Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Belletiger chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
that was a very cute chapter. I really liked on reading Joey's pov in there.'Joey/Mai without doubt are my fav couple in the yugioh universe.

Ah, the next arc will be the underworld arc. thats awesome! I ca't wait to read it!
LazerWulf chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. So what's next for the Gaidens? You finally going to get to the Himura/Kotori origin story?

TC chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Cool Chapter, this whole arc in general was very original. I liked how you incorporated the events of YYH into it. Mika is awesome by the way. About Tsume and Mika, yes they are like Rei and Hie... which is kind of the problem.

The thing with stories with two many pairings is that every relationship must be different or else it will feel to the reader that they are just watching the same thing over and over again.

The similarities between these two pairings will be so much that the Tsume/Mika pairing will be completely overshadowed by Rei/Hiei. On the other hand the relationships you crafted between Inumon/Renamon, Inumon/Kuzuhamon, Rika/Takato, Serenity/Morpheus or even the short Naga/Rhea(I think that was her name) were all very different and had things which gave them a sense of uniqueness.

Tsume/Mika would really just feel like Rei/Hiei Mark Two.

By the way, When Mika was first introduced I got the sense that she was going to end up in a huge rivalry with Takato, and that's an aspect that I was disappointed to see got overshadowed (not your fault really, in fact that you are able to juggle so many characters in one story and make it good is nothing short of amazing)by the main plot. I would really like to see the fistfight between Takato and Mika we never got to see.

See ya
Starlight AT chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
NICE! THE GAIDEN IS GETTING MORE AWSOME BY THE DAY!

Amelia: Shichi'okamitai...where have i heard that name...

Sora: too bad the chimeras lot but hey they fought proud and they got to see the Demon Lords.

Damian: Mukuro is a chick! I though he was a man!

Sora: you got some serious catching up to do...

Amelia: I remember! There the names from that evil organization in naruto!

Damian and Sora: WRONG SHOW! THERE CALLED THE AKATSUKI!

Amelia: oh...what about

Damian and Sora: NO! THERE FAN MADE!

Amelia: but what about the band of seven from inuyasha?

That's Shichinintai.

Amelia: IT'S SIMILAR! IT JUST HAS OKAMI IN IT!

Everyone: NO IT'S NO!

Amelia: abuse...i'm being abused...

Damian: this review is long enough! So shut up!

Amelia: but you just added more to it.

Damian:...
Jeffrey chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
A good conclusion to this story arc. I liked the battle between Tsume and Mika (and they would be a good couple). I'm surpised Mika and the others are teaching students now (Mika is as scary as Tsunade when she gets pumped or Makato to boot). I wonder what side-story will be next.

Keep up the good work.
Belletiger chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
that was an awesome chapter! I like Mika and Tsume, they make a cute couple.

the fight might be short, but they were cool. too bad we will only see more fights from mika and tsume in the season 3. Mika as a sensei? oh boy, I feel sorry for the rookies.

see ya in the next updade!
LazerWulf chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Um... weren't the first battles of the tournament battle royales? The 1 on 1 fights didn't start until after the field had been drastically reduced.

Belletiger chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
"...Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf! Certainly not me~!"

Buwahahah, sorry Tsume, but I couldn't resist, but you're the big bad wolfie! XD

I just loved Mika and Tsume on the each other's troats. I can't wait to see what will happen in this fight!
Jeffrey chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Hey an update and a good chapter. Looks like the villians in the galaxy star story is here in this series (that's very good using them!). I wonder how the battle is going to turn out with Tsume and Mika (I'm rooting for Mika, go for it!). I liked the Kurama and Maya scene ( I wonder if they will hook up in the series?). And of course Toboe has to fall for some one (It's kind of funny, Hayata being all spazzed out).

Keep up the good work and see you next update.

Later dude :)
LazerWulf chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Great chapter, as usual. I kind of figured the Makai Tournament would figure into things. Their final test shouldn't be about how many demons they defeat, or how long they last, but if they can survive losing without dying!

Jeffrey chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
Good chapter dude. So they will be entering the demon tournment, it should be good for them to show what they got, I hope they do well. I would never expect to hear the name Kururu (I only heard that name from an atlus game I played, good use of a unique name!) Keep up the good work.
Belletiger BT chapter 8 . 2/18/2009
yep, Okami can be really scary when he's pissed. Its a wonder the chimera team are still alive after this hard training.

The makai tournament is staring to begin in makai. I wonder how well the kids will do in there. I can't wait to see what will happen next!
Jeffrey chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Now Mika and the others have center stage in this story. I was wondering what happend to them after the rajita story and I'm glad knowing they are training to hone there skills. I really like this Gaiden series (It really gives us more info on each indivdual and there realationships with one another). Keep up the good work :)

Later!
LazerWulf chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
You know, between the five of them, it makes sense that Larry is the brains.

And you're sending them to the Makai? Would this be before or after the Demon World Tournament?

Starlight AT chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
NICE I CAN ALREADY TELL THAT THE CHIMERA KIDS ARE STRONG!

Damian: what do you think the boom was for?

Amelia: boom from cards...explosive cards...hehehehehehehe...Joey gonna die...

Damian: you gave her an idea!

So what! anyway can't wait for the second part! I can say for certainty that i love MAYA!

Damian: Larry's better...

Amelia: I say Mika is the best!

Damian: LARRY!