Reviews for Aftermath
Alicia Spades chapter 39 . 5/23/2011
Was...was Roxas dreaming about Charlie the unicorn? XDD The part with Demyx and Fori eating crickets was absolutely hilarious.

You're making me learn a loooooot of stuff about psychology and disease. 8D There must be something seriously wrong with Axel and Demyx, especially Axel, with the number of illnesses and problems he's had.

I think I can guess your favorite characters in order of preference now! :D I'm going to read every single one of your stories. 3 Because of you, I didn't study at all for my exams last week. XD I just about went, "HOLY HELL (yes I say that) 64 KH STORIES" and yeah...been reading non-stop ever since. XD Sorry if I don't review all of them...normally, I don't know what to say. When I do review though, like now, it seems like I can't stop...gonna stop now. LOL
whateverimcurrentlycalled chapter 40 . 11/28/2010
read all of this in 2 days... love it! and now i want a mint ice cream pizza! beautifully written, great trio to base it around, loved it
Mei Chan is Random chapter 25 . 6/27/2010
Pff, I figured that Axel was going to cut his hair when talking to Fori, but then when he was talking to Roxas, I thought he was going to cut Vexen's hair. I have to say, I'm disappointed he didn't.
PopcornObsessed-DragonLuver chapter 40 . 11/5/2009
"I dunno. It just sounded cool."

OMG, that's classic ... lolz
CBDemyx chapter 40 . 5/6/2009
Loved this story :D And I just watched 2 of the Animusic cause of the comment about it a few chaps Love the Water Harp or Aqua Harp or whatever :D

Demyx w/ no mullet: I almost cried

Axel and Roxas shaving their hair off: Almost died

Seizures: Really cried

Bug candy: Really died

This last chapter: EPICLICIOUS
Yuki no Iro chapter 12 . 2/1/2009
I'm rereading this, actually. It is awesome, though I have to go on Wikipedia every 20 minutes...

Fori is awesome. I need to stop saying 'awesome.'
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 40 . 1/6/2009
Whoa, now I'm worried about getting a collapsed lung... Waargh! *runs in circles* Axel dancing a jig! Bwahahahahaha! This is such a great story - I know he'd hate me for saying it, but as you say, he cannot harm me over the Internet, I hope... Poor Demyx. Axel and Roxas are really sweet. Well, so's he, but they shaved off their beautfiul hair for him. Hahahaha REM! Please write more it's so good! I read all 40 chapters in less than three hours and that is pleasing. XD love Fori!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 20 . 1/6/2009
Baby? OK, sorry I didn't review the earlier chapters I was too caught up in whether Demyx would wake up or not and whether he's right or not and now I'm wondering if Roxas has had a heart stitched inside him by that goddamn meddler Vexen or one of the demons 'by accident'... Anyway this is really good!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 40 . 10/4/2008
Aw, it was so good. I don't know what else to say. -_-
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 25 . 10/4/2008
That was really...touching what Axel and Roxas did for Dem. Now he doesn't have to feel so bad.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 4 . 10/4/2008
Aw, it's okay that it was short. I'm not very good at writing from Roxas's POV either. I've just recently been able to make his chapters (from Burn) longer.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
Ah it was Demyx. It seemed very Zexion-like so that's why I thought him. I obviously can't read either. Poor guys. Hope they survive. Okay, less rambling and more reading.
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
*bursts out laughing* I live in Marquette. Not permanently. I'm at NMU. And I live in a small town outside Ann Arbor. So I know what the hell you're talking about. It's a REALLY long drive. 7 and a half hours with breaks. I'm sure you could do it in six hours if your car got amazing gas mileage and you didn't stop. Yikes. What a clff hanger. Is this Zexion's POV? It sure seems like it. Maybe it's Demyx. But it seems more like Zexion speaking. Guess I should read the rest.
Ciel the Hedgehog chapter 40 . 9/14/2008
Alright. I managed to read this whole fic in about an hour and a half, all while ignoring little kids. And you know what? I loved every single minute of it.

The chapters were mostly short, but they were the perfect size for a morning read. I really like how you always were in someone's POV, and it was interesting to see how everyone saw the situations and stuff. Plus, I got to meet Fori; I need to read more about that guy, for he amuses me to no end.

Oh, and I really admire you for looking up all the medical stuff. It was realistic enough so that I could actually imagine it, as well as spending my time freaking out over whether the Trio, especially Demyx and Axel, would be okay. The fact that Roxas hid his hand-scars with rings was a pretty neat idea too; we finally know why the hell he wears them!

All in all, I enjoyed reading this, and I think this might be the longest review I've ever typed. Go me! Anyway, nice job! Keep up the good work!

FFfanboyX chapter 40 . 9/9/2008
Hm...Now, this is just going off when Xanrivash and Fori joined, but shouldn't a few new members be joining the Organization soon? ...Ah well.
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »