Reviews for YuYuGiDigiMoon: Gaiden
Chaosblazer chapter 13 . 8/10/2010
normally I would question things like this, but you explained it well.

Coming from a guy who's main oc is a pokemon trainer/reincarnated god of light who's traveled through other worlds this is a nice concept you've got going here.

Heh speaking of, if Demitri did come to the YYDM world perhaps by his time machine with some help from Granasmon (using the time machine as a container of sorts to get him through the demensions and not screwing things up.), maybe his mother could rig the machine to blow up preventing him from returning so he could be with Sedna and they wouldn't have to make "jumps" to see each other all the time.

In regards to digimon i'm gonna wait to post my digimon story because I wanna see how Xros Wars goes abit more (My main OC is Kyle Rainer, has a modified digivice burst that has the download slot for the digimemory chips(used in the new xros wars series) and is parterned with Veemon(who goes down the Veedramon line), he also has Alphamon's Dragon Sword so he can use it to go into Super Ultimate mode while being AlforceVeedramon, one of the only eight ones to exist), heck 6 episodes in and already a mega is down (Neptunemon, beaten by his own attack no less.) then again after seeing Mailbirdramon beat the snot out of a Okuwamon with ease, I don't think levels exist in Xros Wars, it's all about combining and using digimon as weapons to kill which makes it intresting to watch.

I have to ask you, is Dawn of Chaos fully thought out? Cause if any changes can be made later on in the fic I think Demitri and the Xros Wars destined getting involved would be cool, but is up to you man you write what you wanna write that's my motto.
Belletiger BT chapter 13 . 8/9/2010
I like this chapter. I liked the wai you introduced the amazoness counterparts of the senshi.

and I am curious to see the next gaiden about the neo senshi
Jeffrey chapter 12 . 2/12/2010
Good Side Side Story. I really don't watch Yugioh 5D's, but it's an interesting chapter. Keep up the good work :)
Confused chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Odd. I thought the mother's name is Mayumi, not Rinchei (which is the name oldest son's name and older brother to Jaarin, Henry, and Suzie)
LazerWulf chapter 12 . 2/6/2010
While I wouldn't call it my best work, I think I managed to get the story points I wanted to tell across.

Jeffrey chapter 11 . 6/25/2009
A good short story with Joey and Mai. Very touching and cute and glad to see Serienty and Morpheos in this story too. Keep up the hard work.
Belletiger chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
that was a very cute chapter. I really liked on reading Joey's pov in there.'Joey/Mai without doubt are my fav couple in the yugioh universe.

Ah, the next arc will be the underworld arc. thats awesome! I ca't wait to read it!
LazerWulf chapter 10 . 5/19/2009
Sorry it took so long for me to get to this. So what's next for the Gaidens? You finally going to get to the Himura/Kotori origin story?

TC chapter 10 . 5/13/2009
Cool Chapter, this whole arc in general was very original. I liked how you incorporated the events of YYH into it. Mika is awesome by the way. About Tsume and Mika, yes they are like Rei and Hie... which is kind of the problem.

The thing with stories with two many pairings is that every relationship must be different or else it will feel to the reader that they are just watching the same thing over and over again.

The similarities between these two pairings will be so much that the Tsume/Mika pairing will be completely overshadowed by Rei/Hiei. On the other hand the relationships you crafted between Inumon/Renamon, Inumon/Kuzuhamon, Rika/Takato, Serenity/Morpheus or even the short Naga/Rhea(I think that was her name) were all very different and had things which gave them a sense of uniqueness.

Tsume/Mika would really just feel like Rei/Hiei Mark Two.

By the way, When Mika was first introduced I got the sense that she was going to end up in a huge rivalry with Takato, and that's an aspect that I was disappointed to see got overshadowed (not your fault really, in fact that you are able to juggle so many characters in one story and make it good is nothing short of amazing)by the main plot. I would really like to see the fistfight between Takato and Mika we never got to see.

See ya
Starlight AT chapter 10 . 4/5/2009

Amelia: Shichi'okamitai...where have i heard that name...

Sora: too bad the chimeras lot but hey they fought proud and they got to see the Demon Lords.

Damian: Mukuro is a chick! I though he was a man!

Sora: you got some serious catching up to do...

Amelia: I remember! There the names from that evil organization in naruto!

Amelia: oh...what about

Damian and Sora: NO! THERE FAN MADE!

Amelia: but what about the band of seven from inuyasha?

That's Shichinintai.

Everyone: NO IT'S NO!

Amelia: abuse...i'm being abused...

Damian: this review is long enough! So shut up!

Amelia: but you just added more to it.

Jeffrey chapter 10 . 3/21/2009
A good conclusion to this story arc. I liked the battle between Tsume and Mika (and they would be a good couple). I'm surpised Mika and the others are teaching students now (Mika is as scary as Tsunade when she gets pumped or Makato to boot). I wonder what side-story will be next.

Keep up the good work.
Belletiger chapter 10 . 3/19/2009
that was an awesome chapter! I like Mika and Tsume, they make a cute couple.

the fight might be short, but they were cool. too bad we will only see more fights from mika and tsume in the season 3. Mika as a sensei? oh boy, I feel sorry for the rookies.

see ya in the next updade!
LazerWulf chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Um... weren't the first battles of the tournament battle royales? The 1 on 1 fights didn't start until after the field had been drastically reduced.

Belletiger chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
"...Who's afraid of the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf, the big bad wolf! Certainly not me~!"

Buwahahah, sorry Tsume, but I couldn't resist, but you're the big bad wolfie! XD

I just loved Mika and Tsume on the each other's troats. I can't wait to see what will happen in this fight!
Jeffrey chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Hey an update and a good chapter. Looks like the villians in the galaxy star story is here in this series (that's very good using them!). I wonder how the battle is going to turn out with Tsume and Mika (I'm rooting for Mika, go for it!). I liked the Kurama and Maya scene ( I wonder if they will hook up in the series?). And of course Toboe has to fall for some one (It's kind of funny, Hayata being all spazzed out).

Keep up the good work and see you next update.

Later dude :)