Reviews for Here's to the Hero!
Angelicat2 chapter 14 . 10/31/2014
All is as it should be.-Clockwork(not sure if he says that in DP series)
crazyreader11 chapter 38 . 8/24/2013
I agree. Jazz x Clockwork is a lil strange but i loved that danny went back without knowing it! LOL
The Almighty Pickle Lord XD chapter 32 . 5/7/2013
iT REMINDS ME OF vLAD, mADDIE, jACK.

Michelle Vlad

Sam Maddie

Danny Jack
goldacharmed chapter 29 . 9/12/2012
There was an artical about Danny phantom in your test? For real? Lucky!
Lady GryphonInia chapter 44 . 1/31/2012
Wonderful oneshots!
Desiree Phantom chapter 30 . 1/28/2012
That is so awesome. Don't you love it when things turn out better than they seem? Shush I could take a test on Danny. I would totally ace it. YAY NICKELODEON!
Desiree Phantom chapter 24 . 1/28/2012
I knew it wasn't them. Sam would NEVER be that gooshie.
Desiree Phantom chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
I'm one of the people. I had it in mind differently, but yeah.
inuyashaxkagome321 chapter 32 . 3/14/2011
I love this chapter! It's about time ppl realize how adorable Danny is! But it's too late you (bleeps)! Danny's taken! HA!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 44 . 3/10/2011
I AM IN LOVE WITH THESE ONE-SHOTS. haha these are great! they are really well written and have a ton of emotion in them. You do awesome in describing and keeping the characters(when they're supposed to be)IC. And plus it's just fun to read all the different stories. Anyway I can't wait to read another one!
gemiinous chapter 44 . 2/4/2011
i just love these! really! ooh, do ya think you could do more maddie/danny things? i just love those, especially the ones where he DOESNT get exposed!

...im kinda rambling, arent i? ...anywho!

ooh! i'll give you a random word! w howz abouuuut...monopoly?

...yeah...

this is great, i cant wait to read more!
SaiSaiLove chapter 44 . 12/30/2010
Oh my-! No words describe how much I loved this! The idea that Danny saves people, and the people he saves begin to notice him, and spread the word about his heroics is just... beautiful! If anything, I would love to see this particular idea expanded upon greatly. This little one shot gave us a little taste of that idea, but, we, or at the very least, /I/, want to see more. The idea has so much potential, I'm practically drooling!

I love the little scene you wrote with the bear attacking. It gives us more in depth idea of Danny's inner hero. He just can't stop saving people, it's just his personality to help at all costs, and I love that you showed that to us so well. I love the fact that Danny is being noticed by his classmates because of his selflessness! I always love to see the 'audience's' perspective of Danny's actions.

I also really love the fact that Danny doesn't even realize that he's starting to become noticed. He doesn't even realize that his natural instinct to help people is getting him the attention of everyone else around him. I'd love to read the perspective of a character who Danny saved before, during, and after he saved him/her. It's just so interesting a thought! Danny's just going about his business and doesn't understand that he's become a hero to many as Fenton instead of Phantom.

It's also interesting to think how all that could affect Danny's school life later on. While he kept saving people, he becomes more and more intertwined into his classmates hearts as a hero, and seeing him get picked on by Dash could spark a flame of rebellion within the students. It could cause him to get unwanted attention (at least, more so) and it could make his life as Phantom all that much harder. He'd have to find an even more secluded place to transform during Ghost attacks. And, -who knows?- maybe someone accidentally finds out his secret! I'd also love to see Maddie, Jack, Jazz, or even Mr. Lancer's perspective on the whole situation. What they think about Danny's actions and what they think all this might lead to.

All in all, I absolutely loved this one shot to pieces, and, although I wouldn't force you to, I'd love to see more to this idea. Keep up the great writing, and I can't wait to see more from you!
inukagome15 chapter 44 . 12/3/2010
Awww! How sweet! Sam had better keep believing because Danny DOES like her. And he better get a move on, too. Those girls might start chasing after his human half if he keeps this up. XD

Nice and fluffy one-shot. Danny should have thought his excuse through a bit more. XD Sam saw right through it!
inukagome15 chapter 43 . 12/3/2010
lol I suspected something like that would happen. I'm particularly glad you didnt have her be half-ghost. Considering that her father is half-ghost and her mother a human, it's more likely she's not a half-ghost but just a human with some ghostly powers.

Poor Danny! I can completely picture this happening in Butch's universe. You've captured all the characters marvelously.

Great one-shot. It was ridiculously cute. Especially the ending. I just LOVED it!
inukagome15 chapter 42 . 12/3/2010
Aw! How cute! Still, I feel sorry for Danny that he can't sleep properly and that he's lost hours because of his dad's bumbling.

I can't believe Tucker, though (okay, I can)! And Mr. Lancer! I wonder who else was on that chat room. Danny and Sam will get a shock if they ever find out. XD Tucker might try his hardest to hide it...

Cute one-shot!