Reviews for Year of the Spark: February 7 to 12
shepweir always chapter 6 . 10/1/2010
Fantastic well done now take a bow! I loved the fact that you eluded to the attraction Caldwell has to Elizabeth. I have always

thought he was more jealous of Sheppard's relationship with Weir than the fact that he is the military commander of Atlantis.

Love this story..one of the best Sparky ones to keep all the SGA family in character.
shepweir always chapter 5 . 10/1/2010
So like John to run from his feelings. He is so afraid to let himself just fall. He still doesn't realize how much she loves him. I will keep hoping for something to happen in the next chapter. SPARKY time for a kiss. The angst is a killer.
shepweir always chapter 4 . 10/1/2010
What a shame Elizabeth can't enjoy any more Orples. They sound very tasting. Sad about the marine . Killed by a vicious (but seemingly innocent) fruit. That means another difficult letter for Elizabeth to write. Great job on this story.
shepweir always chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Hey fabulous job on the angst. I can feel the (not so well)hidden desires. This reminds me of one of my favorite episodes ECHOES.

Love the story and looking forward to the next chapter.
shepweir always chapter 2 . 10/1/2010
You create and bring to life beautiful SPARKY moments. I can just see John and Elizabeth almost touching and then actually doing it after Rodney and Carson leave. I am so enthralled by this ff.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I am intrigued and excited about this story. Ever since I saw the video I have been looking forward to reading it. Great job enticing the reader with the visual and the characters in print.

I can't wait to find out what is causing Elizabeth's nightmares.
eiohvbnfjkb932t42i chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
heehee! cuteness at the end!

haha, John writing "i"s with little hearts, awwhe, that melts me down!

ahhe, happy endings, love them )

xoxo
Carrie O'Neal chapter 6 . 2/16/2009
this is a beautiful piece, I really enjoyed it!

of all the stories of YOTS (Im reading them one after the other.. beginning with Jan 1rst and ending with Dec 31rst :D) that I've read so far, this is my favorite!

btw: I LOVE YOTS, could there be anything more awesome than 366 Sparky-FFs? so thank you guys so much for it!
Darkwing333 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
That was awsome! I loved this story so much! I love John and Liz together, great writting, keep it up!
Major Fraiser chapter 6 . 5/25/2008
I'm glad this was a multichapter fic.. that way there is potential for so much more to happen in a story. ;D

As far as ideas go... maybe a similar fic involving John dreaming about Elizabeth? lol, just a thought. I really enjoyed this one. (Turns out my hunch about those Orples was right! lol).
Whirlwind421 chapter 6 . 3/13/2008
Great story!
Steph7085 chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
Aw...I'm sad to see this story end, but it was a fantastic ending.

Great story, great sparky!
Charmed225 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
Wow, I love this story! Great way to end it, too! I would love to read a sequel...although I'm afraid I don't have any ideas...but you seem to do great on your own :)
Nalana chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
OO! Fluffy ending! 'twas just what I needed before bedtime! . Thanks so much for a great story!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
lol, caldwell with a crush on liz? uh..ok, sure.

OMG! ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! it was great, cure just in time, a nice talk, and dotting her name with a heart!