Reviews for Infamy
KarisTasogare chapter 1 . 4/17
'remember'
that one word is, for those lost, all that can be hoped for, and what must be done.
for if we remember them, they are never truly gone.
but if we forget, then it is as if they never were.

FDR spoke of a date that would live in infamy
after that event for most of us there is now two such dates

be well, hug those you love,
for each time might be the last time
skadoo chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
A fitting tribute.
The Passionate Admiral chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very touching. I like it.
LillyPheonix chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Thank you for this. Even though it has ben 8 years since this tragic day, I will forever remember it in my heart. I was a freshman in HS when it happened.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
A great story. Very good.
electricgurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
Very strong...I thought I was going to cry...well done
voy234 chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
its not offending, actually, its comforting to think that they know about it, and feel like the same way we did. it kinda gave me a sense of strength, especially when janeway said, "It's time to get to work." Thanks, this was great.
Heather chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
I liked that story and i think it reflected the sadness of all the american people mine included.
Heart Of Fire chapter 1 . 10/2/2001
This is a very good way of coping.

Well written.

I like it.
Ali chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Thank you for this story. It never really hit how many people had died until my newspaper printed all the names of just the firefighters lost. A teacher told us that if that many people in our grade at school died half of us would be gone. NAd that is just the firefighters only over 300 people. Sheesh.
JK chapter 1 . 9/25/2001
This was a very good story. I don not think that anyone could be offended by it.
Cameron Girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2001
Excellent little tibute... My prayers are with you all.
PJ In NH chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Thanks for all your nice words. I'm very glad everyone liked this story. God Bless the USA!
Katherina Rosellini chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Speaking as one who lives in New York, and is still missing friends at the WTC, I was not offended in the least, but touched by your beautiful tribute.

Thank you for not being afraid to put your feelings down "on paper" to share with the rest of us.

Katherina
Lanna chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Very sad. A wonderfull tribute.