Reviews for Red X: Revolver
Nos482reborn chapter 10 . 3/5/2008
lol Love this story so far, I used to love Spaghetti westerns when I was a kid my faves were Clint eastwood can totally picture red as the eastwood type
kardel88 chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Hello, while sifting through my favorite authors list I came across your pen name.

I must say, I like this western concept you have here. I havent played red dead revolver, but I have hung around my lil bro long enough to understand what it is. But that's not the point of the review.

Your fic crossing over the teen titans and RDR is flawless. Each chapter though short doesn't waste words. Grammar wise I think its perfect, though my editing skills leave a lot to be desired. For your charachters, I think your portrayal of Gar as Red-X's foil is interesting. The exchange between Raven and Gar is very funny; you have knack, I noticed in your fics, to have both Raven and Beast Boy have a very special way of flirting that brings an air of amusement with it.

Even though not many readers have left feedback on this or have read this. I sincerely hope you will push on with this fic and complete it. The concept is amazing, your portrayal and blending of charachters is seamless and you have a very compelling plotline on your hands.

Signed

Kardel
KF fan chapter 4 . 2/8/2008
Hmm. I kind of like this. Interesting idea.
KF fan chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Interesting. But, if you were going to do a spaghetti western it should be calld "Fistful of Xinothium" or "Fistful of Sakutia" or something like that. I can just hear the Ennio Morricone soundtrack.
Jadee chapter 3 . 2/7/2008
Interesting story you’ve got here so far. I haven’t as much as heard of “Red Dead Revolver,” but I’m sure you’re doing it justice. You have the southern drawl and desolate little rodeo town feel down nicely, and I’m always impressed at how vividly you write without delving into much description or detail (Writing tends to be far more powerful without all that flowery jazz anyway). I’ll be waiting to see what this story turns out. Keep up the lovely work.

All the best,