Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger chapter 29 . 1/10
That was an awesome chapter! Heh. Heh. Heh, looks like sakurada is still a fangirl to v. Himura and kotori will have some bcha XD !

Cain getting the Mets? Not a good sign.

I can't wait to see what's going happen next !
Generic Reviewer chapter 29 . 1/9
This was a cute arc.

The Cain Bearer foreshadowing is pretty ominous. Wonder what he is planning.

Later days!
Ford1114 chapter 29 . 1/9
So that's the gaiden with the Policeman recruits joining the force. Kotori doesn't even wear a dress, and ah the two couples go to the ball with Venus. Kotori has some manners of food and here's Venus singing that Crystal song.

A group of Meta terrorists arrive and neat name of the Elementalists and yeah they do compare to the Legendary Warriors. We talk about the names on mail and look at we have the final versions, two of them you decide to choose from me anyway (like Windshake originally Hurri-King), and three you came up but then you tweak to its final versions (From Shade to Brightshade, and Frigid to Xylofrost (I like that one)). Battles ensue and the Metas are defeated and taken to Cain's custody. And of course the Venus fangirl squealing at the Senshi in allowing Kotori and Himura to be endorse for the police force.

Good first update of the year, yet you said of doing one gaiden per month (don't know at the same time), I want to ask a question of how does it affecting your writing schedule such as we'll resume VH (the Policeman Ball event takes place few days after Shinnen (but before the final chapter) and before VH that the characters can mention it for Segment 9) after VA Ch 6 and starting your first novel?
Chaosblazer chapter 29 . 1/8
interesting story on those two getting into the police force.

The meta-humans were interesting, but they got beaten regardless lol.

Cain is taking care of them...not a good thing.

Keep up the awesome work dudes these stories rock.
Belletiger chapter 28 . 12/1/2016
That was a very cute and awesome is very cute. I loved the battle scenes in this chapter but the best scene was she meeting with her older self and an older pluto. Now Hina is an official senshi along with Athena. I can see they will fight together in many battles.

I cant wait to see more!
ford1114 chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
It's Ford again. I forgot to mention a minor thing to add in VH Segment 5's A/N (in my commentary) of main soundtracks use in VA before upload, can you please add '-Thor' below 'Hunter x Hunter (2011)' in both the VA/YYGDM and VA/Corner sections since I should have add it out of my mind. Also yesterday, Kai Yan just finally complete a pic of Houou Mars and expect to be uploaded soon! :)
JNaegi chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
That was another good chapter and look at that, Hina and Athena become chums! A cheerful personality meeting a demure one, that's an intriguing friendship.

Damn dropping these phrases of time paradoxes, never heard of half those words before. Like that Haruhi Suzumiya light novel I read years ago. At least we see that Hina does eventually become the offical time guardian with an older Setsuna. I just picture that future of a snarky Setsuna coming by for Thanksgiving bringing that witty dialect to the dinner table.

Gao Pluto shows us her stuff with the ability placed by her and Athena as well.

Good chapter all and all.
Chaosblazer chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
man this one cute chapter.

Athena and Hina make pretty great friends in more ways than most could see, I look forward to seeing them fight together in the future.

Hina accepts her new duties, Pluto must be proud.

Keep up the great work dudes
Ford1114 chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
Part 2 to finish of this Gaiden is here. So there's the training with Gao Pluto and Athena at the junior tournament and Athena wins. Here comes that they bond well. Then, another Meta named Inferno appears (remind me of Hotstreak from Static Shock and Pyro from X-Men), both Gao Pluto and Athena stop him.

Before that, that is some neat stuff for Gao Pluto to meet the elderly Pluto and her future self. A paradox of what's to come of being the real time guardian successor (perhaps the main Gao Pluto will succeed early at the end of Defiants).

(Notes to K: Ok, I send VH Segment 5 of attachment. Because of tie-in this in adding these information, Corner!Hina remember first meeting Athena, alongside both Senshi first met Corner!Skogul (and remember seeing her in House of Madoka and Shinnen (also when they are in a group in Ch. 33)) like their story counterparts. Corner!Hina even remember her training and meeting the elderly Pluto and her future self, especially make them proud since helping the heroes defeated Da'ath.)
JNaegi chapter 27 . 9/25/2016
I am so sorry K! I read this in the middle of the week going to work and forgot to review!

So backstory with Hina and I'm glad with that and especially the time frame to get an exact age for her and Aoshi. Like some mentioned, lots of Wolf Children feels you got going on with characterization.

For a second I was thrown how Suzuno was being kind of weepy over Hina changing if Aoshi did the same thing but thinking on it more (and her own characterization from Invasion of the Rajita when Okami got influenced by the bad alien juju) she pretty much is just feels a lot of love for her children and husband so I can give it a personal pass. Though it is interesting to find out she was the one to create Hina and Aoshi's bracelets.

I suspect she could be a priestess or someone who dabbles in it? Never did get an explanation of her backstory but that's not important.

Lots of fun moments between the siblings and Hina being very adequate in Okami's teaching. I guess it's just the demon blood to make her be adept with things since Hiei/Mars kids along with Tsukimaru/Saya's little Adam probably are a tad bit above average physically for toddlers though they do still need guidance.

Cute scene with her meeting Setsuna and then being transported to the time gate by the necklace given to her was good. So the elder Senshi had a hunch that Hina being endowed with being the next heir to the title of Senshi and time guardian? Good thing she has good instincts.

Sailor Gao Pluto? I remember hearing "Gao" as a roar in the anime "Air" by the main character, Misuzu. Going to be good the next chapter.

Till next time!
Critian Caceorte chapter 27 . 9/20/2016
Just a quick question: So Hina was born in 2002, started martial arts training when she was 3, and went to Grade school when she was 4? Does Japan start early with this sort of thing, or is it just "Demons mature faster"?

Oh, and she's adorable too.

Best of wishes,

Critian Caceorte
Generic Reviewer chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
The birth of Gao Pluto eh? Feels like reading Ford's bad end spinoff spoiled a lot for me

Wonder what heroism she'll be involved in; feels like she might accidentally get involved in security of the new demon world tourney or something.

Later days!
Belletiger chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
awesome chapter! I loved the background story you made for Hina, In need it was a wonderful surprise. I am so eager to see her first transformarion. I an see Athena and Hina being the new dynamic duo of the senshi.

I cant wait for the next chapter!
Chaosblazer chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
that was a cute story entry.

Sailor Gao Pluto huh, nice name indeed.

Oh boy her meeting Athena, that's going to be freaking wild.

keep up the awesome work man
Ford1114 chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
It all begin in this next gaiden of Hina’s birth, and Aoshi is going to be a good brother to watch.

It does remind of Wolf Children, and seeing Hina’s first transformation as a white wolf with the scent and pain it is. She wears a bracelet and for her safety upon watching her father’s training. That is also lead to Hina meeting Setsuna. Nightfall, Hina is engulf into the location of the Time Gate as a Lycan. Sailor Pluto at first believes it’s an intruder and attacks, but immediately stops when realize she’s Hina. It’ll be Hina’s destiny to be both a Sailor Senshi and the true time guardian successor.

After DoC, Hina accepts the offer to be a Sailor Senshi, and Gao Pluto is born.