Reviews for Magic Words
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Haha I really loved this oneshot! I was thinking of doing something like this with Karin hanging with him thinking of his similarities with Yuzu, but then I found this :P guess you beat me to it! I absolutely LOVED IT! Keep up the awesome Tatsuki oneshots!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
The last line reminded me of God looking down on the world in the Bible, haha. Poor Hana.
wutai flea chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
muy Bueno i loved it
Page-Mistress chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Uh, I don't think Soi is that tall...
Nachtweiss chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is great. I love the use of capitals (partly because I try to do the same thing, but am not nearly as gifted). Pleasepleaseplease write more Tatsuki one-shots. She's my favorite character as well and does not get enough love. (do they ever?)
Strumwulf chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Another good story. I really like the way you write Tatsuki. Looking foward to more more of your work.
Ikaru Sentinal chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*grins* Tatsuki is so Kick-ass. I like that.
Mikomimaru chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Yes! Finally! I am so glad you did this one-shot! It seems appropriate that Tatsuki would do that for Hanatarou. :) Interesting she's the 14th Seat of the 11th Division.
Mandachan77 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
And with this one shot, I am in love with you.

Bravo.
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wow. For the paragraph on silences alone, this was a lot of fun to read - and just got better. I really like how you write Tatsuki, and your Hanatarou is no slouch either! I could see her protection becoming a curse, in time, but in the moment - he deserves that alien glee.

Cheers,

~Sabriel.
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
that was aweseome! hope ya write more!
Jack Inqu chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I never would have thought of Hanatarou and Tatsuki being friends, but you really make it work.

I don't know if you're taking suggestions for which Bleach character(s) Tatsuki should interact with next, but if you are:

Nemu: the poor girl could use a friend and she's a lot like Orihime, personality wise. Plus, I'd love to see Tatsuki doing something vicious to Kurotsuchi.

Soi Fong: she and Tatsuki could bond over being kick-ass women among men.

Nanao: I just think it would be funny to see the prim, proper, by-the-book Nanao spend time with the loud, rude, f*-the-rules Tatsuki.

Hitsugaya: similar reasoning as Nanao.

I look forward to your next update.
Skatt's Dance chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
I love this, great work! The story was very orignal.
cmack chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
This is another wonderful one shot, you definitely named yourself accordingly. Keep up the excellent job, I look forward to reading more of your work.
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
:D

:D

:D :D :D

Two of my favorite Bleach characters ever in a one-shot together.

I... I may cry. From happiness. Really.

*glomps*