Reviews for Digging
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
This one is nice, with just the regular clean up of a job, and no one hurt from the actual hunt.

Kinda funny about Dean's sunburn. I'd have thought Sam would sunburn before Dean, but it's kinda funny about Dean having the pay for Sam's attack of conscience. :)
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Ha. I really enjoyed this one. The conversation and guilt traps and finding out more about Sam's life during the missing years. The banter between them was really great.
Claire chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
A wonderful insight into a less-seen part of our Sam- I can see him working shirtless on a cattle ranch in Texas (yummy) or as a lifeguard.

And a wince at the end for poor Dean- I have dark hair, but very fair skin, and understand all too well about spectacular burns after a few hours in the sun. It does suck, although it might not be so bad with Sam waiting on you.
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
You can almost see Dean at his eye rolling best over Sam's "antics" and then you can almost feel the curiosity and longing as he learned another part of the Sam of the missing years.
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Aha, nice fic!

Sam n Dean were written well, thanks for writing.

-JMAS
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Ooh! I love this one TOO! :D

mj
Illucida chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
:D Love the ending. This was delightful.
TraSan chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
I have perma-grin. This was just way too much fun. The first season voices captured perfectly and wowee but a mental image!

*sigh*

Oh yeah, definitely giving this one another peek. Off I go!
Phx chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
I dont' think I've ever reviewed this story but just the visual of those two boys doing manual was enough to make me smile so I thought I'd do a re-read on it tonight.

“It’s not always about guilt,” Sam said stonily as he bent down to pick through the mess. “Sometimes it’s just about doing what’s right."

My favorite line in this. Sam has a point and I love that he wanted to do this and it was nice seeing him and Dean doing something so... normal. I did chuckle at Dean getting sunburned *rolls eyes* poor Dean :P but totally loved his thoughts at the end. So very true. Dean Winchester doesn't do anything he doesn't want to. Well, not usually anyways :P and not when it really counts.
Whilom chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
**“Uh, ‘don’t step on Sam’?”**

This line made me laugh, especially because it's so big-brotherly and implies that Sam is small enough to be stepped on, which is something that Dean probably wrestled with when babysitting toddler!Sammy as a kid.

I really liked Dean trying to catalog Sam's life and fill in the missing pieces. And Dean getting burned-so true!
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I liked this peek into Sam's life at Stanford. And I also (sadistically) liked sunburnt-Dean. :D

Good job!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Ah, shirtless, sweaty Winchesters! Very nice visual in my mind.

Sam so knows how to work his big brother, too. Great little fic.
luvjase chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
One of the things I love best about this one is the glimpse Dean gets of Sam's "missing" time. I love that Dean is eager to know what Sam was doing during his time away from him. And vice versa. Also loved that Dean couldn't go long letting Sam do all the work, wether he agreed with him or not. I know this is not a "typical" day for them, but I love when you show a "normal" scene with them. And here's my chance to be a fangirl (even cougars can be fangirls!): I LOVED the image of the boys without their shirts. Big sigh over that one! THANKS SO MUCH!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
FUnny ending :-) I burn easily so I could feel Dean's pain!
Von chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
*cuddles yet another brilliant brotherly moment*