Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger BT chapter 18 . 1/19
Yeahh! I kinda missed the gaiden chapters . I am haooy to see JP's story in there
It was real cute! I can't wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 18 . 1/19
Finally a JP/Norn story to satisfy the hype! It was truly a nice story about the two! Now I can add Starfire/Nia's voice to Norn!

I wonder what's going to happen to them down the line? Maybe she gets pregnant by the time Kotori's story gets going? Don't know why just seems a link since she is named after the Goddess of Fate via Norse mythologies!

Anyway good work dude!
Generic Reviewer chapter 18 . 1/18
Thanks for finishing my weird request.

Nice added depth and its to the point.

And I'm off.
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 1/18
interesting chapter, I like how it shows us some behind the scene stuff from DoC, and how Junpei got prepared for that big wedding, as well as him and Norn coming along.

Keep up the awesome work dude.
Ford1114 chapter 18 . 1/18
A JP and Norn eh, it's nice how their romance is developed throughout Dawn of Chaos. JP's lucky, and there's a wedding for his friends to donate.

I see Norn is compared to Nia, and she is free to be independent.
Belletiger BT chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Awesome chapter! I loved how you you made the interaction with Rika and Izumi be so real. And you're right that relationship with tomboy and girly girls always had a balanced relationship. And I liked how you made Rumiko being somewhat a teacher to Izumi. I cant wait to see more!
Generic Reviewer chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
That reference to "The camera is your boyfriend!" was amusing.

Story reminds me of all the assorted Rika and Izumi being friends fan art and a biker punk Rukato image I found. Which is actually a good thing because I'm feeling the charm in motion.

I now wanna see some Junpei and Norn because it wasn't that well fleshed out (No offense). That or Takato and Takuya misadventures because of the first 5 chapters of the current DBZ Fusion Kai running.
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
I would describe this chapter as fun and cute, keep up the awesome work dude.
Ford1114 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Nice interaction with Rika and Izumi. they show how their bond is close and watching over their boyfriends.

It's a good thing that Rika goes into digimon cards instead of the life threatening stuff. Now we see what the other Legendary Warriors do after DoC, Tayuka becoming a firefighter and Junpei is becoming a baker.

Keep it up.
JNaegi chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Hey I was definitely feeling this! A good short story of the resident digimon queen/weather manipulator and the enticing warrior of wind!

You did it tastefully with the poses Izumi did and you studied up on the fashion trends with those clothing lines!

Rika has grown especially in this story about her issues with her mom and even more background on her mom.

Their futures are looking bright so I'm wondering what Rika is going to be? A fashion designer?

Always like these more mundane storylines; don't get me wrong, reading about explosive magic, attacks and mayhem is always fun but have to be reminded that they are still human and go through the same struggle as any of us in RL.

GJ my man!

Later days.
JNaegi chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
Sorry for the delay, just finished it. Sweet tale between these reformed generals, which one becomes **** of the people. Yes, I'm avoiding spoiling any readers to this series who hasn't gotten to this point yet.

Nagha reminds me a lot of Sonya Blade and Rhea could be Jade. I know I should say Kitana but Sonya's is the way to go. It's nice seeing Morpheous has a conscience. That's why Serenity was able to reach out to him later.

The Rajita history is actually fascinating. It would be nice seeing where the Rajita got it's beginning even though they decimate galaxies before the Moon queen sent them packing.

I'm surprised that the Rajita empire was going to try and take down Asgard as well? Along with you mentioning Zeus? Well the Senshi are somewhat based off Roman/Greek deities with their power structure (sorry if I got that mistaken).

Good job with the POV's dude!

Later days.
Belletiger BT chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
Awesome chapter! I liked how you add the rajita's past from being primitive to the dominators of planets. And I liked how you add Morpheus meeting Nagah in there. I can see even young,. Nagah was deadly in her ranks. I cant wait to see more! D
Ford1114 chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
It's about time we see the POVs of Morpheous and Nagah's time of becoming the people they are today. The way how they describe how the Rajita civilization start of as primitive becomes technologically advance like their 'simian' neighbors.

Nice that the original Rajita warlord's name is revealed based on Gamera's enemy. He has made a reputation of challenging the gods throughout mythology before being eradicated. Now his successor will becomes the Kaiser.

Recently, Nagah and Rhea remind me of Gamora and Nebula from Guardians of the Galaxy. Ghidorah is Thanos. :P

Keep it up.
Chaosblazer chapter 16 . 9/16/2014
Whoa now that was some cool background information on the race and characters.

Keep up the awesome work dude.
Generic Reviewer chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
Divine got a screwed up end. And Aki is a game-breaker just like YYDM Jeri. That's scary. But YGO shafts female characters worse than most Shonen so maybe its okay to be OP.

I do like the SSJ Psycho Rangers though. Chapter 61's disclaimer made me want to know what was gonna happen with that.
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »