Reviews for Stick With You
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Ha ha ha ha. That's so cute. Catch ya on the flip side.
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
I love it.
lilyrose284 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
In the famous words of Joey from Blossom, WHOA! That was great! You have gained a huge fan for life from me!
Shawn30 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
*applaudes loudly* This was wonderful, sexy, sweet, and very entertaining. I loved it. The vibe and the TK chemistry was perfect. I loved the setting too. Great job.
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
ah! this is way too cute... i wish you'd continue though...
rose19586 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
I loved it! Please update soon the rest of your stories! )
pinkywriter chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Aw, such a sweet story sis. I love it. Happy Chinese new year to you too! ;D
kimtom4eva chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Great start, can't wait to read more! Update Soon!
GracefulCrane chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey my sweet little sister is back!

First of all I'd like to say : Gong Xi Fat Cai, Happy Chinesse's New Year...Met' Imlek :)

Okay about the fic :

Thanks for the dedication :). You made a sweet one-shot lil'sis. Really funny to read Kimberly try to make Tommy jealous (LOL).

Anyway another cool one-shot from you, girl!

Oh yeah, I will post my "angpau" to you soon :)

Gong Xi, Gong Xi,

Cici Grace
Cranelove chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
To quote Tommy's Line "Beautiful" That was absolutely beautiful. i know it's not the most original word to use but not Tommy, Saban or Disney have the rights of the word so i can use it. Besides it express exactly the feelings I got from the story.

Great to get a new work from you.

Mili
jps1926 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
You did it again! I don't know how you do it, but you always mangage to put Tommy and Kim in the most unique, creative, realistic situations and make it completely believable. I mean, you could probably put them in any situation and yet you still would be able to capture the essence of Tommy and Kim. I love it when they're past the whole letter thing and are walking the line between friendship and relationship. It was funny to see Kim try to make Tommy jealous, only to find out that he knew what was going on all along.
GinaStar chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Hey Yuuri...Anyone that's gonna flame that is gonna have to deal with me ! Loved it!
grits chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
cute story

but i am deducting points for mentioning UF because i am a FSU girl lol

cant wait to read your next story
rosebudjamie chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
that was a really good story