Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger BT chapter 19 . 2/4
Awesome chapter!
Lol, I loved how you made Tyra punching Seto. heheh, you know that was a dream coming true because sometimes the jerk deserve a punch on the face.

Mokuba interation with Yuuichirou was also pretty good. Buhahah, Hiei and Seto had the best conversation ever! buahaha XD
I guess they finally found a good friend in them.

I loved the chapter, I cant wait to see more!
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 19 . 1/29
Hahaha, this was fun stuff! Loved the interactions with the Hikawa gang and their new housemates. There was some nice character developments in this (just like JP and Norn in previous chapter).

Seto's sure gonna get along swell with Tyra and Rei. POW! Tyra knocked you on your skinny ass, Kaiba boy! XD

Rei knows when to take charge. Not even Hiei's safe. Not even Seto's cold exterior can withstand Rei's heated flare. Poor poor Kaiba boy. Mokuba and Cammy rekindling their friendship was sweet to see. Liked every moment of Kaiba eating humble pie. Heh, I'm digging Seto and Hiei's interactions.

'Hn.' 'Hn.' best exchange ever. :P

The Lyn/Tyra scenes were good. Rei and Lyn are getting along swimmingly! I liked Helena's brief exchanges with Seto and Lyn. Seto was very nice to her. Other scenes were sweet like the dinner table and O-Bon stuff. I'm also digging the inclusion of Samurai Champloo music.

Don't review Gaiden much, but I've read 'em and they're all fun side stories. This one is no exception! I'd like a follow-up to this one. Laters!
JNaegi chapter 19 . 1/25
LOL! That punch says it all for this chapter! Tyra knocked Kaiba on his rich ass and it was the perfect Kodak moment!

If you wanted too, you could have given a fan service for the readers. Like she had a nice C-cup and a toned ass but that's my inner lewd coming out! XD

I give you points for the interactions since this transition is pretty big for the Kaiba/Stomberg clan. It's good Mokuba still has his bonds with Cammy since he did hang out with her in the Rajita fiasco.

For a time I did think they'd be a couple before her and Shingo but I like the "official" coupling so no love loss.

There's the Hino temper going into action, not even cold face Kaiba can withstand the blaze of a heated woman, given she knows about people in big companies, namely her father is involved in the Japanese political avenue.

Ah, the whole "why aren't Rei & Hiei" married question again. I can standby the choice on why Rei doesn't do it. Another answer could be that given Hiei doesn't have any form of information regarding his birth (birth certificate, ID, etc) could also play a factor into it as well.

Which begs the question; does any demon dwelling in this universe have ANY ID and how in the word do they have human currency without ID? Chicken or the egg?

Nice touch with the "conversation" piece with Hiei and Kaiba! Hn, indeed! LOL!

I'm rambling, anyway good and funny chapter all the way dude!
Chaosblazer chapter 19 . 1/25
that was an interesting chapter, got to see more of daily life at the shrine. Kaiba and Hiei have both changed though they have some things to agree on (i'm sure hatred of a certain person comes to mind) anyway keep up the awesome work man I enjoyed these peaceful scenes
Ford1114 chapter 19 . 1/25
That is a good way for Seto/Lyn and their family to stay in the shrine. There are some development, particularly with Lyn/Tyra and of course, Kaiba and Hiei. They are both rivals and share a disdain with an underdog (Joey/Kuwabara).

There's samurai champloo music put, but it's that change of location going from one place to another.
Belletiger BT chapter 18 . 1/19
Yeahh! I kinda missed the gaiden chapters . I am haooy to see JP's story in there
It was real cute! I can't wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 18 . 1/19
Finally a JP/Norn story to satisfy the hype! It was truly a nice story about the two! Now I can add Starfire/Nia's voice to Norn!

I wonder what's going to happen to them down the line? Maybe she gets pregnant by the time Kotori's story gets going? Don't know why just seems a link since she is named after the Goddess of Fate via Norse mythologies!

Anyway good work dude!
Generic Reviewer chapter 18 . 1/18
Thanks for finishing my weird request.

Nice added depth and its to the point.

And I'm off.
Chaosblazer chapter 18 . 1/18
interesting chapter, I like how it shows us some behind the scene stuff from DoC, and how Junpei got prepared for that big wedding, as well as him and Norn coming along.

Keep up the awesome work dude.
Ford1114 chapter 18 . 1/18
A JP and Norn eh, it's nice how their romance is developed throughout Dawn of Chaos. JP's lucky, and there's a wedding for his friends to donate.

I see Norn is compared to Nia, and she is free to be independent.
Belletiger BT chapter 17 . 9/21/2014
Awesome chapter! I loved how you you made the interaction with Rika and Izumi be so real. And you're right that relationship with tomboy and girly girls always had a balanced relationship. And I liked how you made Rumiko being somewhat a teacher to Izumi. I cant wait to see more!
Generic Reviewer chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
That reference to "The camera is your boyfriend!" was amusing.

Story reminds me of all the assorted Rika and Izumi being friends fan art and a biker punk Rukato image I found. Which is actually a good thing because I'm feeling the charm in motion.

I now wanna see some Junpei and Norn because it wasn't that well fleshed out (No offense). That or Takato and Takuya misadventures because of the first 5 chapters of the current DBZ Fusion Kai running.
Chaosblazer chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
I would describe this chapter as fun and cute, keep up the awesome work dude.
Ford1114 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Nice interaction with Rika and Izumi. they show how their bond is close and watching over their boyfriends.

It's a good thing that Rika goes into digimon cards instead of the life threatening stuff. Now we see what the other Legendary Warriors do after DoC, Tayuka becoming a firefighter and Junpei is becoming a baker.

Keep it up.
JNaegi chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Hey I was definitely feeling this! A good short story of the resident digimon queen/weather manipulator and the enticing warrior of wind!

You did it tastefully with the poses Izumi did and you studied up on the fashion trends with those clothing lines!

Rika has grown especially in this story about her issues with her mom and even more background on her mom.

Their futures are looking bright so I'm wondering what Rika is going to be? A fashion designer?

Always like these more mundane storylines; don't get me wrong, reading about explosive magic, attacks and mayhem is always fun but have to be reminded that they are still human and go through the same struggle as any of us in RL.

GJ my man!