Reviews for Music Drabbles
Guest chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Hes got it honest. Really want a bottom! Carver dont know why
movieholic chapter 5 . 8/7/2009
Did you fudge the "random" picks? Because I'm not sure how Mike and Bobby always wind up with each other...

I'm off to try my own version of this, so thanks for the creative writing idea!
superfelix chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Very very interesting!

Nice pairings and you made good solutions.
I-am-LMR chapter 5 . 2/22/2008
Okay, so that one disturbs me a little. I'm going to pretend that when you set out to do this story, you drew Bobby's and Alex's names about ten times and had to keep drawing until you got something different. ;)

It's such a clever idea and a good challenge. I bet you could write even longer and weirder ones with the song shuffle and no pairings. Whatever song comes up, make it into a story about something. I'd love to see you do that!

Good job.
I-am-LMR chapter 4 . 2/22/2008
Aw. I like this one! Very sweet. The hook-ups are always the most fun. I love the bit about the big rotten apple. City of Angels might have confused us a bit! That was fun. I would have liked to hear more (in all of them) about what led to the attraction. What makes them all such great couples (in pretent land, anyway).
I-am-LMR chapter 3 . 2/22/2008
Ah, much better! Knowing Rodgers, she tells everyone that Megan is not only dead, but Elizabeth had to do an autopsey and cut up her insides and found all sorts of gooey stuff and...

...point is, this worked well.

Also, I forgot to mention last time that Alex must be nuts. Not only is he more fun, but Bobby is a million times more gorgeous than Nola!
I-am-LMR chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
Oh no! Sad now! Maybe Bobby's in a bad way because the love of his life is dating a woman instead of him? I do have to admit I get a bi/gay vibe from Megan, but alas, probably just wishful thinking. Anyway, you found a good way to tie the song into the pairing. Hopefully the next chappie will be happier...?
I-am-LMR chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
First of all, I apologize for taking so long to read this one. I have a very full inbox of story alerts right now. I like the idea of comical pairings, and it's a great idea to challenge yourself with random pairings and random songs. Very clever. While I don't like having that song stuck in my head, I like it. Everyone speculates on Barek and it's as good an explanation as any. (Personally, I think both Barek and M.E. Rodgers could do better, but that's beside the point!) I can't wait to read more. Hey, I don't have to. yay!
Metalchick36 chapter 5 . 2/20/2008
Those chapters were good! Amazing how the songs fit the pairings.
deliriousdancer chapter 5 . 2/7/2008
Very strange pairings. The ones that really threw me were Alex and Nola and Megan and Elizabeth. Very strange.