Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
JNaegi chapter 28 . 11/20/2016
That was another good chapter and look at that, Hina and Athena become chums! A cheerful personality meeting a demure one, that's an intriguing friendship.

Damn dropping these phrases of time paradoxes, never heard of half those words before. Like that Haruhi Suzumiya light novel I read years ago. At least we see that Hina does eventually become the offical time guardian with an older Setsuna. I just picture that future of a snarky Setsuna coming by for Thanksgiving bringing that witty dialect to the dinner table.

Gao Pluto shows us her stuff with the ability placed by her and Athena as well.

Good chapter all and all.
Chaosblazer chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
man this one cute chapter.

Athena and Hina make pretty great friends in more ways than most could see, I look forward to seeing them fight together in the future.

Hina accepts her new duties, Pluto must be proud.

Keep up the great work dudes
Ford1114 chapter 28 . 11/19/2016
Part 2 to finish of this Gaiden is here. So there's the training with Gao Pluto and Athena at the junior tournament and Athena wins. Here comes that they bond well. Then, another Meta named Inferno appears (remind me of Hotstreak from Static Shock and Pyro from X-Men), both Gao Pluto and Athena stop him.

Before that, that is some neat stuff for Gao Pluto to meet the elderly Pluto and her future self. A paradox of what's to come of being the real time guardian successor (perhaps the main Gao Pluto will succeed early at the end of Defiants).

(Notes to K: Ok, I send VH Segment 5 of attachment. Because of tie-in this in adding these information, Corner!Hina remember first meeting Athena, alongside both Senshi first met Corner!Skogul (and remember seeing her in House of Madoka and Shinnen (also when they are in a group in Ch. 33)) like their story counterparts. Corner!Hina even remember her training and meeting the elderly Pluto and her future self, especially make them proud since helping the heroes defeated Da'ath.)
JNaegi chapter 27 . 9/25/2016
I am so sorry K! I read this in the middle of the week going to work and forgot to review!

So backstory with Hina and I'm glad with that and especially the time frame to get an exact age for her and Aoshi. Like some mentioned, lots of Wolf Children feels you got going on with characterization.

For a second I was thrown how Suzuno was being kind of weepy over Hina changing if Aoshi did the same thing but thinking on it more (and her own characterization from Invasion of the Rajita when Okami got influenced by the bad alien juju) she pretty much is just feels a lot of love for her children and husband so I can give it a personal pass. Though it is interesting to find out she was the one to create Hina and Aoshi's bracelets.

I suspect she could be a priestess or someone who dabbles in it? Never did get an explanation of her backstory but that's not important.

Lots of fun moments between the siblings and Hina being very adequate in Okami's teaching. I guess it's just the demon blood to make her be adept with things since Hiei/Mars kids along with Tsukimaru/Saya's little Adam probably are a tad bit above average physically for toddlers though they do still need guidance.

Cute scene with her meeting Setsuna and then being transported to the time gate by the necklace given to her was good. So the elder Senshi had a hunch that Hina being endowed with being the next heir to the title of Senshi and time guardian? Good thing she has good instincts.

Sailor Gao Pluto? I remember hearing "Gao" as a roar in the anime "Air" by the main character, Misuzu. Going to be good the next chapter.

Till next time!
Critian Caceorte chapter 27 . 9/20/2016
Just a quick question: So Hina was born in 2002, started martial arts training when she was 3, and went to Grade school when she was 4? Does Japan start early with this sort of thing, or is it just "Demons mature faster"?

Oh, and she's adorable too.

Best of wishes,

Critian Caceorte
Generic Reviewer chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
The birth of Gao Pluto eh? Feels like reading Ford's bad end spinoff spoiled a lot for me

Wonder what heroism she'll be involved in; feels like she might accidentally get involved in security of the new demon world tourney or something.

Later days!
Belletiger chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
awesome chapter! I loved the background story you made for Hina, In need it was a wonderful surprise. I am so eager to see her first transformarion. I an see Athena and Hina being the new dynamic duo of the senshi.

I cant wait for the next chapter!
Chaosblazer chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
that was a cute story entry.

Sailor Gao Pluto huh, nice name indeed.

Oh boy her meeting Athena, that's going to be freaking wild.

keep up the awesome work man
Ford1114 chapter 27 . 9/19/2016
It all begin in this next gaiden of Hina’s birth, and Aoshi is going to be a good brother to watch.

