Reviews for In the Blood
Jubela chapter 1 . 8/24
Loved it! Great writing. Thanks!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27
But this fic still makes me want to hug Dean so tightly. (and hit Sam's head with papers)

Anyway... it was Great !

Dean's Blood exorcise was Awesome...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I really like the blood free-will sacrifice. Great thinking, Dean!
reannablue chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I know this is coming years after you wrote this but I really enjoyed this and wanted to thank you for your great supernatural fics.
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Good story here. I liked the idea that they have friends they can call upon for the use of houses with indoor pools when they need a break from the motels in order to heal and really rest. Even if the resting period comes with poltergeist remnants... :/
steepedinwords chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
'"Dinnertime. Made you some soup." Opened the can himself and everything.'
I really enjoy Dean's snarky internal narrative. Just saying.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Another great story. Please keep up the great work. chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Another brilliant story I had somehow missed, and so have many others it seems as it deserves many more reviews than it has.

Totally believable Dean would contact Becca to call in a favour so Sam could heal in comfort after a difficult hunt and a few difficult months. And I certainly didn't expect the twist of Sam being possessed but good job Dean figured it out and had his trusty knife with him to be able to do the free-will blood offering along with the incantation to exorcise the thing inside Sam.

Again this fic was beautifully written and perfectly executed and loved how you managed to surprise me.
ASH Watcher-Slayer Watcher chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Good job. :)
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
This is great. I had no idea Sam was still possessed, but it totally made sense after the fact.
Zinfer chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i absolutely love your fanfics and i really thought it was cool how you compared the blood sacrifice to Christ. I'm a Christian myself and love how you included that
Arilaen chapter 1 . 11/21/2010
Love it! D
Teachergra chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Beautiful! Just beautiful! I love your metaphores. I enjoyed Dean's inner speech which explained his feelings and POV. The tone of the story is melancholy and bitter; I find it so appropriate because of the boys' situation. An injury after many other bad things happening to them will bring that kind of mood. I've read so many of your stories, but this one is by far my favorite. My grades are going to suffer this semester because of all the vivid and colorful stories you're publishing! Thank you!
Whilom chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Aww, I loved this one! Such good drama and nice pacing. I loved Dean's hovering over Sam, checking up on him every couple hours, panicking when Sam disappears, making him soup (glee!). Faving it!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Was looking through a friend's faves and found this one. Must have been before I started reading your stuff. Loved it. Nice hurt Sammy with a twist. Love Dean's method of exorcism. Great work.