Reviews for The Department of Mary Sues, Bleach Division
Unknown chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
Something you need to know if you have problems with how Fanfiction Author's write or anything of the sort you
1. Need to not be a fucking Bitch
2. Not make fun of something someone put a lot of hard work into.
3. If you don't like the fact that people are writing Fanfiction, don't use a site called .
And I don't care if I messed up on the comment I made.
potentialauthor18 chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Oh shit. Way to hang in there Byakuya, you're an inspiration to us all.
potentialauthor18 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Bwhahaha! That was great! I know how you feel when someone steals your OC's name. Espcially if they do a bad job with it. Except for me it was my zanpakuto's. My OC's name is pretty basic so it's very likely that someone else would use his name.
Ray LeeAnn chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
To lazy to log in and review, but anyway I wish you didn't bash the story Flames, Wind and a Struggling Student as much as you did. It wasn't fully Mary sue, and it was quite enjoyable to me and normally I hate Mary sue's. So it was disappointing when I learned they quit that story since I just found the story today and it was written so long ago. Though I do admit you made some good points and it was really amusing the way you put things. Your page looks abandoned but I am posting this just for the heck of it. Gotta say you did a pretty nice job in writing this. Doubt you'll ever see this review though. xD
KsandraMallan chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
Augh, a Hitsu Sue. *headdesk* There seem to be WAY too many of these out there...

But I'm overjoyed, I've finally found another pair of Agents who work in the Bleach division! _
Katana chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Awesome story. I would like to point out though that it said 'Yuka spun around with yuka on her shoulder' that doesn't make any sence... but then again she is a sue... but Kana didn't point that out... oh well. Now I'm mad at Yuka! She has the name of a sword in a book/manga I'm working on! lol keep up the good work!
Coranam chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I love the story! It is all true and funny! The flamers are probably pissed because they have their own mary sues, and they feel threatend by your amazing story. Could you please update? Cookies will be given! .
wow offensive much chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
...yeah... making parodies is fun and all, but do you seriously have to target specific stories? i mean, your fic isn't so peachy either.
Konoichi2.0 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Well, what to say about this. I don't know that much about the author's story you're supposed to be making a parody of but I do know that whoever wrote it, had to have put time, thought, and effort into it. Making fun of it is pretty low. And insulting any author of any fan fiction is not only dumb, it's pointless. You don't know if the authors will get anything out of it, all they'll feel is hurt, and they don't need that, no one needs that. Authors can write whatever they want, and in anyway they want. That's what fiction is. You certainly have a right to write this parody, but this is not "constructive criticism" and I've read some of your reviews to other authors and they're not either. There is a fine line between helping an author and insulting them. If you don't like a story then don't read it and certainly don't make a parody of it. Authors have responsibility to other authors, giving them praise and encouragement and help. This is not responsibility, this is meanness and you saying it's part of a quest to rid of Mary sues.
anonymous user chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
you are a bitch and you should die.
GinIchimaru321 chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
“And he was thinking ‘I must call security, there is an intruder in my garden’.” Kana said, and laughed quietly.

ROFL!
GinIchimaru321 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
OMG that was so damn funny! .

I too share the hatred of Mary Sues, and the sad thing is, I can actually see this one being a character someone would make .

I'm really surprised that there aren't that many reviews for this fic, because it's really humorous and well written. But you have more reviews than me at least
Rilwen-Shadowflame chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very nice. Really rather funny. I like your Sue-fates, and your Agents are great.

I hope you'll excuse me, but I felt the need to point out a typo. I don't think I saw any others in the bits you wrote (the other fic excerpts, on the other hand...) but I did see this one.

"The Sue grabbed Aiko buy her collar and tried to lift her up."

Should be 'by her collar', I believe.

Other than that one little detail, great fic. :)
SpaceCadet007 chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
I didn't realize that this was a parody of an actual fanfiction. I just thought you were making it up as you went was painful/entertaining, and you write really well, I enjoyed reading this...but I kind of felt bad for whoever was on the receiving end of all of that.

You are a pretty good writer, and if you write more parodies, I'd like to read them, but I'd feel kind of bad laughing at something that was directed specifically at one person...yeah, well that's just my opinion. I guess, even if it might have been a bit hurtful, it was useful, if you want to know what not to do with an original character. It was an interesting read :D

Peace
Frozen-Scream003 chapter 2 . 3/7/2008
Oh god you re a genius ! This story is awesome, I hate mary-sues, and I honestly dont give a damn if you parody real stories or not. The point is your story is great, please continue ! _