Reviews for The Sick Days
Cavezeldafan chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
116 was the highest a fever has ever gotten how did few rain drops do that?
N. Harmonik chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
Sorry but author's notes as chapters aren't allowed on this website. Please remove this and the other notes.

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
SoraLover1994 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
... 0_0 Uh, my one flaw before attempting to read... If he had a fever of 125, I'm pretty sure his brain would have literally fried and he would be dead after passing 107. Not a doctor, but that's just my two cents. _'
logicalsense chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Were you aware of the nice double entendre the end? (Just realized it after a couple of times of reading it, but it was good.) By the way, if Davis scored just a single goal, wouldn't it be the tying goal, not the winning one?
toshiro321 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
good story but there were a few things...that werent quite right, if davis had a fever of 125 hed be dead, it only as to be 107.6 for possible brain damage!
lauren chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
niceee

really good story

update soon kay?
anime fan chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
i LOVE this story. please you have to write more or i'll never know what happenes next.
GOOD STORY XAVIER11FUSE.NET chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PUT CHAPTER 2 UP BECAUSE I WANT TO KNOW HOW DAVIS GOT SO SICK AND IF HE IS GOING TO BE OK AND THIS STORY IS GETING TO BE GOOD
DaiWolf chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hey DigiGirl96 I was wondering if you were gonna update anytime soon. I've been dying to see what happens next, it's okay though take as much time as you need.
Psyduck Ranger chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
This is ridiculously overdramatic... What you described happening to Davis would not make him anywhere near that sick. A towel wouldn't freeze in five minutes, wouldn't melt in five seconds, and touching a living person would never actually be able to burn them.

It's kinda cute, but majorly flawed.
stormwolf1996 chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Love the story please write more I would like to see how it ends.
Sacred Dust chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
A fever of 125 degrees would kill somebody. (Heck, 15 or 20 degrees less would be enough.) Other than that, the story is very simplistic and brief; mostly dialog, with hardly any descriptions or explanations. And reading only one or two sentences per paragraph gets tiresome quickly.
kaami-kun chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
you do realize that if anyone's body was at a temp. of 125*F/C they would be dead already, right? other than that, it's a good story. do continue.
xFang's Angelx chapter 1 . 6/6/2008