Reviews for Simple Survival
winddemon199 chapter 14 . 8/12/2014
I'd be like why the fuck should I care about someone I don't even know.
oxybusy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Yay a rewrite, thank god it's not disbanded.
njking24 chapter 3 . 12/18/2009
intrestin continue it or i will hunt you down and force you to watch as i torture you precious people to death

;) just kiding

:( or am i
Leaprechaun1 chapter 17 . 10/13/2009
Are you going to be taking down the chapters and putting the new ones up or are you going to be posting a new story altogether?
The Unknown Shinobi chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
Sadly this story is a tire wheel traveling downhill. It was really exceptional in the beginning, but as chapter 15 & 16 rolled around, it was hard to keep my interest. My advise is that you revise them a bit because some of the sentences are a bit confusing, and the flow of them are a bit choppy.

Other than that, could you explain what happened to Kyuubi's reiatsu? Also, could you explain what the deal with Minato's was as well?
puffdadder chapter 17 . 9/25/2009
it isn't a bad story at all. although i wish *sniffle* that kyuubi didn't die. maybe if you did decide to write it, don't have kyuubi die... and have nel go with naruto. just a happy thought. ;) good job.
Mizore53 chapter 17 . 8/31/2009
I agree. This story was decent, but it went more off-topic than my grade 10 history class, and believe me, that is saying something. But I think that a re-write would be good for this story and help work out the kinks
Shinen no Hikari chapter 16 . 7/22/2009
You really hate Sasuke that much. That's just cruel
Majin Gokan chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
i'm sorry to hear that you've decided to redo this story, i've quite enjoyed it so far and i look forward to when you repost i'm sure it'll be better than ever.
SuperiorShortness chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
As long as you don't abandon the re-write we will still love you lol :).
marioneo1 chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
Yeah kinda got weird after naruto was betrayed by aizen but the first parts are good
Rurouni209 chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
I thought this story was rather good compared to some of the real garbage I've seen out there; it might be disjointed but there's good editing, the author actually cares about the story (esp. if you're going to re-write it because you want to make it better), and you actually have a good idea to work with. A lot of fics don't have that. GL on the new version )
Silver Shadowbreeze chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
Wait, are you going to repost in this story or repost it separately?

Shadow
Pentecost chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
Oh well! D
kamrin1530 chapter 17 . 7/22/2009
ok ... I didnt think it was written bad at all but if you want to rework it Ill be waiting to see more