Reviews for Look Who's Being Stalked
Very cute story, confused though about the Dani Beck bit but other than that I'm glad Lois died the way she did, I was hoping the curtain wasn't the dramatic fight scene. Thanks for posting.
Bia Benson chapter 20 . 11/4/2012
I loved this last chapter. Happy that Lois is that and no one is in danger anymore. Very good job :))
cinderella chapter 20 . 4/15/2012
WOW!you are truely great story,excellent casefile!very well always I love how romantic you make Olivia and Elliot's stuff.E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
Telula13 chapter 20 . 2/17/2010
one of my favorite SVU stories definitely
EO4eva911 chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
Dani was a b*h but she didn't deserve to die :{ R.I.P Dani
EO4eva911 chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
I liked it a lots
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 20 . 3/7/2009
This is a very moving story.

Its ah-mazing.

I cried and I laughed.

Thanks for making it.
WilmaIsTheBest chapter 20 . 12/16/2008
that was such a fabulous story! keep up the great work! :)
mariskafan2012 chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
YES! you killed Dani! LOL great job (:
sn855850 chapter 20 . 4/1/2008
Great story! I loved the ending too. I'm actually glad that you didn't give a warning that the end was near.
Livvie Benson chapter 20 . 3/31/2008
I think that this was good. You make really good stories about Elliot. And you added Melinda. I havent read any story that actually added her. It was so freaking good.
Livvie Benson chapter 13 . 3/31/2008
okay...i just have to say olivia is obviously pregnant. haha. it was funny. she couldn't get her pants closed. sounds like me.
Livvie Benson chapter 4 . 3/29/2008
I totally thought it was Dani at first. But you killed her off. So is it that woman...who I forgot..this eppy just came on a few days ago. She had basically stripped for Elliot. Then liv had walked in?
Livvie Benson chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
You have very good E/O scenes...specially the love scenes.

LOVE IT.
Livvie Benson chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Okay. You are so right how El is really super cute when he is confused. His beautiful blue eyes slant down.