It does remind of Wolf Children, and seeing Hina’s first transformation as a white wolf with the scent and pain it is. She wears a bracelet and for her safety upon watching her father’s training. That is also lead to Hina meeting Setsuna. Nightfall, Hina is engulf into the location of the Time Gate as a Lycan. Sailor Pluto at first believes it’s an intruder and attacks, but immediately stops when realize she’s Hina. It’ll be Hina’s destiny to be both a Sailor Senshi and the true time guardian successor.

After DoC, Hina accepts the offer to be a Sailor Senshi, and Gao Pluto is born.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 25 . 8/12/2016
Ugh, poor Kenta! I know that feel about being rejected! But, don't you give up. Yeah, Kotori and Kouichi are an item, but there'll be another just right for you. Nice short here.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 14 . 8/12/2016
Thought I'd check this out since I saw it mentioned in Valkyrie Advent.

Wow, why didn't I read this before? This was a sweet, sad, and charming short with Phillipe and Sasha. I like how he stood up for her. I also like her comforting her after his loss. I liked the interactions with the parents. Glad Phillipe got into school to be with Sasha.

Sasha being a good singer I can imagine especially during that opera scene in Advent. And after reading Valkyrie Advent, I'm really liking Garman.

Great ficlet, K!
Ford1114 chapter 26 . 8/10/2016
Ah, so this is the Marty Origin finally uploaded. It starts showing Marty with his suitcase confronting Buzz and was once a worker of CainCorp. Sailor Eris makes her appearance yet didn’t fully introduce to Marty yet. Cain and Marty chat about the Rajita incursion that creates these Metas and how Marty’s powers will be received.

Marty and Eris fully talk for the former to know where his cousin went, things get hostile and Marty’s anger takes over until Larry finally shows up (and Kuwabara Construction, nice nod of Summer Diaries). Indeed, Larry’s full name is Lawrence (ah, so Larry is originally a RPG character before being used in K’s fanfics) and there’s a flashback of Marty’s future, whenever there’s spare time, he can get back into playing baseball. So amends have been made for the Stonebagel cousins and Eris, Marty comes to understand that Cain is really nuts like that Trump guy (honestly, he’s worse than Cain :P ).

Yeah, the WC origin gaiden will be the only side story for them (Knowing that we trust Lazer what he’s doing since they (except Andrea) are his OCs. And that suppose Kensuke/Carmen thing..) and that’s it. Note to K: About what you said of you thought of Ford/Jessica/Kara/Ayanna scene mentioned in CG Ch. 4 used as a fanfic gaiden idea, can we please want to scrap it because I still honestly don’t want them to appear (feeling nervous/scared honestly) in YYGDM gaiden at all. Thank you.
JNaegi chapter 26 . 8/10/2016
Fun chapter with how Marty meets Larry and Taylor! It was briefly touched upon but it's nice to read about it in person!

Boy Japan is just crop full of superpowered beings hijacking a train to get some dough. Marty meets Sailor Eris (also a bonus to see how the Senshi are beloved throughout Japan and Kuipers making a name for themselves).

Seeing Cain again with his bigoted values was something. Of course the true depth of his madness won't be hitting a crescendo till the one of the last stories of YYGDM. I can see how Marty would be influenced by such words. Nice reaction for the whole Marty/Taylor scenario.

The scariest thought is if Marty wasn't someone with integrity and was immoral, he could have done all sorts of things to her while cutting her off from her magic. Glad that wasn't the case. Larry backstory explored and The Third? LOL damn had me rolling!

But now things are good for the cousins and Taylor. I can't help but feel if this happened to Nabiki Tendo, as a form of compensation for the ruined vases and what not she'd string him for all he's worth like "What's that, you'll pay for what you destroyed and causing some form of psychological damage and even a little dash of cash in the bank account AND two thousand spending card at Tiffany's? You are a wonderful person".

It's fine dude, no need to apologize, stuff happens. At least you got over the hurtle of writers block to bring out this chapter.

Another fun ride. Peace.
Chaosblazer chapter 26 . 8/10/2016
Interesting chapter, poor Taylor almost got caught but at least things are better now.

Never thought i'd see Cain refer to the senshi as Metahumans, that's going to far I think.

Keep up the awesome work dudes, looking forward to what comes next
Belletiger chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
Kenta you pour soul, Sorry but Kotori belongs to Kouichi. No worries, I know you will find the right person for you. don't loose the hope!

I cant wait to see more!
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »