Reviews for Walk Through a Photo Album
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
hermiones face. mastercard priceless. your eyes wiggle when you dont wear glasses. :') awww. lovely. total adorablenes :)

ayjayssis
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
"I thought I was your lion. Oh, Merlin, just like that, you bloody king of the jungle-" ... "Harry." ... "-You fucking predator. Right there, right there. Fuck me, my lion." ... "I deny that ever happening."

OMG THAT IS HILARIOUS! and I totally loved this story... perfect humor and romance...and I love the touch of no Voldy and the Potters were still alive...*sigh* dreams!
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was sweet. Totally AU, but very nice.
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
This was really sweet... I'm likin' it. Draco's a G.
RocklifeDude chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Aww! Cute!

Those two sure did have some fun days together with their friends didn't they? XD

RocklifeDude
Kage no Nikko chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Sweet! I hope you read the other review that i put up. I didn't put up any stories cuz it takes ages for me to get an idea, and anyway the morons terminated my account. Truth be told, i've been reading since uh...i think 2005...
Angel-o-Darkness chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
aw cute
just-another-generic-emo-kid chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
I like this. It's a really good idea to think of how life could have been for Harry and Draco. Really amusing, too. XD
Doors need lurve 2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I really like this story! The descriptions of the photos are SO cute, and the dialogue works well in between them!

Please keep writing,

Doors x
redbull07 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
woah. that was humor? lol, anyway I loved it.
amber v chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I love the pictures, sounds very cute. Nice one-shot.