Reviews for Knife Work
Arcole chapter 2 . 1/8/2009
Very fun. I particularly like the line about what his enemies would think. Give it a nice sadistic edge. Fun piece!
penny4him chapter 2 . 11/7/2008
I really liked this story as we got to see another side to Entreri. It was really well written and very believable; write more!
Linndechir chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
Thank you again. :) Again, very believable. It's really ... well, actually I don't know what to say, but I loved this scene. Especially the last sentence is wonderful.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
*hug* That was wonderful. I really hate it that people portray Artemis without a heart! He has more heart than most people know. He just keeps it bottled inside.
Surreptitious Chi X chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
This is really beautiful! I am awed that the soft spot you display is so nuanced. He's quiet - not loud about it, as some characters might be.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Nice idea! To make him creative was smart.
Linndechir chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Wow, thank you. :) I'm happy someone took up my little challenge, I hope others will follow suit. ;)

I really liked your scene. It's very believable, I can absolutely see Artemis doing that. Something that takes time, skill and patience is indeed fitting as a hobby for him. I'd love to see what Jarlaxle would say if he ever found out about Artemis' hobby. I can't convince you to write a second scene about that, can I? *grin*