Reviews for Unexpected
Lucinda Hindle chapter 5 . 9/8/2017
It's such a shame that you have only got about 200 reviews. It's such a talented story. The last part is just so beautifully and subtley written indicating that they cured Remus' lycanythropy. I love this story,though I would have liked another encounter with the Dursleys where Severus takes his revenge.
Luna Hermione chapter 5 . 5/24/2017
I usually NEVER review to stories unless I truly hate or truly love something or think that it is clever. But the remark with which you ended the story... Full moon... so they worked out the wolfsbane ...that's just wonderful. ...sorry but I am speechless at the way you cleverly put in the remark and some dunderheads might not have even given it a second thought.
Hamlet II chapter 5 . 2/21/2017
That was very nice! They both deserve a second chance.
lovelyrita1 chapter 5 . 12/21/2016
So sweet and cute. I luuuuved it!
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
love it
Grunt chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
I love every bit of this story!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 5/13/2016
Loved the ending. Read this story many times...awesome.
sasa chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
This is an awesome story!
Just wish it could have been longer.
Caeryn Lae chapter 5 . 1/4/2016
Love your story, so nice to see Harry get a family and reshape some of his childhood memories. I think Harry being too accepting is completely allright considering he experienced Severus as his dad while de-aged. And the ending with Remus clearly talking to someone and then revealing the fact that its a full moon was just perfectly done! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
How was remus there in the last scene during a full moon. I know there was a mention of experimenting with the wolfsbane potion earlier on. Does that mean they discovered a cure?
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
I have been looking for this story its really good and sweet I wanted to read it again
Sheitane chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Wait, Remus doesn't have lycanthropy anymore? Is that why is was the full moon and he didn't transform? Anyway, this was amazing and adorable. 3
aalens chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I greatly enjoyed this, thank you - even though the last two chapters had my eyes watering. Lol.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Having little harry snape speech was adorable
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I like the twist of having him deaged I wish was longer. Why didnt remus say anything before after finding out harry was abused