Reviews for Surrogate
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
WELL Damn thats a way to leave a cliffhanger
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 26 . 3/19/2012
You told me yourself, that a teacher is only as good as his finest student…so it's just as much my fault boss."

"What? You remember every word that comes out of my mouth DiNozzo?"

He shrugged. "Only the nice stuff…"

"Must be a short list."

"That's not true boss…over the last four years…I've almost filled a whole page." Ha

Loved Abby name for Tony Tibby. Even better when Ton called himself that when talking to Ziva. And when Tony was messing with Gibbs and told him his name really is Jack Bauer. To funny.

Jack Bauer is freaking sweet. He's the best at what he does, an American hero, in mad shape and can get out of just about any bind he find's himself in. Great with his gun, great with his hands…loyal, stubborn, and really protective of those he loves…" Totaly sounds like Gibbs.

The end was sweet with Gibbs being there for Tony and calling him son.
saturday101 chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
...did you just break the fourth wall or was that just a rare Gibbs joke?
Misha and Mary chapter 26 . 6/13/2009
What a GREAT piece of fiction. I "discovered" it yesterday and finished it up this morning. Sorry for not stopping along the way to post a review but, frankly, that's your fault. It was too compelling to hesitate, even for a moment (slapping the back of my head).

I'm really impressed at how you maintained the level of suspense throughout and yet still managed to weave in humor and pathos. And not one misstep with the characters' voices. Even knowing it was fiction didn't stop me from mourning McGee.

You also did a remarkable job of creating OCs. I liked both Pat and Jay (and found myself hankering for him to join NCIS in an AU).

The end was spot-on-emotional without veering into sloppy sentimentality. Again, you hit the perfect note.

Can't wait to read more of your stuff and am thrilled there's plenty of it.

Again, Bravo!
Murgy31 chapter 26 . 2/28/2009
That was Great!
Pepper07 chapter 4 . 12/13/2008
okay so I just cried alittle... that was so sad!

but now i cant stop reading and I'm most likely adding this to favorites...woh am i kidding im doing it before reading the next chapter!

Love this!
unique.and.proud chapter 26 . 11/6/2008
Need I say any more than I'm now running off to read the sequel? :D Loved it! :)
unique.and.proud chapter 24 . 11/6/2008
LOL great chapter. I really really wanted to just keep going through but decided to review since you were so sad about only getting 2 reviews for the last chapter so now I will take this break in the story to go get me a snack... :)
unique.and.proud chapter 21 . 11/6/2008
Wow! you would have though being one of your biggest fans I woulda seen that one coming wouldn't you?
unique.and.proud chapter 20 . 11/6/2008
Had to leave a review purely to let you know how much I laughed at this line:

"He shrugged his shoulders again. “I just get the feeling, that whoever it is I’m supposed to be…that wasn’t one of his strong suits…”"

:D

Also this is chapter 20 right cos in the AN it says 21, and you know how easily I get confused, I'm not missing something am I?
unique.and.proud chapter 19 . 11/6/2008
Ok that was an awesome chapter. Did I mention though that I've still not forgiven you fot killing McGee? but as long as this chapter means Gibbs is still alive I won't be too mad.
unique.and.proud chapter 13 . 11/5/2008
*sniff*

I want to read on really I do, but the 2 hours sleep I got last night are conspiring against me and forcing me to log off and try get some sleep :(
unique.and.proud chapter 12 . 11/5/2008
*sudden gasp*

I'm ill you know woman what're ya trying to do to me? ;)

You didn't really just kill of McGee did you? Please tell me you didn't? Please?
unique.and.proud chapter 11 . 11/5/2008
Taking a two minute breather to top up on medicine.

So...wow! This story has me on the edge of my seat, although technically I'm lying in bed trying not to cough my guts up but still I'm sure if I were sitting on a chair I'd be nearing the edge ;)
unique.and.proud chapter 4 . 11/5/2008