Reviews for Simple Survival
Peter Kim chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Alot of people is in the conspiracy against Aizen,both shingamis and hollows alike. It is a good thing Toby lost alot of his memories since Toby was Madara and would be a threat to both Aizen and Naruto if Toby gained his memories back. I wonder if Naruto is in contact with the vizards?
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
Reiatsu is just spirit pressure not spirit power.
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 11 . 7/19/2009
I'm confused. How cold Aizen take kyuubi's power if naruto already took control of it, added to the fact tha kyuubi ad naruo FUSED together, Which would technically make separating impossible
Right Hand Of Jashin chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
nice chapter.
Akira Stridder chapter 16 . 7/19/2009
whoa hehe..
kamrin1530 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
extremely interesting. I like it.

you are a pretty good writer
Saric23 chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
how does a centaur straddle something human shaped?
Calen chapter 9 . 7/15/2009
Ugh... this was a good fic before this chapter. Then you did this and it was... crap. So unecessary, so lame! Why? I was enjoying this damn you! Oh well, thanks for a good read and see ya.
Pentecost chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
I'm not really into Bleach so... O_o Woah
lunalitex chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
o.o kakashi and jiraiya so weak?
Stygian Styx chapter 15 . 7/4/2009
Great chapter... But why does Ichigo have an inner hollow?
Lord of Murder chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
oh noes crazy hollow ichigo has come out to kick some ass. Hope ichigo gets him back under control before he kills someone. Good chapter though.
Barranca chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
I wonder what this will do to the timeline - seems like Ichigo's hollow side is strong enough to keep Rukia from being taken, but it's still not clear whether he wants to do this or simply fight.
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 15 . 7/2/2009
its an ok fic, but ur writing style does not evoke any passion or need in me to read it hungrily. though a good plot, you need to be enthusiastic bout writing this, so we can be as well.
274 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »