Reviews for The Lion King: The Freak
trebeh chapter 22 . 2/14
Who is Raj's grandfather if you don't mind me asking?
Big-D Cowboy chapter 35 . 11/5/2015
Well, I can write in the way that is formal and nice sounding, or I can write my review based on how damn emotional it is to see a good story I started years ago finally end...meh, I'll mix it.

Damn man, to see how this story started and how it ended just is amazing. I am impressed still by how you manage to tell a great story, and do it in 35 LONG written chapters. If you divided it in the way I wrote, this would be a 100 chapter story ha-ha. But really though, this story was awesome and the plots all made sense and the ending was a fitting and amazing way to see this story go. As always, this will be my favorite TLK story, and in my opinion, the best that has been written. I'm sad to see it end but glad that I was able to read this. Everything was great, if not perfect. Minor grammatical errors were made, but you could hardly pay attention to them. Really, you could've made this a published book ha-ha. Well anyways, all in all, this was hands down, the most badass and amazing story I've ever read from start to finish. So, with that. I will leave my review with a have a nice day and great job.
MeTheAnnoying chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
So the kituko met his grandmother *coughihopehekillshercough*
MK Legion chapter 26 . 8/26/2015
It took me a long time to get this far into the story. You have put hard effort into it, and I completely forgot to keep reviewing. I'm still loving it and am impressed with it's complexity. Reading on...
MK Legion chapter 11 . 8/1/2015
Wow... Freak meets his grandmother. I wonder what she'll think when she learns he killed her best friend.

Speaking of her best friend, I noticed she wasn't with the others who died and in their place of afterlife.
MK Legion chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
Freak had a family reunion and wants a name? I guess his heart survived after all.

How does Freak view his assassins? As tools or brothers-in-arms?
MK Legion chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
Samehe is just evil. Killing her cub like that. Wow... just wow...
MK Legion chapter 6 . 7/20/2015
You have a very nice complex story going. Shere Khan kills Msafiri's father. Then she abandons him to die. His cub then kills her son. He indirectly had his revenge. Hmm...

Karma's a bitch, right?
lazy to login chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
So far, i love your story at chpt 5, but you need to add stuff like POV or other Kind of stuff to tell us that you've changed to another character during the story, because this is messing my head up, im a spanish speaker and english is my secondary, so please add lines or POV to show that your in another part of story so that a lot of others wont get confused and had to look a few mores times then understand
MK Legion chapter 3 . 7/15/2015
Thanks for filling the gap! The chapter was good and so was the previous. I will read on.
MK Legion chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Is there some story missing? How did I go from the prologue to the third chapter?
MK Legion chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
That is so sad. Hopefully things get better.
Reader chapter 35 . 2/4/2014
Lion Sheikh...you have written an incredible story. Thank you for this wonderful experience and for sharing with us this masterpiece! I wish you all the best :D
Liana101 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I applaud your amazing writing skills! This story has made my heart break,re form, and break again at the tale of Freak's story. Its really really touching. One of the greatest stories ever in the lion king section! Truly insprational! I have beeen reading from the beginning and sorry I have not reviewed. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! this was a very nice thanks giving surprise! Every twist in this story is like a roller coaster of surprizes. I can't possibly wait to read more!

Love,
Eleanor-LianaSeville101

P.S. please check out my lion king stories! I would appreciate it! And maybe you could leave a review please...
ysegura48 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
A word of advice, you shouldn't put sentences like this "That would be a poor ending to such a fanfiction—that is, he wasn't allowed to die." In the middle of your stories it ruined the moments when the reader is most captivated by the story.