Reviews for Normal Time
Stephannie1014 chapter 1 . 4/28
Just as good the third time as it was the first!
don nap chapter 37 . 2/21
Really enjoyed it. Thanks
connollyt chapter 1 . 2/9
This is one on my all time favorite fanfict stories. Thanks for sharing.
Shanita67 chapter 36 . 1/2
Read this a second time
Shanita67 chapter 37 . 9/24/2016
I was up til 1 reading this. I couldn't walk away. Thanks for following through. I like to see stories about Steph doing what is right for her.
PhillyGirl27 chapter 37 . 9/8/2016
Loved this story, Melody! So glad it is still up on your board for me to read years after you wrote it. Ranger and Steph's relationship was so loving and precious. Even as he missed her like crazy, he could admit to being proud of her at how well she disappeared. Favorite creative idea: Edna harping on Ellen/Helen for a few minutes and asking her how it feels, telling her that she had been doing that to Steph for YEARS! Wow! Well done! So glad Ellen mended her ways!

Loved all of your OCs and could REALLY relate to Steph's first experience potentially in the path of a tornado. You nailed it, Melody! That's exactly how it is! Thanks for a wonderful story! -Kathy
sbabe chapter 37 . 6/13/2016
I love this story and your writing.
millesfeuillesdautomne chapter 37 . 1/18/2016
I've read this 3 or 4 Times alreadyExcellent story! Beautifully written ! I dont know if you are still around on ff and read our reviews, it would be a real pleasure to see you posting something new...
ladylibra73 chapter 37 . 12/22/2015
Very good story.

Kim
aruvqan chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
I was going through my favorites list and it struck me ... I actually have had a Steph experience - Aug 10th our house burnt down, and I got out the front door as the place was starting to flash. At least I don't have skips after me though I wouldn't mind if Rob were as rich as Ranger )
Daffybduck chapter 37 . 8/26/2015
Wonderful! Had to read it to the end! Love IT! Thank you for your wonderful imagination!
Kate chapter 37 . 5/25/2015
I don't normally like the 'Steph goes on the run' stories. But this one was really great. It played out comfortably, gave her room to grow, and had a HEA that didn't feel contrived or compromised. Really nice.
WizardsWoman chapter 37 . 3/4/2015
Great story. I really enjoyed it.
VVine chapter 37 . 2/26/2015
Absolutely loved this story - great job! Thank you so much for sharing!
RealityInDreams chapter 30 . 1/30/2015
This is one of the best story's I have ever read
1,102 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »