dinner table and O-Bon stuff. I'm also digging the inclusion of Samurai Champloo music.

Don't review Gaiden much, but I've read 'em and they're all fun side stories. This one is no exception! I'd like a follow-up to this one. Laters!
JNaegi chapter 19 . 1/25
LOL! That punch says it all for this chapter! Tyra knocked Kaiba on his rich ass and it was the perfect Kodak moment!

If you wanted too, you could have given a fan service for the readers. Like she had a nice C-cup and a toned ass but that's my inner lewd coming out! XD

I give you points for the interactions since this transition is pretty big for the Kaiba/Stomberg clan. It's good Mokuba still has his bonds with Cammy since he did hang out with her in the Rajita fiasco.

For a time I did think they'd be a couple before her and Shingo but I like the "official" coupling so no love loss.

There's the Hino temper going into action, not even cold face Kaiba can withstand the blaze of a heated woman, given she knows about people in big companies, namely her father is involved in the Japanese political avenue.

Ah, the whole "why aren't Rei & Hiei" married question again. I can standby the choice on why Rei doesn't do it. Another answer could be that given Hiei doesn't have any form of information regarding his birth (birth certificate, ID, etc) could also play a factor into it as well.

Which begs the question; does any demon dwelling in this universe have ANY ID and how in the word do they have human currency without ID? Chicken or the egg?

Nice touch with the "conversation" piece with Hiei and Kaiba! Hn, indeed! LOL!

I'm rambling, anyway good and funny chapter all the way dude!
Chaosblazer chapter 19 . 1/25
that was an interesting chapter, got to see more of daily life at the shrine. Kaiba and Hiei have both changed though they have some things to agree on (i'm sure hatred of a certain person comes to mind) anyway keep up the awesome work man I enjoyed these peaceful scenes
Ford1114 chapter 19 . 1/25
That is a good way for Seto/Lyn and their family to stay in the shrine. There are some development, particularly with Lyn/Tyra and of course, Kaiba and Hiei. They are both rivals and share a disdain with an underdog (Joey/Kuwabara).

There's samurai champloo music put, but it's that change of location going from one place to another.
Belletiger BT chapter 18 . 1/19
Yeahh! I kinda missed the gaiden chapters . I am haooy to see JP's story in there
It was real cute! I can't wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 18 . 1/19
Finally a JP/Norn story to satisfy the hype! It was truly a nice story about the two! Now I can add Starfire/Nia's voice to Norn!

I wonder what's going to happen to them down the line? Maybe she gets pregnant by the time Kotori's story gets going? Don't know why just seems a link since she is named after the Goddess of Fate via Norse mythologies!

Anyway good work dude!
Generic Reviewer chapter 18 . 1/18
Thanks for finishing my weird request.

Nice added depth and its to the point.

And I'm off.
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 1/18
interesting chapter, I like how it shows us some behind the scene stuff from DoC, and how Junpei got prepared for that big wedding, as well as him and Norn coming along.

Keep up the awesome work dude.
Ford1114 chapter 18 . 1/18
A JP and Norn eh, it's nice how their romance is developed throughout Dawn of Chaos. JP's lucky, and there's a wedding for his friends to donate.

I see Norn is compared to Nia, and she is free to be independent.