Reviews for Aftermath
Senna Bluefire chapter 6 . 6/19
Poor Fori. I know how you feel. Im only five feet tall. Heck even my internet lil sis is taller than me by five inches.
thejammysod chapter 26 . 8/3/2013
This is going to sound rather random. But your thing with edible crickets and that always reminds me of something my dad has done. Did you know that grasshoppers taste like peanut butter? Whenever I read this chapter it always reminds me. :) I love your stories by the way. All of them.
Lincolnthearcher chapter 22 . 12/5/2012
Poor demOHMYGOSHHE'SRIGHTTHEREANDflargle(drowning sounds)
Ariana-tan chapter 23 . 8/17/2012
... Um, you do know that chapter 23 never uploaded, right? There's nothing in this chapter... Guess I'll have to go find it on DeviantArt, then. Seriously, though, you might want to consider fixing that...
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 40 . 8/7/2011
Very silly ending! Very cute too! XP I'm curious to see Axel dance now though!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 39 . 8/7/2011
XP I wish I had the guts to drag a helpless Axel somewhere like that! Go Dem and Rox!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 38 . 8/7/2011
I don't even want to begin remotely imagining what a collapsed lung feels like. Even if it is easy enough to fix.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 37 . 8/7/2011
I hope Axel's going to be all right! And you know whenever For starts to talk medical, or heck, even Vexen, I usually don't understand a word of it. XP;
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 36 . 8/7/2011
This was totally random, unexpected and scary as all freaking possible! DX
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 35 . 8/7/2011
Axel better be thankful that Dem doesn't have fire powers either otherwise he would ended up singed for that one. XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 34 . 8/7/2011
Things are at the turn around point, which is a good thing. Especially for Demyx!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 33 . 8/7/2011
Poor Demyx! Personally if I were him I would tell Vexen to get his ass in gear so he could get me a medication that actually worked to stop the seizures.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 32 . 8/7/2011
Roxas is being a bit more helpful than Axel. At least with words he is. XP Axel never did strike me as the wordy type.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 31 . 8/7/2011
Sitar music in the that's something I wish I could've heard in my school's library. That would've been heaven on earth.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 30 . 8/7/2011
I totally agree with Axel. Demyx isn't Demyx when he's being all angsty!