Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Jacob9594 chapter 7 . 3/10
I like the Gaiden series, great character developments
Jacob9594 chapter 6 . 3/10
Ah Minako has found love,god job.
Jacob9594 chapter 5 . 3/10
i enjoyed part 2 it was great
Jacob9594 chapter 4 . 3/10
Nice start for a romance story
Jacob9594 chapter 3 . 3/9
How sweet
Jacob9594 chapter 2 . 3/9
This is one of my favorite chapters in Gaiden.
Jacob9594 chapter 1 . 3/9
Great chapter, good job
Ford1114 chapter 30 . 3/1
Haha. Nice one shot of Ian Sinclair's cat (got that from your twitter retweet) meeting the Houou the first time. He didn't end well. I saw a cameo of Ghidorah and the Imperium. Plus, we get to see Champamon and Vadismon.

Now that you mention it, CG should take a break after it ends the Sojourner Travels for the Champamon Tournament to begin, CG will resume after Champamon Tournament is finished (or when it's halfway done).
Chaosblazer chapter 30 . 2/28
I don't know what's more amusing, Beerusmon beating the crap out of people to find the houou, or him getting humiliated for his troubles.

Ghidorah would've had no chance at all.

Short story but awesome none the less.

Keep it up man, it rocks!
Belletiger chapter 29 . 1/10
That was an awesome chapter! Heh. Heh. Heh, looks like sakurada is still a fangirl to v. Himura and kotori will have some bcha XD !

Cain getting the Mets? Not a good sign.

I can't wait to see what's going happen next !
Generic Reviewer chapter 29 . 1/9
This was a cute arc.

The Cain Bearer foreshadowing is pretty ominous. Wonder what he is planning.

Later days!
Ford1114 chapter 29 . 1/9
So that's the gaiden with the Policeman recruits joining the force. Kotori doesn't even wear a dress, and ah the two couples go to the ball with Venus. Kotori has some manners of food and here's Venus singing that Crystal song.

A group of Meta terrorists arrive and neat name of the Elementalists and yeah they do compare to the Legendary Warriors. We talk about the names on mail and look at we have the final versions, two of them you decide to choose from me anyway (like Windshake originally Hurri-King), and three you came up but then you tweak to its final versions (From Shade to Brightshade, and Frigid to Xylofrost (I like that one)). Battles ensue and the Metas are defeated and taken to Cain's custody. And of course the Venus fangirl squealing at the Senshi in allowing Kotori and Himura to be endorse for the police force.

Good first update of the year, yet you said of doing one gaiden per month (don't know at the same time), I want to ask a question of how does it affecting your writing schedule such as we'll resume VH (the Policeman Ball event takes place few days after Shinnen (but before the final chapter) and before VH that the characters can mention it for Segment 9) after VA Ch 6 and starting your first novel?
Chaosblazer chapter 29 . 1/8
interesting story on those two getting into the police force.

The meta-humans were interesting, but they got beaten regardless lol.

Cain is taking care of them...not a good thing.

Keep up the awesome work dudes these stories rock.
Belletiger chapter 28 . 12/1/2016
That was a very cute and awesome is very cute. I loved the battle scenes in this chapter but the best scene was she meeting with her older self and an older pluto. Now Hina is an official senshi along with Athena. I can see they will fight together in many battles.

I cant wait to see more!
ford1114 chapter 28 . 11/21/2016
It's Ford again. I forgot to mention a minor thing to add in VH Segment 5's A/N (in my commentary) of main soundtracks use in VA before upload, can you please add '-Thor' below 'Hunter x Hunter (2011)' in both the VA/YYGDM and VA/Corner sections since I should have add it out of my mind. Also yesterday, Kai Yan just finally complete a pic of Houou Mars and expect to be uploaded soon! :)
154 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »