Reviews for How it Was
Wolf Prime chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
This story was awesome! I love it! The battle scenes, the ceremonies of the rise of Prime and Megatron in rulers of Cybertron, the betray of Megatron, the difficult decision of Optimus to send the Matrix (Allspark) into space, and the finale where he narrows his trip in the space and the arrival into Earth.

Amazing story! You have a 10! What a 10... A 100! XD
Starfire201 not signed in chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Took the time to read this tonight, finally. Have to admit, I can see why others liked it. You showed the development of Prime and Megatron pretty well, and I actually feel bad I didn't sit down and read it sooner. Your story was a good first one for the fandom, I'll say that.
Black Oracle chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Fantastic prequel story to the TFs '07 movie! By the time i reached the end of the last chapter i really could feel the immense desperation, tragedy and plight of the Autobots and their ruined home world of Cybertron. You really seem to have carefully worked out all the fine details of events in this story, very well crafted plot.

It was nice how you used the early G1 identities of Orion Pax and Ariel for Optimus and Elita. Plus i do prefer the idea of Optimus carrying the Allspark's power within the matrix in his body, rather than it just always having sat as a giant cube on Cybertron. Plus, you used the take on Prime and Megatron being brothers in a related sense as a good way to explain how Prime managed to be deceived by the sibling he initially trusted whole-heartedly.

I salute your engaging writing in this story NightElfCrawler!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Whoa... looking forward to how you interpreted the Movie! The characters seem very different than others I've so far read movie based. Especially Bumblebee! Was he Best Friends with Arcee? Or were they closer than that?

I was expecting the deaths of Dion and Sentinal. They weren't in the movie. But the fact that all the characters were scattered into space travel was abit of a surprise! But made sense. I'm wondering how you'll start your one with the Movie? With Bee's POV or Sam's? Or will it again be of Optimus's?
Firelizard Tamer chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Well you answered my question on Dion. Thanks for that. Sorry that their friendship went to the wayside since Prime took office.

Also still curious about Sentinal. Never heard of that character. Is he an OC like Dion?

Also, whoa. Megajerk decided to make his move! At least Prime is now willing to face that truth of his bro and declare open War on him and his faction.
Firelizard Tamer chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
Huh... You know I never heard of a character called 'Sential'? What happened to Dion? I thought he'd be about somewhere? Also the Twins were introduced huh? lol Terrorizing at an early age! lol

Speaking of early age, Prime didn't waste any time recruiting Bumblee and Arcee did he? I thought they would've come later on. Guess everything is going well. Except how you ended this chapter! A cliffy!
Firelizard Tamer chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Well now we know his size now matches his Massive Ego! (If you don't know I'm refering to Megajerk, then I can't guess who you may think!)

Also I guess that Optimus and Elita will have to get to know one another once again in their new forms. I'm sort of glad that Elita is still going to be informal 'counsilor' to Prime. Will Dion be one of his advisors? Will Prime meet up with Jazz and Prowl soon? Or are they later on after the war starts?
Firelizard Tamer chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Wow. So this is rather cool. Getting a 'behind the scenes look' sorta in the lives of Optimus and Megatron before they became what they were!

Also Elita One's history as well. The fact that Mino's would DO such a thing to all those others is scary! The fact that Orion talked with him beforehand and somehow made that 'pact' was possibly the only thing that stopped Mino from going after Orion as well!

Cool that Ratchet and Ironhide are there so early on!
Jason M. Lee chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
Hmm... I'm wondering have you read the prequel novel "Ghosts of Yesterday". Maybe extra holes but certainly extra fodder to play with.

Nice closing here. :)
Jason M. Lee chapter 5 . 2/26/2008
That was fast! I was expecting a bit more of a slow buildup. ;)

Technically, "Sentinel", although IDW did misspelled that once in "Megatron Origin".
Jason M. Lee chapter 4 . 2/26/2008
And the seeds of dissent are further sowed. Kinda fast, though.
SkyHighFan chapter 3 . 2/26/2008
I like it. The way you explained the Allspark and the fact that few could wield it made it sound like Optimus, Bumblebee and Sam were among those few: Optimus of course, Bumblebee shrunk it, and Sam used it to accidently create new life and kill Megatron.
SkyHighFan chapter 2 . 2/26/2008
Good. Its too bad Megatron went bad and forced Sam to kill him otherwise he might have done a good job
Lady Katana4544 chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
This is very interesting. I honestly can't wait to read whatever Transformers story that you come up with next. ]
Kittona chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
I like it. I'll be sure to read more soon.