Reviews for Thank You for Helping Us Help You Help Us All
shadowelf144 chapter 6 . 1/8/2015
i love this thank you
Guest chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
Looking forward to next chapters
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Very clever. You're a talented writer and you've captured the characters expertly!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/21/2011
Ahaha! Good writing, but it seems your desire for less canon in portal 2 was not met. Sorry friend
GLaDOS chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Congratulations, test subject. You have captured my personality and feelings towards the rogue test subject flawlessly. You are undoubtedly the Enrichment Center's star subject and we are holding a party in honor of your tremendous success. You only have a few more chapters before completing the test. Do not fail now.
morbus-rus chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
What can I say?

AWESOMEST.

GLaDOS in character, Chell... well, I really don't care about Chell, she not my favorite character. But I like Johnatan Stone and was really annoyed by Johnson.

GLaDOS best everywhere - in past, in present... Logical, smart, heartless computer with likely name and sweet pretty Curiosity Core.

I translate this story to russian. Hope they (...we, actually. _) would enjoying this story.

Thanks again.
naessnpz chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
This is a wonderfully written piece but there are three things I'd comment on;

1: Rather obviously, update! Writing can be a wonderful tool to focus your mind, an escape from the harsh reality of life. Look upon it as a tool for enjoyment and really lose yourself in the act of writing, you have true skill and potential, to a degree

rarely seen im the world of fan written fiction.

2: I'd be of the opinion myself that GLaDOS, in the game at least tends to make statements rather than conversation and while it is somewhat of a break from character, you've executed the conversational act of '[her] story' very well.

3: There is a Portal subsection here on the site, perhaps, should you continue this piece, you could transfer it there?

And I think I'm going to add a fourth and say, should you ever need a proof reader I am at your beck and call!

Thanking you,

Seán

**********
Mystivix chapter 5 . 5/31/2010
A-MA-ZING!

U really know how to tell a story.

Hooked. the only problem is that the last chapter was finished in 2008.

It's 2010. T_T

...well, besides the lack of updating (which I completly understand) I can't find a single flaw. You even keep everyone in character!

U...r EPIC. (and many times the dialouge made me lol. well done, android XD)
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 6 . 2/14/2010
please update this? please? I like it!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 4 . 2/14/2010
she's like a child... I like how you manage to keep her in character and still provide an interesting and unique perspective on her personality!
Fusionmix chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
AAUGH! NO! This story hasn't been updated in nine months!

Please don't tell me it's gone derelict...

This is easily one of the very best, best, BEST fanfics I have ever read in my entire life. You capture GLaDOS in an adorably menacing way during the flashbacks; her little encounters with Chell are also delightful.

I eagerly await the next chapter, if it ever emerges.

This is fantastic.
InvaderKap chapter 6 . 4/19/2009
My gawd, this is amazing. You know, I learned something from your writing. I learned a lot of things from your writing. I can't quite put my finger on it, but I get the feeling that something's improved in my style. Thanks for that.
Backgroundman chapter 2 . 3/16/2009
Oh, wow, and the scariest part of this is that GlaDos' voice and speech patterns sound *exactly* like a certain kind of Aperture Science Enemy robot.
ArmoredSoul chapter 6 . 2/11/2009
I've never played Portal, but I've seen people play it and I've heard the song.

This thing you've written?

THIS IS AWESOME!
oxygenmask chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
I'm new to the Portal fandom (having played the game only days ago) and I must say that this fic is pretty amazing. Unfortunatley, it seems like there aren't very many fics, and I'm glad you're writing this little gem.

I love how you're portraying GLaDOS. All her little comments make me literally lol. Can't wait for the next chapter!