Reviews for Simple Survival
Akira Stridder chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
whoa!nice
Itachidono chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
interesting story keep up the good work and update soon
twilightserius chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
crap hope he was able to free kyuubi too cause thad be fucked up to leave his dad or at least the kyuubi an his energy was destroyed so it can't be used against naruto later
SpeeDemon chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
Well it should be interesting now that Naruto and Minato have been betrayed.
Artificial Starlight chapter 11 . 4/12/2009
Ah! Wait! So Aizen has all the power of Kyuubi? What is Naruto left with? It's one thing for the Bijuu to have died in order to save Naruto but if Aizen really does have all that power Soul Society is screwed. Especially since you've explained that Naruto is essentially the Nine Tails now, they mixed to become one- same power but separate minds. So a literal piece of Naruto is missing if the Kyuubi is no longer with him.

On another note, I'm seeing a resemblance between Urahara Kisuke and Minato. Only the former was of the Twelfth Division and exiled rather than willfully leaving Soul Society. Ha ha, Having those two meet would be hilarious.

Now, as Canon will be starting soon, I have to say, things are going to become much more interesting. And whether Naruto still has/returns/destroys the Kyuubi's energy will be wild card that's going to be an amazing plot twist. I'm sad to see the fox go. :(

Anyway, I'll be waiting for the next chapter. I hope you don't make us wait too long. The anticipation is killing me! XD

You rock!
XoreandoX chapter 10 . 4/12/2009
I don't exactly have an idea for Minato's Zanpaktou but I got something for Kakashi, Temper Your Resolve Grey Wolf, given his father was known as the White Fang of Konoha, figured a Wolf would be the best symbol of this that and I think his hair is gray not really silver. But again just a suggestion, other than that this is a pretty good story from the look of a Hollow Naruto instead of a Shinigami.
Artificial Starlight chapter 10 . 4/11/2009
Ah, I've become very interested in this story you have going on here. The plot point is strong and the characterization -while shaky- seems appropriate for the situation.

I'm liking Jiraiya's Zanpaktou! It's definitely one of a kind. :)

Kakashi- with his lightning element- reminds me of Sasuke's sword; white, without a hilt, and able to channel electricity.

But Minato's Zanpaktou is a little more difficult to suggest. The only thing I could think of is something with either wind abilities or the Hiraishin technique.

The Hiraishin ability would be rather interesting and useful:

"The hiraishin that Minato uses requires him to at least be in contact with the enemy, with enough time to leave a seal on him. No matter where the enemy goes, Minato is able to instantly be transported to the location where he is at, surprising the opponent, and leaving no time for him to defend himself." -

Naruto wouldn't be able to get away! Besides, The Hiraishin is what made Minato famous in the first place, so it wouldn't be too opposing to use it in death. :)

I have no idea what that kind of Zanpaktou would look like though. But the design would be similar to a short blade templar sword in my eyes.

These are just suggestions as in all actuality I'm more focused on Naruto's sword and the blond himself. We don't really know much about his abilities aside from his cloning of the Fox Hollows. And I'm sad as well and angered that he's making things so difficult regarding his parents. He has the right to be angry but I'm sure he's noticed that Minato honestly didn't know how the village would treat him.

Somewhere down the road I hope he forgives him. :)

Despite all of that drama- I'm also hoping he goes against Aizen too. When it gets to the point where the Bleach anime begins I'll definitely be anticipating his progress.

So, thanks for the great read. It's very original and well written. Hope you don't keep us waiting too long for the next update. :)

You rock!
Lord Grond chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
Lord Grond chapter 4 . 4/9/2009
Lord Grond chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
King Kyuubi chapter 10 . 4/8/2009
kakashi is easy a lightning based zanpakto it's release is

Never leave a friend behind help me chidori

The abilitey is a staff like sarutobi used to control

the elictricity running through him a short ranged fighting

style his Bankai is a controllable lightning storm like sasukes

Karin that he used to kill Itachi but better

sorry about text comp is broken
Pentecost chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
Cool chapt
lambtastic chapter 10 . 4/4/2009
:[ they are gonna kill naruto? so sad. please continue soon!
epic farmer chapter 10 . 4/3/2009
Hm... Zanpakuto ideas:

Ichigo's could make a good model for Minato's. Have the blade waste away into a kunai, and severely increase his speed. Also, maybe allowing him to throw it, and teleport to it. Of course, it isn't very original...

No ideas for Kakashi's though. Good luck.
OBSERVER01 chapter 10 . 4/3/2009