Reviews for Marked and Hunted
LoquitorLatinae chapter 20 . 7/26
I got nostalgic for Kingdom Hearts with the recent announcements of Kingdom Hearts 3 and came back to re-read this. It really is an incredible story; I thought so when you originally posted it and it still holds up all these years later. Anyway, I just wanted to drop a line to let you know that you're awesome and that your story is still stuck in my mind (almost a decade later, jeezus).
Lady-Fantasmic chapter 20 . 6/29
/this is one of the slowest burns I've ever read, and I am living for it/
Gah I have so many feeling about this story it's so good! I'm almost getting a "Violet Room" vibe from it it's that good. The story is interesting, the characters (Dem) are fascinating, and honestly I've never read a story with flashbacks written the way they are, I love the way you did them, and all other flashback scenes in any other story pale in comparison.
I am utterly attached to my water child, and it's to the point where /I/ am agrivated by the way Demyx is being treated, not only by the general populous but by the people 'taking care of him' they are treating him like he's not a person and I sympathize with Zexion in that I will #FightYou if you hurt him.
Side note- I'm getting the feeling that ShinRa is becoming a dangerous place for Dem and it's kind of giving me anxiety lol. Idk I'm just somehow thinking they're not really trying to help him?
Nother side note- idk exactly the purpose of the tattoo, but I'm increasingly irked that he can't have ANYTHING covering the tattoo, like, it was a rubber band, you can still see the thing. Like, unless it's some kind of barcode type thing, the only reason it's there is to ostracize and alienate him. #ltethepoorboywearsleeves
In any case, I'll quit rambling. This is an amazing story the I am hooked to :). I can't wait to see where it goes, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
Ietzik chapter 1 . 6/20
I really love this story and hope you continue it! :)
qilorar chapter 20 . 10/27/2016
Aww poor Dem Dem, but at least he is finally getting clothes!

Thank you for posting again, it is a good story and I would love to read more (even though usually prefer Akuroku). I am so interested to see where it will go.

Great job 3
MsViral chapter 20 . 10/9/2016
When I got the email notification that this story had a new chapter, I actually gasped out loud, I was thrilled. I'm glad that this story will continue, I enjoy every second of it!
kurosora1984 chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
OMG! Are you alive? Ahhhhhh I missed you!

Way to surprise the crap out of me, just popping in with an MAH update! I swear I blinked at my inbox for a full minute, not quite understanding what I was seeing. XD (Aaaand that's how ppl are gonna act toward ME when I get my act together...) XD Oh dear.

Anyway, BAW DEM. I'm glad he gets CLOTHES. I'm also kinda on his side about this whole "never asked Shinra for their fucking shit" thing. It really is bullshit. "Hi, hello, refugee ended up on your doorstep, so without my consent you proceed to spend lots of money on an extended hospital stay you won't let me turn down, then you make all the rules for my life. Um...can I maybe just go to SOME OTHER WORLD?" Here's my American answer - SUE SHINRA. :P

I was giving Lucrecia the stinkeye this chapter, I tell you that. Seems like she wasn't being a very good psychologist or whatever. She definitely carries the odor of the corporate moneygrubbers controlling everything, including her.

Also, ALAS, I MISS ZEXION! I hope he doesn't become very tiresome for Demyx to deal with - although the blushing is a good sign. I think at this point in most crushes you start to want to find excuses to be around that person for no reason, but then again, if Zexion stresses Demyx out too much, which impulse would win out in that internal conflict?

Hope Zexion appears again next time! AND BTW ASKJLAKSFJLKDSFD OMG I MISSED YOU! Good to see something from you! *HUGS*
RaiineDays chapter 20 . 10/6/2016
Oh man I did a double take at this update in my inbox. Really glad to get it though. Hope you've been well and things have been good. I wait patiently for any and all future stuff.

Also: woo! Demyx got sleeves after like 8 years
Bugie chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
Soooo happy to see you still updating! Your writing is the best!
Razell chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
I wonder what Shinra is really getting out of this. The corporation isn't exactly known for helping those in need. They won't make much from Demyx working as a barista, especially if he's working for tips. With Shinra there is always an ulterior motivation. They're like Weyland-Yutani from the Alien movies, willing to throw away as many lives as it takes to get their grubby paws on whatever they want...

Finally, Demyx gets some warm clothes! Except the one arm, but it's still a vast improvement over having to wear short sleeves in the snow. Now if he can only get a heater for his apartment...

I wasn't expecting Lucretia to react so strongly to Demyx talking to Zexion about having to get a job. How is he supposed to live if everything in his life is classified? I like the journal idea, it can help him to make peace with the past and ensure that his world is not forgotten. He's far more intelligent than people generally give him credit for. Maybe one day he could have it published, (unlikely) to show people what his world was really like before the madness hit, that he's no different than anyone else.

I'm glad to see you update again, I know it's hard with all the pressure life puts on us.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 20 . 10/5/2016
Oh my god a new chapter! Yaaay! This made ms so happy! Poor Demyx having to get a job. That's terrifying. But yaaaaaaaaay he won't be cold anymore. I don't know what else to say.
cher chapter 19 . 10/1/2016
This story is amazing, I've been reading it whenever I could throughout the past week or so..and it's so gripping! I love how you portray each character, and Demyx and Zexion's relationship is finally starting to develop after the long set up! It feels so rewarding!

Please don't give up on this story! This is one of the best quality Zemyx fics I've seen yet, it would be amazing to see an update for this :)
purewhiteshadow chapter 19 . 5/3/2016
I can't tell you how stupidly happy it makes me to see that you've updated this. And that you've added more to your profile in general. My god, I've been following this story since '08, and just hoping to get more. Your works are all fantastic, and I was so lucky to actually come across these when I was still a teenage weeb who didn't know the world. I will not lie, I'm still one of those people who are terribly fond of the idea of having a bound copy of my favorite fan works. It would be an honor to have works of this quality on my shelf.
I logged in for the first time in years just to read this, and I don't know how this site (or if my profile) has changed, but all of these little boxes to check below the review box are going to be checked away.
NikeScaret chapter 19 . 4/20/2016
Dude...this is amazing. Seriously. I love this, and I really love the way that you portray Demyx. I REALLY hope you update soon. Preferably very soon.
A random Demyx chapter 19 . 2/6/2016
Please keep going! I just started reading it this week but the story trapped me into its amazingness! I couldn't put the fan fiction down for a long while until I caught up. I want to see the awesomeness you have planned! I been flailing around with feels about the story! The part about saix throwing puppies made me laugh harder than I expected to too xD but yes as a suffering fan I hope you continue the story!
Ritsuka's.Personal.Stalker chapter 19 . 8/5/2015
It took me quite sometime, to get some time, as life has prevented me from having a moment to do anything I want.

But lovely job, you can really see the progression and maturity of you through your writing. Considering you started this story about 8 years ago, re-reading the the begging of this story toke me quite some time to get through again haha.

I'm really enjoy the emotion behind all the characters, especially Dem. The way you write his episodes and freak outs always have me on edge.

Keep up the amazing work, I can't wait for more. Alswell, I guess I have some other goodies of yours to look forward to now :)