Reviews for Patching the Trousers
Shinnscape chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
I may have squeaked a bit when I saw this updated. Wowie, I love extended family AU. Really hope to see more, and happy new year!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I nearly died of happiness when I saw you're back!
mm1776 chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather, when I saw you were back, and continuing this story. Glad to see it starting up again. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of Leonard and his little tribe. (And his brothers reaction to same, when he gets back home.)
I've also enjoyed, how you've managed to blend several various incarnations of the Turtles into one story line, and have it make sense.
Insanity21 chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
OMG Ty! Your continuing! YES!
BluebirdSunflower chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
I'd like to see the turtle Slash in this as an older kid, maybe between 7 and 13
Aleutica Chikayra Hamato chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
KONICHIWA
Continued whith this is cool.
SAYONARA
Atte. Aleutica Chikayra Hamato.
AutoCon1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Please would you continue Patching the Trousers! I would like to find out what's going to happen next. This is a really good story xx
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
this is so good i hope you continue it
Babyuknowme13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Are you ever going to continue this fic? You've inspired me to write something like this but I want to ask your permission before I try posting anything. I like mama!Leo too much! It's a great story!
faceghost chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
hello! just to tell you that i LOVE your story! please! keep writting it! i can't wait to know the end! thanks! (sorry for my bad english)
vrf chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
please update will soon please like now okay? tata
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
This may be my favorite story ever!:D Please tell me you plan on finishing it or i might just cry. TTTT Please? All my favorite stories about my beloved leo-kun end. up abandoned...
Weather Goddess chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This fanfic is pure genius!I love all the situations that Leo goes through its just so entertaining. :D I am amazed in how you capture everyone's personalities, you are an amazing author. Its just a shame that you haven't been updating (TTTT) I still have hope that you will update this wonderfull fic in the future.

Sincerly,

Weather Goddess

P.S please consider updating this story
TayTielduKayr chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
*Splort* A-Ha-ha-ha! (Wipes Sprite off monitor while sniggering uncontrollably) This is freakin' hilarious! I adore Leo with chibi turtles. And the fact that they call him MAMA! Retkon is the best! I loved her whole ranting while patching and her "a quick couple of stitches here and we won't have to deal with anyone popping out of existence, hate filling out the paperwork for that bunk" And I could soo see animatronic Leo and co. having a whole What The..! moment with Mama Leo. I love this fic! I had to go back and reread several times and favorite the darn thing.

Much love and smishes!