Reviews for Sweet Confessions
Awwwww, so cute and sweet! X3
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
i love it
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
THIS was the perfect end to a great series, it was perfect to end it with the beginning. I forgot to mention it before, but you really know how to write lemons. ;)
darksoulwolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
this was really good...and I'm not into them when she is so young, but I can see why you would pick her sweet 16. it made it cute
oni-hime-san chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
awe that was adorible_
anbu10 chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
hi, i just finished reading this series and i just loved it. i hope you choose to continue and make another part. i'm very curious as to how Kakashi will act after having found out his daughters' "knights" :)
Saku chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
That was so adorable:) It was nicly written, but...i didnt really like the ages. I know this is your story but I think she should have at least been 18. Still, Good Job *2 thumbs up*
maila chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
i liked the story..but i wan a little put off by the fact that she was 16, i think that is a little to young of an age, it makes kakashi kind of like a pedophile...if she was at least 18 then i would have liked it more, but good story line
animefan28 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Nice one shot! They are by far my favorite Naruto couple, and its a shame that they had to keep their relationship a secret because of their age difference! Good work! :)