Reviews for Traditions
Petchricor chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
This was great. Wonderfully written, beautifully paced, and the story idea was flawless. Totally favoriting this! :D
Magyx chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
The First Garrus-Shepard fic! You were ahead of your time, kudos
JayneyRee1234 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I love the last line! That tied the whole piece together! Great job!
morgan taylor chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Humorous and so romantic. :3
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is extremely smile-inducing!
Kristanci chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Unbelievably sweet. And joker was a welcome comedic relief. Thanks for a great read. Wish you wrote more!
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Wow, I just loved reading this. Very believable story...and I really appreciate that you made use of how hard it must have been for Shep to have lost Ashley that way.

Nice writing overall. I'm impressed! :)
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
This was really nice. One of the better GarrusxShepard fics out there. You tell an awesome, heartfelt, but most of all, believable story in a relatively short amount of words. Great, great job.
Mishikaiya chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Very lovely. Your way with words made it all the more real and believable.
jpgFury chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Brilliant! It was very believable and had a great pacing - nothing dragged or jarred at all. Great wee ficlet!
DragonClaw13012 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
this is AMAZING! seriously. Jokers line at the end of the story had me laughing so hard. i love FemShep/Garrus! thanks for sharing your amazing writing skills with us :D
kavki chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Beautiful- just, beautiful.
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Very nice. Please write more.
Dracontar chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Beautiful. This is absolutely a beautiful story you have portrayed here. I mean, there are few fanfics that possess this kind of emotional grip, and even fewer still that can stay true and accurate to the characters.

I'll just start by giving you FIVE STARS.

I love Garrus/FemShep romances, and I always love to read about them. However, this is by far one of the best, if not THE BEST ever written. Their feelings for each other are so believable and genuine, and i am glad that you still kept Garrus' character in tune. And the thought of him becoming a Spectre, especially trained under Shepard, is very awesome, and kinda sexy too. ;)

Every moment in this fic is memorable, in my opinion; from the flashbacks, to the beach scenes, and then at last, when they become intimate in the tent. This scene was by far my favorite, for many reasons. It is so rich in emotion, and the palm-kiss was beautiful, not to mention quite original.

There are very few words that can really give this justice. All I can say is this: This Garrus/Shepard pairing is wonderful, and you should be proud of this piece.

Once again, I give you FIVE STARS.
Razielim Vampiress chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I'm glad I'm not the only one who pondered the possibility of a relationship between Garrus and Shepard! This was very tastefully done, and you kept the characters remarkably IN character lol Awesome work! )