Reviews for Opposites Never Repel
Liloolilooliloo chapter 1 . 4/18
It's really cute!Scud and his teddy bear :D Thank you for your lovely story ! And I wonder that may I translate it into Chinese and post it .com (registration-required). I'll credit you fully. Thank you so much!
Firelizard46 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Love it!
Redhead Maniac chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Oh, that was absolutely wonderful and so well-written and in character! There is a huge deficit of fanfiction with this pairing, even less well-written, so this was a gem. I wish you'd write more *sighs*
Xtreme619 chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
so... um... you're making a second chapter, right? *hopeful look*
acigarisjustacigar chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Aww this one makes me want to cry :'(
Silverwind Fara chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Wow... I really like it you should write more..

I like the fact that Scud has a teddybear.
Sith Happens chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Mm... Scud is just too sexy in my opinion. I so wish he coulda been turned in the movie!

Great stuff, even though you're right, it was totally out of character by the end. But I won't fault you for that because honestly it was a good read. Plus, you've never done one with those characters before that I can see, so of course it'll get a little off-kilter from time to time.

Still, loving the Scud lots! I just want to feed him Krispy Kreme donuts and make-out with him in the Solar-van... wait, did I just type that out loud? XD

Hugs

Sithy
betty-boo chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
This was really well written - i especially liked the bit where Scud was in handcuffs. Why didn't you just leave him there? :) in saying that, that particular point of the story gave me an idea for a Norman/OFC little ficlet (Purely for my own amusement :P)