Reviews for Unexpected
Grunt chapter 5 . 6/9
I love every bit of this story!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 5 . 5/13
Loved the ending. Read this story many times...awesome.
sasa chapter 5 . 1/29
This is an awesome story!
Just wish it could have been longer.
Caeryn Lae chapter 5 . 1/4
Love your story, so nice to see Harry get a family and reshape some of his childhood memories. I think Harry being too accepting is completely allright considering he experienced Severus as his dad while de-aged. And the ending with Remus clearly talking to someone and then revealing the fact that its a full moon was just perfectly done! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
How was remus there in the last scene during a full moon. I know there was a mention of experimenting with the wolfsbane potion earlier on. Does that mean they discovered a cure?
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
I have been looking for this story its really good and sweet I wanted to read it again
Sheitane chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Wait, Remus doesn't have lycanthropy anymore? Is that why is was the full moon and he didn't transform? Anyway, this was amazing and adorable. 3
aalens chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
I greatly enjoyed this, thank you - even though the last two chapters had my eyes watering. Lol.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Having little harry snape speech was adorable
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I like the twist of having him deaged I wish was longer. Why didnt remus say anything before after finding out harry was abused
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
I like the ending the competitveness
rowenasheir chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Really liked it!
Castlerocks chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
OMG! I loved every second of this story! Thank you sooooo much for writing it! totally made my day!
Gracealma chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
This was a real cute story about second chances for both Harry and Severus.
MayeGirl chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
i don't usually like this kind of story (where james's isn't harry's biological father) but i will admit i quite enjoyed reading this.