Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
JNaegi chapter 6 . 3/7
And that concludes Idol in Love side arc! Minako being introduced to Rio is something to appreciate as it opened up her character more and having development just like Rei, Makoto and later Ami.

I remember it was just those three leading the charge in the earlier stories for the Sailor Guardians and in a way it still holds up with how their are times scenes focuses on them from time to time though it goes mostly to Rei due to the whole Phoenix aspect. Though with the Valkyrie story Mako-chan has Thor's hammer so it does balances out.

Sorry for the side ramble.

Anyway it's good to see how Minako came into finding love and it will open her up to motherhood down the line as well!

Due to this, I think it's been long enough so I'll be re-reading Taiyoukai's Awakening since that was pivotal for the Minako/Rio pairing (and especially Rei/Hiei).
JNaegi chapter 5 . 3/7
Minako bonding with Kohana and enjoying time with Rio, always good to see.
JNaegi chapter 4 . 3/7
Of course I had to review the first chapter of Minako and Rio's romance! I checked the reviews and I saw how I reviewed this before I had an account so after all these years, might as well make it official.

Happy reminder that Minako is an idol in this story. Along with Kohana being a fan of her music. Rio showing his stubborn side by wanting to walk Minako home. Some would see it as nice (I do), though in this day and age, others could say "What, just because she's a female walking home at night, she needs some big strong man to protect? Oh heck no, I am woman, hear me roar!"

On to the next.
JNaegi chapter 11 . 3/6
Not sure if this will go through, just re-reading some chapters. I admit, I forget that the Duelest are main players due to all the powerhouses like the Beast Tamers, Senshi (old and new), Spirit detectives, meta-humans.

Always good looking down memory lane to see how far Joey and Mai came. I like the time table you did as well.
JNaegi chapter 30 . 3/14/2017
Finally made it to this chapter. I enjoyed it. That's how the two met up which started a one-sided feud since Beerusmon holds a grudge while Houou is just relaxed with his child like obsession. Best not ever see what would be the big battle between the two.
Jacob9594 chapter 29 . 3/14/2017
Great part 2 chapter
Jacob9594 chapter 27 . 3/14/2017
Nice chapter on Hina
Jacob9594 chapter 30 . 3/14/2017
Great chapter between two powerful entires
Jacob9594 chapter 16 . 3/10/2017
Ah great origin story for the Generals
Jacob9594 chapter 15 . 3/10/2017
Awesome
Jacob9594 chapter 14 . 3/10/2017
So thats how they first met, neat.
Jacob9594 chapter 13 . 3/10/2017
Intersting indeed
Jacob9594 chapter 12 . 3/10/2017
And so a new enemy has appeared