Reviews for A mortal's blood leads us
FilledeMarius chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
This is the only Sandman/Hellsing crossover on (for now) and it is truly a work of art. The characterization, the style, and the plot beautifully compliment both fandoms. I sincerely hope that you will continue this story to its finish; it would be shame to let it sit.
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
This is quite a very fascinating read, could you have Despair watching Integra who is slowly entering her realm, or perhaps have Alucard go and try to see if theirs anyone to stop the kindly ones (Since mortals weapon would be useless on these creatures.)
dying gaul chapter 5 . 12/15/2009
amazing story. It all flows together very well. I especially like the cameos of so many of the sandman universe characters. You make Sandman and Hellsing fit surprisingly well together. I'm outraged that the furies are after Interga. So you've succeeded in stirring this reader's emotions.
myeerah chapter 5 . 5/20/2009
Fascinating concept. I hope you continue this.
Myst chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
I'm surprised that this hasn't gotten anymore reviews! It's such an awesome story with an equally awesome concept. Would you be continuing it? I am intrigued as to where this is going. Oh and does it seem that Alucard has a bit of something going on with Death? And I'm afraid I'm unsure as to who Anatolia might be. Do update. Please. :)
quickyfant chapter 4 . 11/23/2008
Hi!

I started reading your story, and I find it great! I really like the crossover and LOVE AlucardxIntegra relationship you have written! Will we learn why Alucard was imprisoned by Arthur? PLEASE write more! Thanks!
Mordreds Girl chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
I love it, especially Death's snarky dub *grin*. Can't wait for more.
Wyn chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Do you know how long I've been waiting for a good Sandman/Hellsing crossover? :D Please tell me there's more to come!