Reviews for Drastic Measures
Wow, that was fantastic!
Maria Contreras chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
SEQUEL !
LillyZ chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This is absolutely fantastic! I love your writing!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Well done possibility. Glad it didn't happen that way. Thanks for the tissue warning.
Damigurl chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Okay thanks for the 'Box of tissues' advice, i needed it
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Great writing, of course
grempler1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Thanks for the tissue warning. It was definately needed. . It must be difficult to come up with completely original idea for a story that's been written by so many authors.
PotterNinja chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
:D
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
That is a good story. I am glad that you exposed Jacob's selfishness to every body. Maybe in a few years he will grow up (emotionally, to where he cares about other people more than himself), but right now he would do anything to keep Edward from being happy. He is a very selfish man, whose body has grown faster than his brain, or heart.
Sparklybabs chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
FAntastic one-shot! I really enjoyed this look into how things could have been different! I would love more, and epi or something just to see how her change went and how she adjusted to vampire life! Selfish, I know :)
tds88 chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
At the moment in the story when the rocks started to fall from the side of the mountain when Seth hit it, I thought something like this would happen. It is a very believable ending if there wasn't another book. Although I would have died if that is how the entire saga ended...it may just be because I'm greedy.
SamMomo chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
I really liked your story and the way you decided it to go, though I really like the original story and Jacob still being part of the "family". Keep going. Thanks for sharing it.
twilightgran chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Yup...sniff,sniff.
ElektraLane chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Wow. Definitly need a tissue when you read this! Very well done! You have loads of talent. I am very glad to have found this! You have a way with words. Amazing talent!
M474 chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
gah!

that was brilliant too! very dramatic but oddly satisfying

I love canon stuff!