Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger BT chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
That was very unique chapter. I am surprised you writing this one in a summary format, but still very good to read. I loved how you added Artemis in this chapter, but still pretty good! I loved the chapter. Cant wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
Whoa, going true with updating this baby aren't you?

Nice general mapping of the Taiyoukai war. Granted the 5DS stuff is still over my head (I think it's the terms they use even though I grasp the Crimson dragon, still cluster fracked to me) but you got me with the Tenyou/Moon Goddess/ Yusuke faction stuff.

I'd say Artemis is in a higher plane of existence; kind of like how Cordelia (Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel) did for a short time but who knows?

Hey, whatever floats your boat dude, if this is a story your willing to tell or a plot bunny go full steam ahead.

Nice work you 2.
Ford1114 chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
We finally see the summary of the Taiyoukai War in full display (and school starts tomorrow for me). I enjoy writing the Hadean Taiyoukai’s origin to the three realms of YYH, after all, he is Aku (“HAHAHA! Foolish Samurai!”) to the point why its existence threatens the future of Crystal Tokyo. The Cretaceous Taiyoukai is one of my favs of the Primordials.

Ah, so that means the greek goddess Artemis is involved, or I take she’s the first Moon Goddess as a separate character? And she’s making love with the first Lycan, thus giving birth to the Lycan race. I see Zeus is mentioned.

And now we have the colossal war itself, you’ve done nicely in making it straight unlike the Fourth Ninja War with all the confuse switching as you said. This shows a good tribute to what could have been in that unused arc in YYH instead of the Makai Tournament. Haha, King Yusuke, you haven’t change eh? ;) I see Sherry appears as well. Thank me for adding Sensui.

Now we see Akiza’s going full power, no wonder she’s becoming one of the most powerful meta-beings. Wow, the Deadly Triad are easily killed. Oh yeah, Blue Mars just owns Seiryuu.

I feel sadden that Chuu and his friends are killed, but at least they take down Momotaro. We finally see the sadistic Elder Toguro appearing in YYGDM (besides Accel Stream as I recall), but he’s finally killed by Younger Toguro, hooray! There’s a typo, Yoko Kurama killed ‘Super Karasu’, not Rando. Wow, Enki is killed. Oh yeah, the Signer Dragons eradicate the Godzilla-Tyranitar lookalike! Man, Arago means business in fighting his enemies at once, especially combining with the Hadean. Thankfully after an arduous battle, he is finally defeated by the spear. The Taiyoukai era has ended.

Man the post-war gave us heartwarming and tearjerking moments. First we see that all full-blooded demons bloodline will be gone, leaving a new world for descendants to flourish. And that 5Ds’ story is officially ended with their last hurrah (it’s less likely that they’ll appear in future stories except the Crystal Age).

This is a great read. Keep it up for the start of September!
Chaosblazer chapter 15 . 9/1/2014
whoa this is an interesting outline for a story. Pretty cool and interesting stuff there, even if it doesn't get turned into a story it still rocks.

Keep up the awesome work there dudes.
JNaegi chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
This story is very well played! My interest is piqued now by the bond between Phillipe and Sasha.

I especially liked how you got the mannerism of the parents (especially Sasha's when it came to him stammering XD).

Anyway a nice melancholic chapter! All I can say is this; FINALLY PHILLIPE WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! I had the strangest feeling he'd end up with his digimon (it was a suspicion of mine for the past couple of years but it can be laid to rest).

Later days!
Chaosblazer chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
pretty cool backstory, kid really knows when to cut loose on people lol.

awesome job, keep it up
Ford1114 chapter 14 . 8/26/2014
Its nice to see Gaiden's return, starting with the 14th chap that is a coincidence of this year.

Ah, Lazer did just fine by doing this. Phillippe meet Sasha for the first time and stand up to some bullies there. Sasha is like the perfect girl that lives in a rich background and please her loving parents. I see she loves music and singing.

Just recently, Phillippe, Himura, Kotori and Sasha remind me of Armin, Mikasa, Eren and Krista (and her true alias from the manga) with seeing their backgrounds.

Hmm, since Sasha and Garman will reappear in VA, I can guess who they are, well I keep my mouth shut. Keep it up!
Jeffrey chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
There is no such thing as Coincidence only Hitzusen, Quote by Yuuko Ichihara. That was a good story and kind of deep. So they were the senshi of there universe and this anti-matter destroyed them (That's interesting). So a multi-verse were they share the same soul but to some extent live a different existence, it was pretty good and now the eight amazon's get to protect there new world with there counter-parts and everyone else :)

Keep up the good work dude!
Lycosyncer chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
Nice chapter for explaining my confusion over the whole thing and now it makes sense for me and thanks for referencing me!

Anyways, I am still waiting for a Morpheous flashback arc to happen and how it will tie into his importance for his views and relations with his fellow Rajita siblings and the human race.

I am curious to see what you'll do with the Neo-Senshi in the next chapter in the Gaiden saga and I am definitely keeping in touch with the Underworld Saga as well.

Anyways, I hope the long hiatus for the main story ends as soon as possible.
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
normally I would question things like this, but you explained it well.

Coming from a guy who's main oc is a pokemon trainer/reincarnated god of light who's traveled through other worlds this is a nice concept you've got going here.

Heh speaking of, if Demitri did come to the YYDM world perhaps by his time machine with some help from Granasmon (using the time machine as a container of sorts to get him through the demensions and not screwing things up.), maybe his mother could rig the machine to blow up preventing him from returning so he could be with Sedna and they wouldn't have to make "jumps" to see each other all the time.

In regards to digimon i'm gonna wait to post my digimon story because I wanna see how Xros Wars goes abit more (My main OC is Kyle Rainer, has a modified digivice burst that has the download slot for the digimemory chips(used in the new xros wars series) and is parterned with Veemon(who goes down the Veedramon line), he also has Alphamon's Dragon Sword so he can use it to go into Super Ultimate mode while being AlforceVeedramon, one of the only eight ones to exist), heck 6 episodes in and already a mega is down (Neptunemon, beaten by his own attack no less.) then again after seeing Mailbirdramon beat the snot out of a Okuwamon with ease, I don't think levels exist in Xros Wars, it's all about combining and using digimon as weapons to kill which makes it intresting to watch.

I have to ask you, is Dawn of Chaos fully thought out? Cause if any changes can be made later on in the fic I think Demitri and the Xros Wars destined getting involved would be cool, but is up to you man you write what you wanna write that's my motto.
Belletiger BT chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I like this chapter. I liked the wai you introduced the amazoness counterparts of the senshi.

and I am curious to see the next gaiden about the neo senshi
Jeffrey chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Good Side Side Story. I really don't watch Yugioh 5D's, but it's an interesting chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Confused chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Odd. I thought the mother's name is Mayumi, not Rinchei (which is the name oldest son's name and older brother to Jaarin, Henry, and Suzie)
LazerWulf chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
While I wouldn't call it my best work, I think I managed to get the story points I wanted to tell across.

Phila-Del-Phia!

LazerWulf
Jeffrey chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
A good short story with Joey and Mai. Very touching and cute and glad to see Serienty and Morpheos in this story too. Keep up the hard work.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »