Reviews for Aftermath
SunflowerWielder chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
Triple ouch. That has got to sting... Poor poor Demyx.
Zepherr the Spider chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
This is a really fantastic story! All the characters are really well written and the storyline is intruiging!

I read on your profile that you 'need to do more oneshots'; You could do when where Roxas gets appendicitis.

I look forward to reading more!
Riku-Aura777 chapter 29 . 3/22/2008
Your right, "Ouch" pretty much sums it up. Good chapter.

Hopefully, Demyx will be okay again.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 28 . 3/21/2008
Poor Roxas. Good thing the Organization uniform comes with gloves. Ooh, when Axel was describing how disgusted he was about Demyx eating bugs, I just started imaginging a scene where he walks into a room and finds Demyx and Fori sitting there sharing a bag of roasted crickets. He'd probably explode in disgust and disbelief- literally and figuratively. XD.
Stormrose Dewleaf chapter 28 . 3/21/2008
And now everyone shall "Poor Roxas" instead of "Poor Demyx" o.o Or Poor Axel, with Demyx being mean to him with the Crickets. XD

Storm
SunflowerWielder chapter 28 . 3/21/2008
Yup, I remember. They were cut off, right? So they had to be stiched back on. Ouch. But at least the Demyx and Roxas situation has been sorted for the moment.
A-dizzle chapter 28 . 3/21/2008
Can he feel them or are they just there?
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 27 . 3/21/2008
heh, I like Fori. He kinda reminds me of a smart version of Axel - purposly pushing other peoples buttons just for the fun of it. The main difference is that Fori knows medical junk and stuff. And it was definately cool when Roxas and Axel shaved their hair for Demyx. XD And so nice of Axel to get him the cricket candy. And Demyx is the kind o fperson who would actually eat them. Kinda cool to see Fori enjoys them too. ...stil don't think i could do it. If it still looks the same way it did when it was alive, then I can't eay it...

EG
yuki-tenshee chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
hehe... crickets are lovely and tasty. But demyx is still gross to be eating em
A-dizzle chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
That is ironic. Last year, my friend brought in some crickets from like Japan or something and I tried one. Tasted like shit and I couldn't get the taste out of my mouth for hours.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
... bleagh... I'm not sure if I'm more sickened by the idea of eating crickets or eating something sour cream and onion flavored... *gags*. You know, Demyx sounds like he would be a good diplomat: he's nice, friendly, isn't disturbed by strange food and customs, and doesn't hold grudges.

I look forward to seeing how Demyx reacts to Fori actually telling him about the Capgras delusion.
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
Zexion sprawling...even if I am a Demyx fangirl, the images are pretty cool...why do I get the feeling Zexion is the only serious Organization member that can sprawl and look COOL?

It's hard to remember that the Org doesn't know what Demyx is suffering from wneh you knew early on. Must remember!

emyx

PS: ZEXION GAVE A STRAIGHT FORWARD ANSWER! WOOT!
SunflowerWielder chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
Annoying Zexion is fun! You do so much resurch on these stories, it's great! Great chapter as usual! So, now there may be an answer...
LadyNightRunner chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
Yeah. I can't say much for crickets, but grasshoppers taste like roasted almonds. Yum. The little ones are best; they start to get a bit gooey when they're big.

Yes, I'm speaking from experience.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 27 . 3/20/2008
(snickers) Fori and Demyx are the Organization's Eating Loons. Both have convinced me, at least for now, that they themselves are nuts. And I am so glad you did not eat the crickets to research them...ugh. Just thinking about it makes me react similarly to Axel...(gags) But I'm glad that Zexion was kind enough to admit that Demyx has emotions! C'mon, we all know they do too have hearts...don't be mad! (Sorry, Dems. I owe you a quarter for the copyright now, don't I? Oops, I'm broke...got change for a twenty?) I'm still not sure whether it's better or worse that Demyx thinks Roxas is Roxas and he (Demyx) is nuts...
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »