Reviews for Dean's Brother
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 2/15
Oh the feels. Happy for once! (Not for once from you, Hanna; I'm referring to the fandom in general.)

I like this concept of identity confusion and would like to see it again.
Sallyannerenee chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
This is just awesome. Sam knowing Dean when he didn't know anything else is SO them. And Dean is always ready to do whatever Sammy needs, love it.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh, like the idea Sam get memories mixed ! And only remember his always 'Sam' name and his brother Dean !

Awesome !
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This was amazing! Absolutely wonderful stuff. I really love how skilled you are at capturing the brotherly connection between Sam and Dean, and the strong sense of family. :D
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful. I like how Dean can reach through the confusion and ground Sam to reality even when his head is swimming. Great that Dean can stand there to be leaned on and hugged even though he doesn't like it himself. He'll do anything for Sammy.
mjg021182 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OK, this is BEAUTIFUL. How can you write such lovely stories? And SO MANY of them. I'll be reading these for WEEKS! Eep.

mj :D
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh that one's lovely. How wonderful when you are in pain and scared to have one person to absorb all that and begin your healing. I work ina hospital and I wish there was someone who could bring the comfort that Dean brings to Sam for everyone.

DeansBabyBird x
Onari chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I totally LOVED this one! Wow, Sam was great. If it had been on screen it would have been as oscar performance, just as it was an oscar writing ;)

L xx
Whilom chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
**Sam Fill-in-the-Blank. Winthrop. Riley. Duvall. Winchester. Feiser. Hamill. **

Clever, having Sam's real last name mingled in here with no more emphasis than the others-just the way Sam would have observed it in this situation.

**Winchester. A name stronger than he felt right now. A weapon’s name.**

Great line.

I liked how Dean let Sam check in with Winchester without giving any explanation for it.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Aw... Poor Sammy. He's so confused and adorable when he has a head injury.

Good job!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Really enjoyed it. You have got the brotherly moments down pact. You do such a good job of getting their personalities down. Are you sure you're not one of the writers for the show? You just write them so well. chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
Great! You got that spot on, when it comes down to it, no matter how injured and confused Sam was he still remembered Dean! And although things were a little fuzzy around the edges for him, he knew his brother meant home and safety! The same goes for Dean with Sam and just loved how you wrote the elder sibling providing his younger brother with the grounding and comfort he needed, knowing that if the tables were turned, Sam would be doing the same for Dean!
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
Aw. Awesome! I totally believe that's how it would be. If he could remember nothing else, he'd remember his brother and their relationship.

The visual of them in the er, Sam wrapped in a blanket and Dean basically holding him up, was perfect! I loved that.

Well done.
TraSan chapter 1 . 8/18/2008

Sam is Dean's little brother and Dean is Sam's big brother. I don't think either of them have a truer identity than that.

Lovely stuff.
drkstormynite chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Okay, I have decided your stories are like Lay's Potato

chips, no one can eat just one! These are fabulous! Dean is just perfect and Sammy...poor guy, just gets one hit after another. But you have got the brothers just right, can't wait to read what's next!