Reviews for Drastic Measures
SleathyNinja chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
wow! sorry I can't say more still in shock
MichelleApril chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Oh my goodness, that was so good.
starrybluepoet chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I know that this was just a one shot like-what if story. But I would really like to see how Bella handles the pain and all of her prior fears of becoming a vampire. I think it would be neat to be able to compare and contrast yours to Myers once hers is published. I really enjoy looking at the differences and similarities between yours and hers.

You have done an amazing job.

I had these same ideas when I read the ending to the 3rd book, you captured every element that had to be addressed and did it in Meyer from. A very hard task. BRAVO...
jimemon chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was both beautiful and bittersweet, just like I imagine it will be. Wonderful work :)
belle4ec chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
your writing is so real

it is an amazing story so passionate and emotional

it really moved me

belle x
yoyoente chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow...that was...wow. I really enjoyed that! It would have been an amazing ending if Stephenie Meyers had wanted to just do the third book as Bella's first year or so as a vampire. Wonderful idea.
Orions-eyes chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Wonderful! A last minute change to save Bella might be the only way Edward won't feel guilty about changing her. Plus, it might make the wolves re-think the treaty (like you said). Anyway, I could see it happening that way and you did a great job writing it!
A Purple Soul chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
amazingness!
allyg1990 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aw! That was so sad. I'm glad the wolves were nice, though.
twilightened chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Great writing. Perfectly written, riveting.
sezsaaays chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
That was really well done. An interesting and different look at how things could have gone in Eclipse. I choked up a bit when Alice was talking about Charlie. Great work.
lisadianemill chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Too bad it was so short.
Butterscotch Peach chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I have to admit, I was reluctant to read this. After the summary we see a lot of stories like this, but your writing is absolutely amazing.

The emotion behind it, I don't think even Stephine Meyer could have written a better alternate ending if she had to.

Bravo! Absolutely amazing.
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Gasped...That was so good. That would have been a very good ending to Eclipse...Good Job...Thank you

Kim
steph.c chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
This is a really great story! I loved it! It was good to see proper spelling and punctuation. The stroy was fantastic at capturing the way Stephenie Meyer intended the characters to be- even the alternate ending kept within how she wrote the book. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »