Reviews for Closeted
TolkienGirl chapter 1 . 1/27
This is really sweet and intriguing.
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Omfg that was so cute if a little confusing.
Littlefish chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
I loved this story. It captured the very essence of Dean at a very basic level while still providing an interesting story with a twist that took me by surprise. Very well done and very well written. I loved the shadow puppets and ghost stories. Thanks for sharing.
The Not-So It Girl chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I loved this so much! The last line confused me a bit though, but still, fantastic.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Beautiful. You crafted this story well, let it unravel at a perfect pace and only let us know exactly what had happened once we got to the very end. I really really really like this one. :D
ryder21 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Dean has been on guard most of his life, so sad. Beautifully written. Now to work my way through all your wonderful stories.
Encyclopedia chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I like this one because you did a good job in mixing their childhood and the life that they have to lead now also you have a part of their lives that we do not get to see, a little bit of weechester. One thing thst I have to say though is I had to read through this syory twice to completley understand it
The Truth's Lie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Augh, so cute! *noms happily* Love it!
moonlitnight107 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I love Dean. Love love love. Thus story made me smile!
Headoverheels14 chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I love the closet campouts! So very dean and Sam!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Another great story.
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Fascinating story. I loved the fact that this one had everything: plot, character, good writing, development, and a little bit of humor as well. Such awesome use of suspense and revelation, and such brilliantly complex yet entirely accurate portraits of the characters. Awesome story.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Okay. It's a daunting task (because hey 348 stories) but I'm going to work my way through your fics here on the site. I will do my best to reply I know how important that can be.

As for this one I liked the idea of Dean going back to childhood, to a time when John was his ultimate hero, and Dean was the ultimate hero to Sammy. In ways it was the perfect time for Dean. Yeah he wasn't a typical kid, but what he did became typical for him, and that was to take care of Sammy. To distract him from any potential upset while watching everything with one eerily adult eye.

You can easily imagine his unease at present day Sam finding him in his memories and pulling him out. It would be unsettling yet not surprising that his mind would take them to a time when it was just them.

Stephanie
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
How are you this good? What is your secret? I loved this!
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
:) This was lovely. Wonderful work.