Reviews for Aftermath
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 13 . 8/7/2011
Axel on painkillers is also deeply amusing! XD God, I don't even want to know what I'd be like on something like that.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 12 . 8/7/2011
Okay, again, I really shouldn't have laughed but I officially love Fori! XP Seriously, he is a crackup!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
Dreams are awesome but they can also be freaking scary as all possible! Good thing it was only a dream though, but I don't think Axel's going to be going back to bed anytime soon!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
Such a sad chapter. The only happy thing was that Axel got to see Roxas.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Okay, I officially want to see a story with just Axel and Fori now. Their bantering is hilarious! XP
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Okay, Axel's fixed up. His leg still hurts obviously, but that's a good sign! And like I always say, good chapter!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 7 . 8/7/2011
If I hadn't read a bunch of your other stories, I'd be scared shitless about Demyx, still kind of am actually. I do want a chapter with him to come up soon!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 6 . 8/7/2011
Saix as big, blue wolf actually sounds cute! I'm a sucker for wolves, though, so that explains it. Anywho, I also really like The Nexus; it sounds so interesting and mysterious! Nicely done!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 5 . 8/7/2011
I know it was all tense and everything, but the end cracked me up. Heck, I don't swear nearly as much as Axel does and I think I would've said the exact same thing to Vexen.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
I think I would've rather woken up as Axel with a leg that was mangled and hurt like hell than wake up to find missing fingers.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
I like Fori. XP I just hope if I were badly hurt and he were the only one around, he wouldn't tear me open further! For some reason that's making me grin like a baffled idiot. I think it's cause I like him so much.
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I can totally see why Axel didn't want to believe what was happening at first. Having something like that happen would be like having a nightmare. Very interesting chapter. You're just so good at whatever you write!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
This is one reason why I'm scared to drive. But seriously, great story so far. I can't get enough of the details you put into your chapters. It's awesome!
GuardianSaiyoko chapter 27 . 7/16/2011
I've gotta come back to this after work and leave you a more detailed review, but I had to pause and say that because I read this I have eaten crickets. And mealworms. Turns out there's a store in my hometown that sells that candy and it is delicious.
Alicia Spades chapter 39 . 5/23/2011
Was...was Roxas dreaming about Charlie the unicorn? XDD The part with Demyx and Fori eating crickets was absolutely hilarious.

You're making me learn a loooooot of stuff about psychology and disease. 8D There must be something seriously wrong with Axel and Demyx, especially Axel, with the number of illnesses and problems he's had.

I think I can guess your favorite characters in order of preference now! :D I'm going to read every single one of your stories. 3 Because of you, I didn't study at all for my exams last week. XD I just about went, "HOLY HELL (yes I say that) 64 KH STORIES" and yeah...been reading non-stop ever since. XD Sorry if I don't review all of them...normally, I don't know what to say. When I do review though, like now, it seems like I can't stop...gonna stop now. LOL
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »