Reviews for Our Daughter
Chula851 chapter 15 . 5/5/2010
this is a great story. Please update soon.
Allie chapter 15 . 4/24/2010
I'm not sure if u r extremely busy or just having RL difficulties but I am in love with this story. I would love 2 see u finish it. I think i check on it every week. If ur ever goin 2 update or if u've just abandoned i was wondering if u might be able 2 let me know. e-mail: I would really love 2 see it finished. I love ur writing and i don't think I've ever read another one like this.
ghostie chapter 15 . 8/22/2009
hey, I really enjoy this story. It's one of my favorites. Are you ever going to finish it? I'd be really happy! ;)
housefangirl25 chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
that was a great story I almost cried at some parts and that's a good thing I don't really cry when I read. Please continue with this great story
TroylovesGabi chapter 15 . 3/15/2009
please update soon
rkm chapter 15 . 1/2/2009
sniff - both for the tentative new relationship between buffy and spike and joyce's death. i like how you hit the main points of the showverse, as well as giving the readers tantalizing new things ... looking forward to more ...
Rihannon chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
I'm glad to find a new chap. Hope you continue with this story, it really captured my interest, I find the plot quite original and I see a lot of potential. :)
guitarbabe2005 chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
aw that is sad, please update soon
romy chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
so glad you're back! I love this fic so much, that was truelly a sad chapter but I'm looking forward to the next one. please update soon )
JessMess chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
Great chapter!

I really enjoyed how it played out and I look forward too more soon.

BYe
crazymel2008 chapter 15 . 12/26/2008
this is really good and cant wait for the next update
guitarbabe2005 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
update soon
JessMess chapter 14 . 9/19/2008
Great chapter!

I loved how it played out and I look forward too more.

BYe
rkm chapter 14 . 9/18/2008
yeeahh, another chapter! surprised spike came begging for another chance so soon. i like the way buffy spoke about spike and william - she really does know him very well. and of course it's kinda heartbreaking to read her fears about spike, especially considering how much she loves him. this won't be an easy road for them, and now that spike wants another chance, i can't help but wondering if it's gonna come back and bite spike on the back - is he really ready to forage a new type of relationship with buffy, or is he just really, really sorry? guess we'll have to wait, patiently, to find out ... looking forward to the next installment ...
guitarbabe2005 chapter 14 . 9/17/2008
aww thats a nice twist i love how its buffy whos head over heels and Spike is against it a refreshing change... update soon ok x
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »