Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
"...Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf! Certainly not me!"

Buwahahah, sorry Tsume, but I couldn't resist, but you're the big bad wolfie! XD

I just loved Mika and Tsume on the each other's troats. I can't wait to see what will happen in this fight!
Jeffrey chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Hey an update and a good chapter. Looks like the villians in the galaxy star story is here in this series (that's very good using them!). I wonder how the battle is going to turn out with Tsume and Mika (I'm rooting for Mika, go for it!). I liked the Kurama and Maya scene ( I wonder if they will hook up in the series?). And of course Toboe has to fall for some one (It's kind of funny, Hayata being all spazzed out).

Keep up the good work and see you next update.

Later dude :)
LazerWulf chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter, as usual. I kind of figured the Makai Tournament would figure into things. Their final test shouldn't be about how many demons they defeat, or how long they last, but if they can survive losing without dying!

Jeffrey chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
Good chapter dude. So they will be entering the demon tournment, it should be good for them to show what they got, I hope they do well. I would never expect to hear the name Kururu (I only heard that name from an atlus game I played, good use of a unique name!) Keep up the good work.
Belletiger BT chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
yep, Okami can be really scary when he's pissed. Its a wonder the chimera team are still alive after this hard training.

The makai tournament is staring to begin in makai. I wonder how well the kids will do in there. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Jeffrey chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Now Mika and the others have center stage in this story. I was wondering what happend to them after the rajita story and I'm glad knowing they are training to hone there skills. I really like this Gaiden series (It really gives us more info on each indivdual and there realationships with one another). Keep up the good work :)

Later!
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
You know, between the five of them, it makes sense that Larry is the brains.

And you're sending them to the Makai? Would this be before or after the Demon World Tournament?

Starlight AT chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
NICE I CAN ALREADY TELL THAT THE CHIMERA KIDS ARE STRONG!

Damian: what do you think the boom was for?

Amelia: boom from cards...explosive cards...hehehehehehehe...Joey gonna die...

Damian: you gave her an idea!

So what! anyway can't wait for the second part! I can say for certainty that i love MAYA!

Damian: Larry's better...

Amelia: I say Mika is the best!

Damian: LARRY!

Amelia: MIKA!

OKAY ENOUGH YOU TWO! *holding mallet*
belletiger chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
yep. Okami is a very when it comes training with his studants. Mika and company really had the time of their lives in there, and they will get even more once they're in makai.

I can't wait to see more!
LazerWulf chapter 6 . 1/29/2009
That painting is very interesting (though I think you mean that Michiru can "interpret" the meaning, not "interrupt").

Starlight AT chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Nice as always! Now I really can't wait for season three! Sorry typing from my iPod... I hate typing on thos thing...
Jeffrey chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
I trully liked this saga of love of Minako and Rio (They are going to be one of my favorite couple for this story!). I am intrigued by the painting and won't find out till the third season (you really are good at cliffhangers huh?) Keep up the good work and hope you update Taiyoukai's Awakeing soon :)

Later
Belletiger BT chapter 6 . 1/22/2009
that was a cool chapter!

Hum... I wonder what's the meaning behind of Rio's painting.

Anyway, the chapter was pretty good and Rio/Minako makes a cute couple

I can't wait to see the next chapter!
Jeffrey chapter 5 . 1/4/2009
An update and it was a good chapter. I'm glad Minako is getting along with Kohana and Rio deciding to move back to Tokyo. I wonder what this place is Rio is going to take Minako. I was getting into it before that evil cliffhanger, oh well keep up the good work with Minako's love story.

Cheers to a good year and happy 2009.
LazerWulf chapter 5 . 1/3/2009