Reviews for The Lion King: The Freak
MK Legion chapter 26 . 8/26
It took me a long time to get this far into the story. You have put hard effort into it, and I completely forgot to keep reviewing. I'm still loving it and am impressed with it's complexity. Reading on...
MK Legion chapter 11 . 8/1
Wow... Freak meets his grandmother. I wonder what she'll think when she learns he killed her best friend.

Speaking of her best friend, I noticed she wasn't with the others who died and in their place of afterlife.
MK Legion chapter 9 . 7/26
Freak had a family reunion and wants a name? I guess his heart survived after all.

How does Freak view his assassins? As tools or brothers-in-arms?
MK Legion chapter 7 . 7/21
Samehe is just evil. Killing her cub like that. Wow... just wow...
MK Legion chapter 6 . 7/20
You have a very nice complex story going. Shere Khan kills Msafiri's father. Then she abandons him to die. His cub then kills her son. He indirectly had his revenge. Hmm...

Karma's a bitch, right?
lazy to login chapter 6 . 7/15
So far, i love your story at chpt 5, but you need to add stuff like POV or other Kind of stuff to tell us that you've changed to another character during the story, because this is messing my head up, im a spanish speaker and english is my secondary, so please add lines or POV to show that your in another part of story so that a lot of others wont get confused and had to look a few mores times then understand
MK Legion chapter 3 . 7/15
Thanks for filling the gap! The chapter was good and so was the previous. I will read on.
MK Legion chapter 2 . 7/14
Is there some story missing? How did I go from the prologue to the third chapter?
MK Legion chapter 1 . 7/9
That is so sad. Hopefully things get better.
Reader chapter 35 . 2/4/2014
Lion Sheikh...you have written an incredible story. Thank you for this wonderful experience and for sharing with us this masterpiece! I wish you all the best :D
Liana101 chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I applaud your amazing writing skills! This story has made my heart break,re form, and break again at the tale of Freak's story. Its really really touching. One of the greatest stories ever in the lion king section! Truly insprational! I have beeen reading from the beginning and sorry I have not reviewed. HAPPY THANKSGIVING! this was a very nice thanks giving surprise! Every twist in this story is like a roller coaster of surprizes. I can't possibly wait to read more!

Love,
Eleanor-LianaSeville101

P.S. please check out my lion king stories! I would appreciate it! And maybe you could leave a review please...
ysegura48 chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
A word of advice, you shouldn't put sentences like this "That would be a poor ending to such a fanfiction—that is, he wasn't allowed to die." In the middle of your stories it ruined the moments when the reader is most captivated by the story.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 8 . 10/10/2013
The Pride really is shaping up.

A bit odd that even the monsters got into heaven but at least they all seem totally at peace and to love their victims so hard to feel bad about it.

Looking forward to a well deserved blood bath.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 7 . 10/10/2013
This chapter was a rollercoaster ride. So long and with so many different emotions. Some of it was sweet others somewhat amusing and others sickening.

There is too much to really go into enough detail to do justice so I'll just stick to saying it was fantastic.
Emerald dreamer96 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
So much angst and trouble in the past more growing for the future and all capped off with a near blood bath in the present. The title sums things up pretty well.