Reviews for Sukairain
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
That was sweet! I loved it Sorry you got Bronchidus that one time Keep up the good work
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Heh. Very nice Bambi Reference; I didn't catch it until I read it through again.
cortisoll chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow, I am so glad I have found someone who writes great SoraKairi fics. I've had so much trouble finding enjoyable ones lately so this is an amazing find. What you have here is something very simple, to the point, and I like that. You don't butter your fic with fancy language (thank you, thank you, thank you) and yeah... Really enjoyed this. Please keep writing Sokai, there's so little nowadays. :)
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
aw so sweet... :)
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I youtubed Finding Nemo (main theme) and the song I heard was so sweet! The movie was really good, and I listened to the song (I had to constantly change tabs to make the song repeat) while I read this story and it set such a calm mood for a scene at the beach! Wow!
Xxemogirl94xX chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
i loved this story(but then again i love all your stories so that shouldn't surprise you right?)your a great author keep writing.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
he starts to worry about all this other stuff like do i smell? haha, hilarious. sora and kairi are destined for each other and everyone should admit it! loved it, again.
Ddancer33khlover chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
wow yea u r using the sympathy card lol, but I think that is soo cool sora's name means sky and kairi's means sea. That makes so much sense
ellesugars chapter 1 . 9/7/2008

the imagery is just...gah!

you are too good of a writer, but I've said that before. I think.

*dutifully reviews*
Laulipop chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Wow! That was so cute! :D
Shire Folk chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
(Claps. Starting in slow, but eventually moving on to a fast pace where a whole auditorium full of people join in to make one roaring crescendo of approval. Whistles are blown, cheers are shouted, fireworks go up and everywhere there is the air that a great battle was just won. The women kiss the men, not caring who they are or if they even know them, and the men kiss back. None are jealous, caught up in the air of emotion that rules the day.)

May the Grace of the Valar Protect You

Shire Folk
fantasyblade88 chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
Nicee story. :] It was one of the best, touching, sokai fic I've read in awhile. Pure awesomness. I couldn't resist reviewing it. O_O Favorites
soraspromise chapter 1 . 2/7/2008

...This is seriously the best fanfic I've read in a while. I like can't even think of a way to comment it lol. It was just so beautifully written and every emotion was so easy to feel. I was listening to my ipod the whole time, and the music just faded away. It probably would have been extra cute if some KH2 soundtrack songs had come on or if I actually had the song off of the Finding Nemo soundtrack (which I'm going to attempt to find on youtube after this). But seriously, it's amazing. It's one of those times where I really envy Kairi even though I know neither of them are real XD.

Faving for sure. Amazing. Just the season for it, too. Hope you have a good Valetine's Day for I know I probably won't lol.