Reviews for Sasuke Knows and Remembers
Please update ! :D
sasusakuhiwatari chapter 15 . 5/21/2010
I absoultely luv it!
Sayya chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
Wow it was great but it made me very sad when found out Sakura couldn't have kids. I cried really cried but it was still great. Keep up the good word!
AngelOfDarkness1005 chapter 15 . 3/11/2009
that was really good is it the end though?
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 15 . 1/22/2009
Aww its so sad how sakura cant have babies... you should make a miracle happen, its your story. It will be so cute! I loved the wedding, its a dream wedding.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 14 . 1/22/2009
I love it how you made every couple have their moment to shine, except for Temari and gaara (they're siblings) but... they are getting there. lol. I loved Naruto and Hinata's trip to the zoo, it was the cutest fluff moment I've read from them 2, I'm not exaggerating either... loved this chapter!
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 13 . 1/20/2009
hehehe Me 2! it was funny. This chapter was soo cute and it was smart of sakura o make the surprise a day b4.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 12 . 1/19/2009
aw I loved that last part. I wasnt expecting the guys to play that game though... it is kinda childish. The boys should have gone to a stripper club or something. Nah Sasuke would flip everyone off as soon as the idea popped up. I liked this chapter a lot.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
Wow How sasuke killed iTachi and Kisame was g00ood. Finally, he's dead. I've read other stories where the author depicts sakura's depression worse, i mean, its just devastating. but i liked the way you did it too. Loved the whole chapter.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 10 . 1/18/2009
You're right, Sakura is such pleaser.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 9 . 1/18/2009
Its freezing in my house but i just melted. That was the most beautiful thing i've ever read. OMG, i imagined the ring, its gorgeous.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
*Squeals like a manic girl* Oh God, this was the BEST chapter so far. It blew me away. oh my god, loved it to the 10th power.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 7 . 1/18/2009
Whoa that nightmare was creepy... It freaked me out to no end and then the fact that she has the wound. *Screams!* Hopefully, the next chapter has a different atmosphere, i don't wanna fall sleep in few minutes with anything creepy in my heard.
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Oh that's amazing. They're sharing rooms!
NarUt0'z Wiif3Y chapter 5 . 1/18/2009
Whoa some violence there, plus some spying. I liked this chapter, now im reading the next one. Im so glad, i have that option.