Reviews for The Lion King: The Freak
Reader chapter 35 . 2/4/2014
Lion Sheikh...you have written an incredible story. Thank you for this wonderful experience and for sharing with us this masterpiece! I wish you all the best :D
Liana101 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I applaud your amazing writing skills! This story has made my heart break,re form, and break again at the tale of Freak's story. Its really really touching. One of the greatest stories ever in the lion king section! Truly insprational! I have beeen reading from the beginning and sorry I have not reviewed. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! this was a very nice thanks giving surprise! Every twist in this story is like a roller coaster of surprizes. I can't possibly wait to read more!

Love,
Eleanor-LianaSeville101

P.S. please check out my lion king stories! I would appreciate it! And maybe you could leave a review please...
ysegura48 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
A word of advice, you shouldn't put sentences like this "That would be a poor ending to such a fanfiction—that is, he wasn't allowed to die." In the middle of your stories it ruined the moments when the reader is most captivated by the story.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
The Pride really is shaping up.

A bit odd that even the monsters got into heaven but at least they all seem totally at peace and to love their victims so hard to feel bad about it.

Looking forward to a well deserved blood bath.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
This chapter was a rollercoaster ride. So long and with so many different emotions. Some of it was sweet others somewhat amusing and others sickening.

There is too much to really go into enough detail to do justice so I'll just stick to saying it was fantastic.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
So much angst and trouble in the past more growing for the future and all capped off with a near blood bath in the present. The title sums things up pretty well.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 5 . 10/8/2013
Wow, that was a very unexpected resolution. Somehow I doubt that this will end well for Freak, but at least there is a chance. Hard to empathise with someone without any emotion but I want Freak to get a happy ending...however unlikely that appears.

The fights, flashbacks and tragedies in this chapter were all brilliant in their own ways.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 4 . 10/8/2013
I can never tell if Freak is incredibly cursed or lucky. Things always end up going wrong for him yet somehow he always survives sometimes by near divine intervention.

Yay you fit in T! The slaughter of the Hyena's and that pup being taken hostage was unfortunate, still they started it. Freak seems to just want everyone to fuck off and leave him be.

Freak really seems to be developing now. Not just physically but also emotionally. He understands concepts like love and thinks in more than mechanical judgements based entirely on survival. Also staying near his dead family for so long seems to show a kind of shadow empathy even if he doesn't particularly understand it.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Another fantastic chapter.

Freak seems to be becoming if not more emotional than at least less machine like. He seems to elaborate more on his thoughts and is growing more proficient at emotions. Just my take.

Interesting that the monkey hates him so much that he saves him just to make him suffer more. Very interesting.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
Freak is incredibly smart. Is he just a natural prodigy or is his clipped emotions and extremely technical mind a mutation brought on from being a hybrid?

Some parts of this chapter were disturbing but it held grim fascination seeing the world through the eyes of a child who could have passed for a machine. His flawed assumptions had some horrific consequences.

Scar being twisted into killing his brother, the genuine anguish and the wasted potential that Simba at least could have had a great relationship with him really made it emotional.

Loved it.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow, this is interesting.

Such a hard life, was really surprised that this is what lead Scar to killing his brother.
Tragic and gripping, really sucked me in. Very well written as well.

The cub sure is stubborn, strange how quickly she shifted from wanting to put him out of his misery to looking after him at the end. Such a grim ending to the chapter.
TomMaier chapter 35 . 11/13/2012
thank you for writing this fanfic. i have been reading it for days and just finally finished it. one of the best stories i have ever read. who was Raj's grandfather?
TomMaier chapter 17 . 11/10/2012
This is one of the most interesting stories i have ever read
TomMaier chapter 12 . 11/9/2012
This is an amazing fanfic! I love how you brought Sher Kahn into it. This is amazing!
Maji chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
I know this story is over, but reading this far made me want to write a review. So far, great job. I'm not much of a typer, I am sorry if your think this is short. There isn't much to suggest because the fanfic is over, I would feel guilty if I didn't write a few-sentences long review to tell you thanks for a few days of awesomeness.

Maji