Reviews for Patching the Trousers
hey...

I just came back to remind you about this fanfic. I mean, I'd like (love actually) for it to go on...
but, you know... now that I think about it, maybe you're not interested in it anymore.
And that's alright! I mean, I'm not gonna force you to write (not possible, plus who am I to do that right?).
But if it's true, could you at least ...inform us? so that we're not hoping or waiting for nothing...
'cause ... you know... that's a great fanfic.
don't forget that story please? *puppyface*
Nancy2013 chapter 5 . 6/3
I hope you plan to finish this.
jojo chapter 5 . 4/17
ooh! you go leo! show them what the word "civil" means! XD o/
I love your fanfic! :D
you've said that you were "back"? but I see that it has been a while, ...are you still "back"?
I hope so, you're writing freacking well! and -again- I LOVE your story :) with the littles turtles XD leo was born to be a mama
please, please, don't forget this fanfic T_T
Shinnscape chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
I may have squeaked a bit when I saw this updated. Wowie, I love extended family AU. Really hope to see more, and happy new year!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
I nearly died of happiness when I saw you're back!
mm1776 chapter 5 . 11/25/2015
Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather, when I saw you were back, and continuing this story. Glad to see it starting up again. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing more of Leonard and his little tribe. (And his brothers reaction to same, when he gets back home.)
I've also enjoyed, how you've managed to blend several various incarnations of the Turtles into one story line, and have it make sense.
Insanity21 chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
OMG Ty! Your continuing! YES!
BluebirdSunflower chapter 4 . 7/16/2015
I'd like to see the turtle Slash in this as an older kid, maybe between 7 and 13
Aleutica Chikayra Hamato chapter 4 . 3/24/2015
KONICHIWA
Continued whith this is cool.
SAYONARA
Atte. Aleutica Chikayra Hamato.
AutoCon1 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Please would you continue Patching the Trousers! I would like to find out what's going to happen next. This is a really good story xx
Jellyfish-Chu chapter 4 . 3/31/2014
this is so good i hope you continue it
Babyuknowme13 chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Are you ever going to continue this fic? You've inspired me to write something like this but I want to ask your permission before I try posting anything. I like mama!Leo too much! It's a great story!
faceghost chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
hello! just to tell you that i LOVE your story! please! keep writting it! i can't wait to know the end! thanks! (sorry for my bad english)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »