Reviews for Missing You: Dokuro chan
MasterSpikeII chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Please write a much happier follow up to this story where Dokuro comes back. I would really enjoy it if you did, mostly because I just can't stand a sad ending like this.

So once again, please do a follow up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I think there should be a part 2 where dokuro escapes to earth and she tells hernfeelings for Sakura or
Something like that well atleast a part 2 would
Make me happy well please and thank you
whitedead chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
This was so dramatic,and beautiful, I find this perfect,you wanted a rewiew, here you are, it's perfect,so please,write down a sequel or..anything, something that will make them meet,please,I...would almost beg you I f you could read this...do it,write it down...I think that you would like to see it too, those two together again
bludgeonlover2 chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I cried reading this but u are a great writer.
Djstudios chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wow. That was so emotional. I loved it. I almost wanna cry
Daisuke Haoru chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I gotta say, this was the saddest, yet best story ever with Dokuro-chan. I mean, seriously, the story was pretty cool. It fit very well. Keep up the good work!
MeatBunFighter chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
... Very Depressing. You made me cry tonight, so I hate you. But this was a very good fic, so don't regret crying while reading this. Thank you for making this beautiful, bittersweet fanfic.
XxDailyDreamxX chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Awww! This was so sad! Thank you for writing a Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan story. There're not very many, although I wish there was.
sergiu chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
i should thank you for this amzingly writen story when i read it i could picture every single descripion in my head it feels like it was actually writen by the producers of the show witch i hate very much for making the show i mean i love this show its just that its to short anywas that was a well writen pice of work i thank you.
Christian chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
i love every episode! any new 1 is good to me continue plz i never realized the show stopedd just now found it but its hilarious and i think anything u do to the show will help it brodcast cause this this is funny!
therez1 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
IT's scary to think that this might actually happen in the real story of this. Amazing please do more!
Matt chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
That was probably the best thing I've ever read... The ending was...wow. You did an amazing job.
KnightyNight chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
*sniff* I really did cry during the sad parts of this story while listening to a song that always makes me cry and I must say that this story is truly emotionally beautiful, I really do like it. Still, poor Sakura and Dokuro... T_T
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Love and life can be so depressing, no? And the law of God sure can be cold, tight and terrible, yes? Almost makes you wonder just how good God really is. I mean, he has assisan angels for pete sake, even if Dokuro-chan and Sabato are fairly nice girls once you get to know them and learn not to mind their habit of killing people that suprise too much. (Sigh) :(
Aero Pirozoeth chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Yo.

I've, well, finished watching anime today (why is it so short .