Reviews for Marker
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/22
Sick Sam always something to me...

And Dean's interaction with a woman without being flirty, actual fondness, or so what Sam's POV described, was actually nice.

I thought he would bought Sam to hospital... well, good thing Dean bought him to healer hunter.
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Loved it!
Littlefish chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Another excellent story. I love that they went fishing when it was all over. In my opinion, the boys need a lot more small moments of fun and relaxation in their lives...especially so in later seasons. Thanks for sharing.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Lovely, as always. I loved the snarkiness of the narration, especially at the beginning, and then how the rest of the story unfolded.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Ah, fishing makes everything better ;) I've read a few of your stories before, but I don't know why I haven't reviewed yet because you're a really talented author!
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Another great story. Please keep them coming.
ziggy.uk chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Don't know how I missed this story but have been going through and rereading your stories and also finding little gems like this that have somehow bypassed me!

Loved this - awesome sick Sam, a scratch suddenly turning life-threatening as a sliver of the hodag's spiked tail caught in the wound. And loved how Dean took Sam to Marie to be healed and it was great to see their friendship and Dean so at ease with her. Perfect ending, going to spend some down time fishing before being drawn back into another hunt and the search for their dad.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
What struck me about this story was the cafeteria when they stopped for food and Sam's take on Dean's actions. In a sense it's very accurate looking for Sam the instant he walks in and then relieved to see him. If you think about it everyone left Dean at one time or another so it would only make sense for him to wonder if Sam was gone again. Sam's casual observation that he never had to worry about Dean leaving him was backhanded yet very true as well. The others leave Dean stays.

Stephanie
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Great story! :)
Tuppence chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Adorable. Although I totally think Marie should have been gushing about Dean. Maybe she did, to John? But then, who would she gush about John to?

~ Tuppence ~
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
I like fics set in the 1st season back when things weren't so complicated, great fic!
Whilom chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
The brotherly teasing in this one was great-Dean smacking Sam's butt to wake him up "gently", Dean teasing Sam about being naked and thus swooning material. ;) Loved it. The infection was a neat little twist-one minute you're with Sam, thinking it's just the flu, and the next minute you're like, "Oh, he's been skewered!" (And if you're anything like me, your next reaction is, "Yes!"). ;)
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was an interesting look at a Sick Sam and the way his brother cares for him. I thought it made the story more unique that Dean took his brother to a friend who knew things, rather than going to the hospital with him. That really speaks of the situations that the boys get into, and how they can't always take advantage of the health care system and it is sometimes necessary that they go nowhere near a docotr or medical professional who doesn't know about their line of work, and therefore can't help them.

Good job!
laynee chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
another amazing story. i love reading your stuff, only sorry it took me this long to find it.

thanks, again.

-elayna
Nana56 chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
"Who knew you could be profoundly embarrassed and relieved at the same time?"

I absolutely loved that! Perfect, just perfect. Great little fic. Really showed the brothers' struggles to reconnect at that time. Well done!