Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
JNaegi chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
...OH MY GOD I KNOW THE FEELING OF UNREQUITED LOVE! Kenta! Heart broken...AGAIN! T_T

Good short story.
Ford1114 chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
This Gaiden is okay of Kenta being in the friend zone for so long and not having a relationship, especially Kotori is now with Kouichi. I know about Kenta is going to be with Ixion in Corner and thought I'm prepared for this, but Kanius told me there's going to be changes for YYGDM-01!Kenta and Jami, is this Kimiko or someone else I wonder.
Chaosblazer chapter 25 . 8/1/2016
Kenta you pour soul, i'm sure your not the only one who feels lonely and hopefully you'll find someone someday.

Good work man.
Haruhi Suzumiya s0s chapter 22 . 1/10/2016
Just a quick review on this tale. I totally dug this one. Nice insight on Daiki's character and how he post his arm (ouch, bitten off by a giant croc mutant; couldn't be Leatherhead from TMNT!).

Interesting development Helbot got as well - physical and mental. I got their relationship in Neos United and seeing it play out here was good. Helbot made use of those shapeshifting abilities to change her looks based on the Neo Senshi.

Other things I liked: Jami, aka Sailor Ixion, is a doctor in the future and assists Ami. Good to see her live her dream just like Ami. Got touched by the Mizuno family's tender moment. I also like Daiki and Amaya bickering (Ford you have it right, they remind us of Katara and Sokka). I do see him being Tony, Forge and Sokka in one character.

Nice tale about a boy retooling a fembot and forming a bond with said fembot. I'd like to see more Neo Senshi gaiden tales. Good job, K and Lazer!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/2/2016
the pendulum can vecome the final power up of the duelist PLEASE!
Belletiger BT chapter 24 . 11/8/2015
That was a pretty cool chapter. I loved the part with the Kuiper flashback. It was very cute. Now the return of Seal of Orichalcos card was a big surprise for me. I thought these cards are gone for good. Things are becoming complicate for our heros. I cant wait to see more!
JNaegi chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
Ok finally got to this chapter.

My such a little scandalous setting for Vivian to have such a lewd moment with Ken (Prince Sedna) in the past. Gotta comment Ken being the typical "only guy with a hand of girls as friends" concept (like Tenchi/Ranma/Negi) except he wouldn't peak on any of them.

Duel was sweet and Kaiba having a boner? Kind of OC but again I can see him having that charge for seeing a nice, big dragon who hits the spot (Lyn should get some advice from the Goddess of Love to keep her man happy XD).

So Ken being Santa for Yusei and Viv? Cool!

I did enjoy this colab chap! Still amazing that Ken gets so flustered with the ladies. And how can I forget the Terumi ref? You can't keep a good troll down!

GJ with this fellas!

Till next time!
Jacob9594 chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
I love this chapter. It. Would. Pretty coolKai is if you added the charcters from Yugioh Zexala no Arc-V to the Sotry. That would be sweep. And Deadppol of possible for comedic effects. What do you think Kainus?
Chaosblazer chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
Vivian scars Ken in the one way that really hurts, too bad brain bleach doesn't exist, but perhaps getting smashed in the head by his partners will cleanse his mind...if they don't kill him in the process.

Had a lot of fun with this, the stuff with the Paradias trio was interesting (I like what Ford said in his review about them) and the Kuriboh's are funny.

The duel had many options and various ways to be done, decided to do things that way in the end, and yes I did reference Yugioh abridged as well as the recent DBZ abridged movie to an extent with the Terumi line

Well Ken likes to help people improve their decks cause he loves the game probably as much as Yugi and Jaden do, but he is abit more serious when he fights.

I am surprised at how quick you edited and got this up, especially with that scene with the Grandra's leaving, thanks for working with me dude.

It's always fun and sometimes chaotic for the characters lol, let's keep it up for the future.
Ford1114 chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
That concludes this decent gaiden. To be honest, I still believe side stories didn't get much reviews compare to main stories, which we all understand your workload that main stories are the focus for time priorities/constraints despite a few gaidens stood out to me.

There are some parts I see such as that Kuiper flashback you wrote for chaos. Neat stuff to see their kingdom having their enjoyment and training. That's how it goes.

Ken and Richard duel, but the latter uses a remaining Seal of Orichalcos card and turns the tide. I see Dark Rebellion XYZ, and that Neo Galaxy Eyes makes Kaiba have a dragon fetish in obsessed with another powerful card. Well the duel is over.

Now I get why the Paradais Knights are freed due to not Psyren (I recall that woman in Season 1), but surprisingly Cain. Okay, so I predict the Paradais Knights will become Duel Monsters (the same ones of Shinnen) and remained themselves the Defiant Knights?

That means another difference here to examine two versions: We already did the last part of the Paradais Knights/Paradox on email for Shinnen, but I don't know your take on them for Defiants.
Generic Reviewer chapter 24 . 11/4/2015
Cain Bearer is still a problematic loose end. He doesn't give up.

Its also real nice Kensuke lives in a dimension where most of the anime bosses are just regular cards you can buy in a store. And I'd be scared too if someone went full Anna at you naked. Poor guy.

Not much else to say. Later days!
JNaegi chapter 23 . 10/15/2015
Duels non-withstanding there is one battle that was something to make a note about; Rainbow Kuriboh vs. Kuriboh/Wing Kuriboh!

New butterball on the turf and it's understandable why the duo would feel threatened by some puffball that could be a pet to Rainbow Brite.

Puffs in the hood is a go! XD

Lance and the British duelist, eh? Need to some development but I'm intrigued. Yay for a buxom blonde lady tempting Richard to use a new card against Ken (it's good character development).

Wow Takato pretty lax with his dueling, Rika going to crack the figurative whip on his butt.

Till next time.
Generic Reviewer chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
I'm amused Kensuke didn't show the weird manga Signer dragons to Team 5Ds.

I also wonder if Takato was using Evols with Darwino. He's still going to get dragged by his ear while complaining when this is over though.

Later days!
Chaosblazer chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
all the edits and additions you made fit pretty dang well dude, this is awesome.

Oh yes the fun is coming, and so is the pain_ lol.
Ford1114 chapter 23 . 10/14/2015
Didn’t see that one coming, well Chaos did mention this since he’s taking over Ninetalesuk’s position in writing duels. Knowing that Zexal and Arc V will be separate dimensions like Xros Wars (though Data Squad remind you did exist in YYGDM).

It’s interesting to see Zexal cards onward exist in the YYGDM dimension. Yugi got Legendary Magician of Dark and plans to give Joey his new ace. Jeri has Lionheart. Seeing Takato having Volcasaurus gets something to be interested, and good to see Rika is the first to have an XYZ card. Several versions of BEWD, a hint that Kaiba will get his soon.

It seems that our protagonists are facing the Grandra siblings, lets see how these card play. No way, the Paradais Knights are back? (To coincide in Shinnen that they appear as the Da’ath Knights alongside Mandark)
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »