Reviews for Patching the Trousers
Aleutica Chikayra Hamato chapter 4 . 3/24
KONICHIWA
Continued whith this is cool.
SAYONARA
Atte. Aleutica Chikayra Hamato.
AutoCon1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Please would you continue Patching the Trousers! I would like to find out what's going to happen next. This is a really good story xx
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
this is so good i hope you continue it
Babyuknowme13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Are you ever going to continue this fic? You've inspired me to write something like this but I want to ask your permission before I try posting anything. I like mama!Leo too much! It's a great story!
faceghost chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
hello! just to tell you that i LOVE your story! please! keep writting it! i can't wait to know the end! thanks! (sorry for my bad english)
vrf chapter 4 . 5/8/2012
please update will soon please like now okay? tata
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
interesting
Guest chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
This may be my favorite story ever!:D Please tell me you plan on finishing it or i might just cry. TTTT Please? All my favorite stories about my beloved leo-kun end. up abandoned...
Weather Goddess chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
This fanfic is pure genius!I love all the situations that Leo goes through its just so entertaining. :D I am amazed in how you capture everyone's personalities, you are an amazing author. Its just a shame that you haven't been updating (TTTT) I still have hope that you will update this wonderfull fic in the future.

Sincerly,

Weather Goddess

P.S please consider updating this story
TayTielduKayr chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
*Splort* A-Ha-ha-ha! (Wipes Sprite off monitor while sniggering uncontrollably) This is freakin' hilarious! I adore Leo with chibi turtles. And the fact that they call him MAMA! Retkon is the best! I loved her whole ranting while patching and her "a quick couple of stitches here and we won't have to deal with anyone popping out of existence, hate filling out the paperwork for that bunk" And I could soo see animatronic Leo and co. having a whole What The..! moment with Mama Leo. I love this fic! I had to go back and reread several times and favorite the darn thing.

Much love and smishes!
buck180 chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
could you please update I really want to see Leo get home
Sunny Lighter chapter 4 . 2/24/2011
I really hope you continue this, It's hilarious
Weather Goddess chapter 4 . 12/16/2010
I enjoy reading this story alot. I reread it when I want to read a well-written story, I hope you continue this story. I am really curious on how this story is going to be developed. And take your time its alright, I understand if you don't have inspiration at the moment. :D
Carscard chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Hello there!

I just found this fic, oddly enough while reading transformer fandom. I like the whole mommy Leo idea. Please continue and smile!
Zara the turtle-in-spirit chapter 4 . 10/6/2010
OMG. O.O OMG, OMG, OMGGGG! O.O This has got to be, like, one of THE BEST TMNT fics I have EVER read, EVER. O.O I'm not joking. THIS IS INCREDIBLE AND CANNOT BE LEFT UNFINISHED.

Seriously, I know from what I read on your profile that you haven't worked on this fic since '08, but PLEASE at least CONSIDER continueing this! I'm sure you have plenty of excuses, but hey, absense makes the heart grow fonder, am I right?

Heck, I'm still a serious noob here,especially compared to you, but hey, maybe I could give you a fragment of an idea or help you get through a tinge of writers block here and there. Geez, you're so much better and so much more experienced than I am at this that I'll probably be of no help whatsoever, but I just had to offer. My best guess as to why you haven't continued this fic is because you haven't found the time or something along those lines, but seriously, this is the most epic fic I have ever come across, no contest.

I ask now in the name of myself and all the other readers who want this incredibly epic, insanely well developed, mother-of-all time-warp involving, beyond extraordinary fic continued that you PRETTY PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE AND THANK YOU! XD