Reviews for Possibilities: AlxMei Short Fiction Collection
nhalltheway chapter 18 . 1/11/2014
Would be cool if you continue this :)
Comedienne chapter 18 . 7/2/2013
Alphonse is so damn cute and awkward. I love it.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/20/2013
Oh my gosh, these are awesome! Greaaat job! I cant wait for the next chapter!
guest of awsome chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
pleading alchemist chapter 6 . 2/26/2012

this one is my faveorite. Alphonse and alternate!Mei

you should do more like this one :) *pleads*
ninjas-are-everywhere chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
These are adorable! AlxMei is so cute!

It's hard to read these in a crowed room and not laugh (because of all the fluffy bits) I got a few weird looks!
Anica chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I am not a writer but I do enjoy reading. I've watched Fullmetal Alchemist and I fell in love with it. Little attention was given to Mei and the people of Xing. I like this first chapter. I am now hooked. Looking forward to the next chapter! :) Al x Mei
nobody important chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
This whole fic is really cute and quite original. Please continue this because I need something to read at night because of my insomnia.
WanderCrazy chapter 18 . 1/2/2011
Hello! i just finished watching the anime the other day, and i finished the manga the day scantalations were available to read! and soon after i wanted to search for fanfiction on al and mei, because (i dont know if you've seen it) but the anime has (at least to me) made the possibilities between these two more apparantly seen and obvious. I didnt even THINK about these two as a romantic pairing, but when i did, it seemed perfect! so in my search to find others who were of the same opinion, i found you. :O i must say, i love your style. I really appreciate that you walked with them through the series and took time with them with each of your prompts, and developed them and got to know them with your writing, instead of pushing them together and making them grow up and get at the romancing. part of what makes this pairing so wonderful is that they would have to grow up and become their own people before they could be in a relationship with one another, just because in the series they really are just so young, and they have been struggling and Alphonse in a suit of armor and no body...and i really appreciate that it's taken you 17 ish short scenes until the smallest mention of an obvious physical attraction. so thank you for that. i love your style also, its quiet and honest and very lovely to read. i can't wait till you post your next scene! thank you.
crunchie11 chapter 18 . 11/21/2010
Bonjour! Just read that today :D

Okay, so, first things first - you have nice ideas. Okay, so some like them being in China kind of confused, because you didn't quite explain in the A/N or the passage very much, but it's cool.

Okay, so, there is one thing that's kind o annoying me - you COMMA SPLICE (is that how you spell comma? coma? I don't know :S). yes, so, you're like... someone did something whilst somethinging, somethinging he something he somethinged something else. It's need to read back and find a flow with what you write, not what's just punctual or grammar-ly correct.

Does that actually make sense? xD It's just, it can feel quite blocky and not very fluent. So.

But that's about it. I LOVE AlxMei, and this is fabulous. You should be proud! Expecting more :D
hakku23 chapter 18 . 9/23/2010
ClockRepair chapter 18 . 9/6/2010
Holy crap man, is screwed up! I'm not recieving any alerts for stories or reviews. If it wasn't for that, I would've read this chapter much sooner. YAAYYY! I can't believe you dedicated this chapter to me. That's so sweet. Thank you!

I love how Al's sweet nature is slowly being corrupted by his hormones. It's weird seeing them as adults when they've been portrayed as children for so long but that's life. And I'm positive that you can handle a "saucier" AlMei relationship but remember that your rating is K plus so don't frget your audience :P Either way, I hope you write more! Unless you don't want to. That's fine too.
hakku23 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Love it w
ClockRepair chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
I never understood Mei's explanations about flow and the dragon's pulse so it was nice to know Alphonse was confused too. This chapter was really sweet. Mei has no idea that she's causing Al so much inner turmoil :P This was a terrific chapter and I can't wait to see what's next! Though, it was kind of sad that the manga ended, huh?
LittleKaruraDreams chapter 17 . 8/15/2010
awww... Alphonse is just too cute in this chapter

i need to know the continue for this one.. i hope this time u don't make us wait another LOOONNNGG time until post the new chapter

47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »