Reviews for Aftermath
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 29 . 8/7/2011
I love how you write about Demyx' fear and concerns because, being an avid music lover myself I can kind of see where he's coming from and it sounds so hard just from reading about him going through it and that muct be hard to do so great jobm really!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 28 . 8/7/2011
At least Roxas does have his fingers back but I'm not sure that waking up when Fori was in the middle of putting them back on his hand was such an awesome idea for his body to do to him.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 27 . 8/7/2011
Alright, after Dem, Axel and Rox, I think that Fori might be my favorite even before Xanrivash and I really, really love her! XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 26 . 8/7/2011
I love how this chapter you finally decided to give Axel some freedom! Some fresh air to breathe is always nice!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 25 . 8/7/2011
I don't think Demyx could've seen that one coming even from another world away! XP Go Axel and Roxas! Way to be awesome friends!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 24 . 8/7/2011
Aww, Dem has such lovely friends! Again, you are just one freaking brilliant writer! Every chapter leaves me breathless for more!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 23 . 8/7/2011
And to spite Axel, Fori got the one with the D. Nice! XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
At least Axel's a good friend! And I swear to God you are one of the BEST writers ever!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
Demyx' hair! DX I can't even picture him with any different hair! It's just not possible!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 20 . 8/7/2011
Poor Roxas, having to go through one of hi friends thinking he's a fake. And Demyx isn't any better off because he's so confused. ;A; Again, very well written!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
Yup, love Fori. Literally LOVE Fori. XP Even at the worst possible times he manages to crack me up.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
I feel my emotional climate just drop when Demyx isn't happy. It's not like it steadily goes down, but all goes down at once. But even still, good chapter! I love Dem even when he's unahppy!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
Even with the keyblades, Dem can't believe it's the real Roxas. That's sad and freaky! DX
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 16 . 8/7/2011
You also have much talent with cliffhangers! God, I'm anxious! Even though I know everything turns out fine cause of other stories, but I'm like that I guess.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 15 . 8/7/2011
Fori took that really calmly. But I know that Axel wouldn't hesitate to burn him so it's a good thing he ran!
318 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »