Reviews for No! He's My Sam
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
“Wow you really do have a room temperature IQ, I’m impressed.”

Sounds like Dean has met his match in Stanley when it comes to sarcasm. I love that line!

It's a short chapter but owing to your physical condition (sorry to hear your back isn't copperating!) and the promised limpage to come, I'll keep my smile firmly in place :)
The Original Madackles chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
WHOO! :]

I'm thinkin' I really like Stanley.

Hahaha.

POST SOONTASTICLY.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
funny and compelling! lol
skag trendy chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Ah. This is going to get interesting. Really like the essential Deaness you got going here. Very much like him.

I can just imagine his reaction to opera...

Wonder how he'd feel about the story of Don Giovani...probably give him the thumbs up!

Loving this.

Kind regards,

ST.x.
Cerdo Volador chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Oh I just love the way Dean scream “No! He’s my Sam.” hehehe it was pretty funny, specially when he tries again with that “No! He’s my brother.” LOL cool XD

Ok I must admit it, everything is cool and funny and so Dean... XD the descriptions, what Deannie thinks, everything, so, naturally, I just love it :P

I wanna read more!

see you
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
I love how you capture Dean's voice:

Exhibit 1 - 'A look very similar to the one Dean gets on his face when he opens a box of doughnuts and realises that Sam has saved him his favourite.'

Exhibit 2 - 'Dean really doesn’t want to give Sam an excuse to get himself in a state because Sam will get whiny, Dean will get crabby and it’ll all end in tears (Sam), scowling (Dean) and hugging (Sam…with Dean’s hand patting his brother’s back a little but that totally doesn’t count as a hug).'

If you're taking a poll, then I would love to see some limpness. I don't think I need to tell you which character I favor to see in this department, do I?

At least another chapter, please. Maybe two more if you give us a limp factor :)
PADavis chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
By all means please continue. I love the way you treat each of the boys with a tongue in cheek tolerance for their foibles, which in your stories are usually as funny as they are revealing. LimpSam and angsty Dean are cool, but HurtDean floats my boat much higher. Impartial whummpage always treasured. Phoebe
Thorny Hedge chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Keep it going!
The Original Madackles chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
OHMAN.

this is absolutely ahhmazing. :]

You like explain Dean perfectly.

I'm still laughing at the comment about Dean being like a ninja
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
hahaha lol hun- angry midget hammering his brain

pure class crack there hun!

OMG yyaayay 3 chappies hehhe

LOVED IT HUN

i swear you get bloomin better and better, just freakin perfect stuff you can write x

im suprised your not a pro by now hun x

you definatley make it hehe x

LOVE YA hun x

hope you n the family is all ok x
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
I bet she's had a bunch of 'Sams' then
skag trendy chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
This is rather good. I'm intrigued.

Do tell...

Kind regards,

ST.x.
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
OMG

hun, if its not enough with black aggie, lol

i loved it hun x

omg hun you do some serious freakin work, really hard and your fics always come out amaizing heheh you definatley beet kripke hehe xlol hun x

you put him to shame x