Reviews for Should You Choose to Accept It
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Love the story! Keep writing!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Ha! That's all I can say to any of this! ;)
Poison'd chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was a fun piece! Although I really do wish you hinted more at Seto x Yami Bakura. It seemed more like... tendershipping.

Nice job though!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I've been meaning to review this, because this is one of my favourite one-shots that you've written. It's hilarious, wonderfully IC, and just - amazing. I'm sure Compy was THRILLED when she read it. It was masterful.

So, I'll email you either tonight or tomorrow. And I absolutely -heart- your birthday fic thus far, because it's going to turn out awesome. So, will you request another fic for earlier, please? -prods-

Well, anywhoosle, I better go do some homework to warrant me being on here... check out the chat, I placed a huge post there, it's important. Love you!
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I find myself rolling on the floor with no end to the laughter in sight.

Wow.

Keep writing!
Darleneartist chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
HI Shadow.

This was so funny and I loved how Seto keeps beating on Thief Bakura.

Poor Ryou found someone and Bakura was so mischivious. I laughed and I loved how U ended it as well.

It is rare that a CEO is dragged out of a famous hotel and Mokuba comes to Bail said CEO out.

I loved the bed scene and how it played out with Mokuba.

This was a great and very funny one shot. I hope U write more like this one.

Bye til U post again,Darlene.
Angela and MiniMix chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Hahahaha. I died
anonagain chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
So enjoyable and everyone's so snarky and amusing. You didn't need the luck after all.
Computerfreak101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
*GLOMP* You. You win. You win LIFE, you brilliant little-GAH! I'm speechless, see what you did to me, I can't find the WORDS to describe how much I enjoyed this.

I've been quoting some of my favorite lines via MSN, and commenting, so you know I love the whole mission theme this had. All it was missing was Mission Impossible playing in the background. XD In the sequel, maybe?

I'm proud of you for sticking to the whole casino (specifically poker) theme I asked for, I know that was difficult for you. You pulled it off though, it was great. XD I have this thing about anime characters in casinos, it's just so pwning (and smexy if you do it right, lmao). XD

The interaction between *everyone* was great, even though I would've liked to have seen more Antago (you KNEW that was coming, lol) but like I said on MSN, it's more IC this way, so I'm still satisfyed.

Favorited, enjoyed, and thank you SO much, I know this was the cause of stress and threatening Post-It notes. XD I don't deserve such awesomness outside of the contest, I really don't.

GREAT job, thank you SO much, and we'll talk more whenever a "decent hour" rolls around. lol

Lotsa love,

~ Compy
ylc chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
OMG! Such an amazing story! Really funny! Very nice work!